Marin Collection No Touch Door Opener Keychain
Last updated date: December 1, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Keychain Accessory For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Keychain Accessories For Women you should buy.
Editor's Note December 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Keychain Accessories For Women for a detailed review of all the top keychain accessory for women.
You'll always be prepared with this no-touch door opener. The small, portable accessory includes a round door handle opener, a hook for handles and bags and a silicon tip for touchscreens. The zinc alloy build will offer durability, and four different colors let you choose the look you prefer.
In our analysis, the Marin Collection Marin Collection No Touch Door Opener Keychain placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hand-free and hygienic. The no-touch keychain is an effective solution to avoid having your hands and fingers come into direct contact with public surfaces including door and drawer handles, toilet flushers, keypads, touch screens, shopping bags, public equipment and more. With multiple tools in one, stay sanitary and limit spreading germs and your exposure to germs by creating space between you and communal surfaces. Fashionable multipurpose design. Made from Zinc Alloy, the convenient size can go anywhere and easily attaches to a keychain, lanyard, work or school ID, wallet, purse, pocket loop, carabiner or belt. The monochromatic keychain and tool make for a sleek and stylish piece, designed for everyday use. The Mar Co. label is printed on the inside of the tool, giving it a low key, fashionable look. Sleek & comforting gift. Whether you are buying for yourself or as a gift, this long-lasting, stylish and easy to use tool will not disappoint. You and your loved ones can feel more at ease while in high traffic public spaces. Easily wipe clean between uses with disinfectant wipes.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Keychain Accessory For Women
Your keys are likely the most essential item you carry with you when you leave the house. Unless you have just one key, you probably have a keyring to hold everything. But that keyring can easily become bulky over even a short period of time, leading you to question what all those accessories really do.
There are some accessories that can actually prove useful. Some can even save your life. A small can of pepper spray, for instance, or a metal pointed stick can give you a little extra security if you’re ever in an isolated area and feel unsafe. Still others can serve useful purposes like preventing germs or holding your favorite essential oils.
Since a keychain is something you probably always have on you, it can be convenient to add an accessory or two that you’re likely to use. However, keep in mind that every item you add increases the weight and bulk of your keychain. Not only will you have to carry all of this around, but you’ll find that you have a hard time sorting through it all to find the key you need. If you need multiple accessories, but that need varies, consider keeping one or two of those accessories in your glove compartment to switch out as the situation merits.
The Keychain Accessories For Women Buying Guide
- Make sure you occasionally conduct an inventory of all of the keys on your ring. You’ll be surprised how many you’ll find that you don’t need anymore.
- If you opt to go with a keychain accessory for self-defense purposes, be mindful of the dangers they pose. If you have young children around, you’ll likely want to keep your keychain out of reach.
- Pepper spray has an expiration date. Even if it hasn’t expired yet, though, experts recommend testing it every three months or so. To test it, take it outdoors on a non-windy day and press the spray button for about half a second. Keep in mind, every time you test it, there will be a little less liquid in the can, so you’ll need to buy a new one periodically even if it hasn’t expired.
- Some jurisdictions have laws against certain types of self-defense devices. Even if your area doesn’t have a law against the type of accessory you have, keep in mind that law enforcement may scrutinize it. If you use it in a way that falls under the definition of possessing instruments of crime, prohibited offensive weapons or use of force, you could get into trouble.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide