The Best Women’s Beach Bag
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
From towels to water bottles, sunscreen to beach blankets, there are a lot of things you need to take with you when you’re heading out for a relaxing day at the beach. Having a large and sturdy beach bag is a necessity if you want to easily carry all your items without having to make multiple trips to and from your car.
The most important thing to look for in a women’s beach bag is the material it’s made out of, as this will affect its durability and the way it’s meant to be used. Cotton is a popular material for beach bags because it’s lightweight and machine-washable, making it easy to carry and clean. Plus, cotton doesn’t get moldy if it gets wet. You can also use a cotton bag as a pillow while you’re lounging because of how soft the material is.
Straw is another great option for beach bags. This classic material looks chic and timeless, but they aren’t great for harsh weather conditions. Straw can sometimes break if it is exposed to sun for too long, and the water can weaken the fibers. It’s best to use straw beach bags for short stints at the beach where the bag won’t be at risk of getting wet.
Another option is a synthetic material, such as nylon or polyester. These kind of bags are water-resistant and easy to clean.
Our Picks For The Top Women's Beach Bags
- 1. QOGiR Machine Washable Easy Carry Women’s Beach Bag
- 2. BeeGreen Initial Long-Handled Tote Women’s Beach Bag
- 3. ESVAN Outdoor Water Resistant Women’s Beach Bag
- 4. LEDAOU Extra Large Portable Women’s Beach Bag
- 5. Bag&Carry Canvas Striped Women’s Beach Bag
- 6. Hibala Natural Jute Fiber Multipurpose Women’s Beach Bag
- 7. OZCHIN Adjustable Rope Handle Women’s Beach Bag
- 8. Genovega Rip-Resistant Fabric Women’s Beach Bag
- 9. ESVAN Original Waterproof Pocketed Tote Bag
Machine Washable Easy Carry Women’s Beach Bag
This women's beach bag is both stylish and functional. It features a large inner compartment, as well as a waterproof zipper pocket for storing cash or a cell phone. The bottom board and shoulder pad are both removable, should you wish to use the bag without them. Since the bag is machine washable and quick to dry, it's a cinch to keep clean in bet...
Multiple Colors and PatternsYou'll find this women's beach bag comes in a choice of 23 different colors and patterns, such as coral, camo and silver gray.
Initial Long-Handled Tote Women's Beach Bag
There are so many ways you can personalize this women's beach bag. First, the canvas bag can be purchased with a woman's initial on the front. Second, children can fill the tote with their mother's or teacher's favorite items, such as snacks, notebooks, flowers and a travel mug.
Lots of PossibilitiesThe long handles on this women's beach bag make it a cinch to carry from the car to the classroom.
Outdoor Water Resistant Women's Beach Bag
This women’s beach bag has a big inner zipper pocket as well as two inner double zipper pockets. The bag is versatile and can be used for the gym, camping or other activities. It is washable and waterproof.
Many PocketsThere are several zippered pockets of different sizes in this beach bag.
Extra Large Portable Women's Beach Bag
This beach bag has a capacity of 50 liters. It has nine pockets of various sizes. There is also a wet compartment for bathing suits and towels.
Big CapacityThis women’s beach bag has nine pockets and a 50-liter capacity.
What to Look For
- Beach bags need to be sturdy, because they are often filled with large and heavy items, like towels, water bottles and books. Opt for bags with reinforced stitching. You’ll also need to make sure the handles are sturdy and secure.
- When you’re heading to the beach, you’re likely dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, with your arms and legs mostly exposed. If you have a rough bag rubbing up against your skin while you’re carrying it, it can cause skin irritation and discomfort. Always check how soft the beach bag feels because it needs to be comfortable to carry.
- Many beach bags have one large compartment, which is handy for larger items. However, in order to find your essentials like your keys, wallet and phone, you will need a small inner pocket as well. That way, you can keep your valuables safe.
- Style is just as important at the beach as anywhere else. Most beach bags use large, bold prints and bright colors. This makes the bags easy to find on the beach amidst the brown sand, and helps you showcase your fashion sense.
Women's Beach Bag Rankings
More to Explore
Packing your beach bag the right way is an art. While you might be tempted to put large items like your beach blanket or towel at the bottom of the bag, it’s more effective to place these items at the very top. That’s because they are used first when you get to the beach. If your blanket is at the very bottom, you’ll have to dump out the other contents on to the sand to access it. Keep you beach blanket on top so you can spread it out first, and then take out other items you need directly on to the blanket.