Stay Classy And Comfortable With The Best Pull-On Jeggings For Women
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
Jeggings are not the same type of attire as leggings. Both types of pants are made from soft, stretchy materials like cotton, polyester and spandex. Though they have the same close-to-the-skin fit, jeggings are either made from denim or are made to look like denim.
Leggings come in a variety of different colors and patterns, and people often wear them to work out at the gym. Jeggings can be worn virtually anywhere. Jeggings can have faux button closures and pockets, but you do not typically see those on leggings.
Skinny jeans are sometimes confused with jeggings, and oftentimes these classifications do overlap. As a general rule, skinny jeans are made from thicker materials and have real pockets in the front and back.
Jeggings always have stretchy waistbands, and skinny jeans have buttons or zippers. If you are still unsure, consider the following rule-of-thumb: Leggings + skinny jeans = jeggings.
Jeggings are versatile and can be dressed up or down. You can pair them with loose-fitting shirts, crop tops, tight blouses, sweaters and jackets. Another reason to love jeggings is how easy these pants are to wash and care for.
Our Picks For The Top Pull-On Jeggings For Women
- 1. LICTZNEE Machine Washable Classic Pull-On Jeggings For Women
- 2. ShyCloset Cotton Petite Pull-On Jeggings For Women
- 3. Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. Machine Washable Pull-On Jeggings For Women
- 4. Jvini Elastic Distressed Pull-On Jeggings For Women
- 5. Amazon Essentials Cotton Jean Pull-On Jeggings For Women
- 6. Lildy Mid-Rise Pull-On Jeggings For Women
- 7. Prolific Health Lightweight Pull-On Jeggings For Women
- 8. No Nonsense Pocketed Stretch Pull-On Jeggings For Women
- 9. Just Love Wardrobe Staple Pull-On Jeggings For Women
Machine Washable Classic Pull-On Jeggings For Women
These cute pull-on jeggings for women have a slim fit. They're available in black, white and a variety of shades of denim. Since the jeggings are made using a cotton blend, they feel soft against skin, but also give just enough stretch to feel comfortable without being restricting.
Flatters the FigureThese pull-on jeggings for women have a high waist and are outfitted with real back pockets to hold your cell.
Cotton Petite Pull-On Jeggings For Women
Available in over 40 colors, you're sure to find a shade within this collection of pull-on jeggings for women that matches your style. Each pair is constructed using a breathable cotton blend that is designed to move along with your body. The back pockets are fully functional, so you won't need to carry a separate wallet or purse.
Comfortable Elastic WaistThese pull-on jeggings for women are available in regular and plus sizes.
Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.
Machine Washable Pull-On Jeggings For Women
This company sets the standard for pull-on jeggings for women with their Gold Label super stretchy jeggings. These are versatile and can easily be dressed up or down.
A Shapely SilhouetteYou can wear these snug-fitting pants from dawn to dusk and they will never lose their shape.
Elastic Distressed Pull-On Jeggings For Women
With these pull-on jeggings for women, you get the popular distressed look with the traditional front and back pockets. The elastic waistband allows for a custom fit, while the stretch of the material keeps the pants comfortable. Ladies will especially appreciate how the jeggings flatter the figure - no bagging or sagging with these pants!
Stylish and FunctionalThese pull-on jeggings for women are available in sizes ranging from small to 3X.
What to Look For
- Mid-rise jeggings may have tummy-slimming panels built into their waistbands.
- Jeggings highlight curves better than most denim jeans.
- Jeggings are usually machine-washable, but check the label before laundering yours. Since these pants are designed to be form-fitting, you would not want to shrink them if they initially fit you properly.
- Dress your jeggings up or down however you like. They can be worn with a white blouse and heels, boots or flats. Alternatively, you can pair them with a roomy sweatshirt and sneakers, or a tunic. They also look perfect with tanks and cardigans.
Pull-On Jeggings For Women Rankings
More to Explore
Once called the 21st century’s worst fashion trend, the original jeggings from years back were not well designed; in fact, critics compared them to “spray-on denim.” These hybrid pants are now back with a vengeance, and modern versions are slim-fitting, super-stretchy and on-trend. An added bonus: they fit into boots much better than jeans or leggings!