The Best Beaded Purse
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
If you’re looking for an eye-catching accessory, look no further than the beaded purse. This type of bag is flashy, colorful, shiny, and most of all, interesting. It doesn’t sit in the background like many other accessories. Instead, the beaded purse is a conversation starter, no matter the occasion you wear it to or the outfit you wear it with.
Whether you’re a fashion trendsetter or just like to have interesting and unusual pieces in your wardrobe, the beaded purse is a good choice. It is functional because it can hold essentials like your wallet and phone, but it is wildly aesthetic because of its unique design. There are different varieties of beaded bags to choose from.
Square and rectangular beaded purses offer more usable space, and have more practical usage as they can fit a rectangular wallet or phone inside. Round beaded purses look more unusual because of their shape. Depending on their size, they may be able to hold some essentials, but they typically have less usable space than their square and rectangular counterparts.
Some beaded purses have a fringe hanging down from the purse, which is also often made up of beaded material. This style has an even flashier look than a regular beaded purse. Then there is the vintage variety, which typically consists of an image that is beaded onto a purse, such as a beautiful face or a bowl of fruit. This is different as compared to the abstract designs typically found on most modern beaded purses.
Our Picks For The Top Beaded Purses
- 1. Tmore Detachable Wristlet Glass Beaded Purse
- 2. YUSHINY Acrylic Faux Pearl Beaded Handbag
- 3. AIJUN Satin Lined Clutch Beaded Purse
- 4. BABEYOND Detachable Chain Sequin Beaded Handbag
- 5. Gets High Capacity Polyester Lined Beaded Purse
- 6. Miuco Tassel Accent Artificial Pearl Beaded Handbag
- 7. Grandxii Silk Lined Acrylic Pearl Beaded Handbag
- 8. ELEOPTION Satin Lined Triangle Shape Beaded Purse
- 9. Belsen Satin & Rhinestone Beaded Handbag
- 10. SSMY Detachable Chain Beaded Purse
- 11. GUOZI Floral Design Embroidered Beaded Purse
- 12. Belsen Kiss Clip Closure Beaded Purse
- 13. Selighting Wristlet & Removable Chain Beaded Purse
- 14. Vistatroy Detachable Strap Polyester Beaded Purse
- 15. UBORSE Metal Frame Embroidered Beaded Purse
Detachable Wristlet Glass Beaded Purse
This beaded purse has lots of space for essentials. It is elegant and sparkly and looks great with formal outfits. The purse is made from high-quality polyester and has tiny glass beads.
Lots of SpaceThis beaded purse has a large capacity.
Acrylic Faux Pearl Beaded Handbag
Featuring an upright cylinder shape, this gold and white beaded bag stands out for its uniqueness. It comes in a very compact size for a few essentials. You get extras including a shoulder strap and lining.
Stands Out for ShapeIf you want a very small purse, consider this classy and unique option.
Satin Lined Clutch Beaded Purse
This beaded purse has a vintage feel and looks like it’s from the 1920s. It is made with satin lining and the outer side is filled with sequins, beads, rhinestones and pearls. The purse comes with a removable chain.
Vintage FeelThis beaded purse looks like it’s from the 1920s.
Satin Lined Triangle Shape Beaded Purse
This beaded purse has a unique look with a trihedral peach shape. The bag is great for semi-formal and formal occasions. It can store a phone, keys and other small items.
Unique LookThis beaded purse has a trihedral peach shape.
What to Look For
- A key element to look at when choosing a beaded purse is the quality of the construction. After all, you don’t want the beads to begin falling off after just a few uses. Ensure that the purse is made with high-quality materials by a reputable company. Be sure to check online reviews to see whether there are any complaints of the beads falling off the purse. If there are, go with another option.
- When it comes to colors, beaded purses are available in the rainbow. For a less flashy look, opt for a neutral color such as black, grey, white or even silver. For those who like to be bold with their fashion, beaded purses are available in bright colors like red, green, yellow, blue and gold. You can also find beaded purses in multiple colors or those with unique patterns. Abstract patterns tend to have a modern look while images of people or objects tend to have a vintage vibe.
- How do you style a beaded purse? It all depends on the look you want to go for. A classy aesthetic is the monochrome look, where the beaded purse is the same color as the rest of your outfit. For example, if you’re wearing white pants with a white top, opt for a white beaded purse. For those who love color contrast, take the opposite route and go with a beaded purse that is in a contrasting color.
- Can you wear a beaded purse with casual clothes like jeans and a t-shirt? Absolutely. While a beaded purse is a traditionally a dressy accessory, it still looks great with casual clothes. Just ensure the color works well with the clothes so that the purse doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb. For a casual outfit, go with a neutral colored beaded purse.
Beaded Purse Rankings
More to Explore
While beaded purses seem like a relatively new style icon, they have actually been around since 2,500 BC. They were first hand made by women who sewed or crocheted glass or metal beads onto mesh material to create beautiful patterns. It wasn’t until about the 1800s when beaded bags became popular, and it was the city of Paris where they really started to become trendy. Once news of beaded purses reached the United States, they began to really take off in popularity.