Unimi Contoured Sleeping Mask
Last updated date: November 29, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sleeping Masks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sleeping Mask you should buy.
Editor's Note March 18, 2020:
Checkout The Best Sleeping Mask for a detailed review of all the top sleeping masks.
In our analysis of 195 expert reviews, the Unimi Unimi Contoured Sleeping Mask placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
1 Unimi Enhance Your Life Upgraded Shading Design Others- the first generation of common sleep mask: it leak the light by the wing of nose, so it's not 100% shading. Others - the second generation of Stereo nose designed blinder: it's easy to get pressure on the bridge of the nose, bad wearing experience. The fixed shape of the nose can’t fit to everyone's bridge of nose. Unimi Mask-the third generation design with stealth nose is naturally fit to the bridge of the nose and adjusts to the best position when worn. The shading effect is better and more comfortable to wear. Comfortable Wearing Experience Thinner material, absorption of heat, strong air permeability. The length of the elastic cord is adjustable and reach to 15cm, so it can fit to everyone’s head form. Applies to any age/gender. The elastic strap was softened to avoid the tight feeling from the traditional blinder and give you a more comfortable wearing experience. Improved 3D Design Blinder The eye space is wider and deeper than the common ones, it won’t have any pressure on the eyes and don’t affect your eyelash. So it’s not necessary to worry about this will make you uncomfortable, you can wear it when you want to have a rest on a journey. It has larger space than the common three-dimension blinders, so no matter how the eye span is, it can meet all kinds of people’s requirement 1 1 1 1 1 1 Unimi Lightweight 3D Eye Mask for Sleeping Unimi 100% Light Blocking Sleeping Mask Unimi Super Soft and Comfortable Sleep Mask Unimi 3D Breathable Memory Foam Sleep Mask Unimi Aromatherapy Eye Mask for Dry Eyes Unimi Upgraded Contoured 3D Sleep Mask Material Memory Foam Memory Foam Memory Foam Memory Foam Super soft cloth Memory Foam Function Block out Block out Block out Block out Hot/Cold Therapy Block out Most Applicable person Men, Woman, Kids Men, Woman, Kids Men, Woman, Kids Men, Woman, Kids Men, Woman Men, Woman, Kids Weight 0.03kg 0.04kg 0.04kg 0.04kg 0.3kg 0.04kg Washing method Hand wash Hand wash Hand wash Hand wash Hand wash Hand wash 1 A Blindfold of Total Blackout Unimi innovative design on nose section with art invisible foam Preventing any type of light whether bright or brightest, Creating total darkness for light sleeper Unimi eye mask contains two layers: Low rebound memory foam and elastic polyester ensure best comfort With an elastic and soft strap, you can enjoy the mask Steps for usage Step1: Wear the eyeshades sleep mask well Step2: Adjust the length of strap to the most comfortable position to fit your head well Step3: Adjust the nose flap to fit your bridge of nose well 45 56 5 3D Contoured Shape Comfort Your Eyes The eye space is wider and deeper than the traditional flat eye mask, no pressure as on your eye balls your face. Won't rub against your eyelids Extremely soft and Smooth Material Made of Skin-friendly low rebound memory foam and ultra fine fiber fabric. With an elastic and soft strap. It’ll definitely improve your quality of sleep Ideal for Anyone Anywhere Ideal for Travel, Nap, Night's Sleeping, or insomnia, migraine headaches and dry-eye sufferers. whether at home, in a hotel or on the plane. Enjoy Anywhere, Anytime, for Anyone! 09
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sleeping Masks
Nothing can feel more luxurious than a midday nap. But unless you have a windowless bedroom or room-darkening shades, it can be hard to shut out the light so that you can get some sleep. This is especially problematic for night-shift workers who have no choice but to get those eight hours when the sun is at its brightest.
A good sleeping mask could be the cure to that problem. Finding the right sleep mask can be tough, though, since many seem to promise efficiency and comfort, only to fall through when you actually try them. You’ll want to prioritize a mask that’s comfortable while also blocking out as much light as possible. Combining those things is all in the material and design of the mask itself.
As you’re shopping, you’ll probably notice the masks that most effectively block out light cover a large surface area of the face. But when you’re covering your eyes, cheeks, and part of your nose, the last thing you want is a material that blocks air from circulating, leading to heat buildup during the hours you’re sleeping. Silk is one of the best materials for achieving that goal, keeping you cool while also providing the thickness you need to keep light out.
Another great thing about silk is that it’s soft against your skin. The best silk sleeping masks are padded, as well, for that extra cushioning you need as it conforms to your face. Look for 100% natural silk as opposed to silk blends that can reduce the benefits you get from the material.
Sleeping mask manufacturers will advertise all types of benefits from their products, so use your own discretion. Some say they help with migraines and headaches, but to get this benefit, many consumers recommend putting it in the refrigerator or freezer to cool it down before applying it. Perhaps the most accurate promise is that it will help with insomnia, but only if your sleep disruption is caused by too much light in your room.
The Sleeping Mask Buying Guide
- The first question you’ll probably ask when shopping for a sleep mask is whether it actually does what it says. Look for a mask that covers the nose and eye area generously, keeping in mind that light often slips through near the bridge of the nose with sleep masks. Some masks also extend around your ears to slightly muffle sound.
- Comfort can be tough with something like a sleep mask since not all heads are the same size. Many sleep masks have an adjustable band to allow you to find the right size, but those with extra-large heads may find it tough to get the light blocking and comfort they need.
- The material of the sleeping mask plays a direct role in how comfortable it is. The most comfortable masks are made from silk. For best results, look for a mask with a 100% silk design.
- As comfortable as silk is, though, it can tend to slip around while sleeping. Make sure you choose one with a comfortable, adjustable band that will hold it in place.
- Although many sleep masks use elastic bands to allow you to adjust them, some are made with Velcro. Keep in mind that unless built correctly, both types of bands can get tangled in your hair, bringing unwelcome pain in the middle of your nap.
- Your sleep mask will need to be washed occasionally to keep it clean and reduce allergens. Many sleep masks are hand-wash only, especially those with padding. Even if you buy one that advertises it can be laundered, hang it to dry and wash it in a lingerie bag to maintain the material’s integrity.
- While you’re waiting for your sleep mask to dry, you won’t have it to use. For that reason, you may want to consider buying two of them to swap out.
- Some sleep masks are reversible, helping you get extra wear between washes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide