Mavogel Adjustable Triangle Design Sleeping Mask
Last updated date: October 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sleeping Masks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sleeping Mask you should buy.
Update as October 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Sleeping Mask for a detailed review of all the top sleeping masks.
If you need total darkness to get some zzz's, then this soft and comfortable sleeping mask is the way to go. It comes in a choice of gray or black and features an ergonomic design with adjustable straps for a custom fit. There's also a handy travel pouch for easy transport when vacationing.
In our analysis of 195 expert reviews, the Mavogel Adjustable Triangle Design Sleeping Mask placed 4th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
2019 NEW DESIGN – We listen to your feedback! After long-term research and data, we update every detail and make a better ergonomic sleeping mask design to fit every head size. PERFECT LIGHT BLOCKOUT ANYWHERE, ANYTIME – This sleep mask uses patented bending cartilage design, adjustable and durable, effectively blocking lights coming from the nose area. You can get sound sleep or nap everywhere! EYES FEEL FREE- The soft cotton triangle wing design on this sleep mask greatly can stop the mask from moving and distracts your eyes and head from pressure, helping you wake up relaxed & refreshed. SUPER SOFT AND COMFORTABLE – This sleep mask features 5 layers of super breathable fabric, including cotton, elastic sponge and modaier, which offers you ultra soft and fresh touch on eyes. 100% HANDMADE – Every cutting and sewing of this sleep mask is finished by handmade. Tight, clean and smooth seams ensure minimum rubbing in every sleeping position without any pressure.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sleeping Masks
Nothing can feel more luxurious than a midday nap. But unless you have a windowless bedroom or room-darkening shades, it can be hard to shut out the light so that you can get some sleep. This is especially problematic for night-shift workers who have no choice but to get those eight hours when the sun is at its brightest.
A good sleeping mask could be the cure to that problem. Finding the right sleep mask can be tough, though, since many seem to promise efficiency and comfort, only to fall through when you actually try them. You’ll want to prioritize a mask that’s comfortable while also blocking out as much light as possible. Combining those things is all in the material and design of the mask itself.
As you’re shopping, you’ll probably notice the masks that most effectively block out light cover a large surface area of the face. But when you’re covering your eyes, cheeks, and part of your nose, the last thing you want is a material that blocks air from circulating, leading to heat buildup during the hours you’re sleeping. Silk is one of the best materials for achieving that goal, keeping you cool while also providing the thickness you need to keep light out.
Another great thing about silk is that it’s soft against your skin. The best silk sleeping masks are padded, as well, for that extra cushioning you need as it conforms to your face. Look for 100% natural silk as opposed to silk blends that can reduce the benefits you get from the material.
Sleeping mask manufacturers will advertise all types of benefits from their products, so use your own discretion. Some say they help with migraines and headaches, but to get this benefit, many consumers recommend putting it in the refrigerator or freezer to cool it down before applying it. Perhaps the most accurate promise is that it will help with insomnia, but only if your sleep disruption is caused by too much light in your room.
The Sleeping Mask Buying Guide
- The first question you’ll probably ask when shopping for a sleep mask is whether it actually does what it says. Look for a mask that covers the nose and eye area generously, keeping in mind that light often slips through near the bridge of the nose with sleep masks. Some masks also extend around your ears to slightly muffle sound.
- Comfort can be tough with something like a sleep mask since not all heads are the same size. Many sleep masks have an adjustable band to allow you to find the right size, but those with extra-large heads may find it tough to get the light blocking and comfort they need.
- The material of the sleeping mask plays a direct role in how comfortable it is. The most comfortable masks are made from silk. For best results, look for a mask with a 100% silk design.
- As comfortable as silk is, though, it can tend to slip around while sleeping. Make sure you choose one with a comfortable, adjustable band that will hold it in place.
- Although many sleep masks use elastic bands to allow you to adjust them, some are made with Velcro. Keep in mind that unless built correctly, both types of bands can get tangled in your hair, bringing unwelcome pain in the middle of your nap.
- Your sleep mask will need to be washed occasionally to keep it clean and reduce allergens. Many sleep masks are hand-wash only, especially those with padding. Even if you buy one that advertises it can be laundered, hang it to dry and wash it in a lingerie bag to maintain the material’s integrity.
- While you’re waiting for your sleep mask to dry, you won’t have it to use. For that reason, you may want to consider buying two of them to swap out.
- Some sleep masks are reversible, helping you get extra wear between washes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide