Jersey Slumber Silk Sleeping Mask
Last updated date: June 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sleeping Masks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sleeping Mask you should buy.
Update as June 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Sleeping Mask for a detailed review of all the top sleeping masks.
The 100% silk build of the Jersey Slumber Silk Sleeping Mask makes it comfortable against your skin without trapping heat for hours of wear. This mask is ideal for those who toss and turn while sleeping, as the design and attached strap hold it firmly in place. The larger design keeps light out even when the sun is streaming through your window.
In our analysis of 195 expert reviews, the Jersey Slumber Silk Sleeping Mask placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Jersey Slumber – No More Sleepless Nights. If your constant tossing and turning at night is affecting your sleep, then Jersey Slumber has the solution! Stop feeling sick and tired over another sleepless night, and reach for this comfortable, 100% Silk Sleeping Mask by Jersey Slumber. This is a mask that people use while concentrating or meditating. A mask that people use to cover their eyes while performing certain Yoga maneuvers. Not to mention that the mask is extremely lightweight yet fits perfectly on your face to ensure a wonderful night! If you’re looking for that elusive tranquility and serenity that will help you sleep like an angel, stop looking. Your search is over! It is intended to be a: 1) Travel Aid 2) Relaxation Aid 3 )Migraine relief aid 4) Yoga Mask 5) Help provide relief for dry eyes 6) For use in applying Medication to eyes 7) For use in applying concentrated skin care products to the eye area (such as creams and muds) 8) Sleep mask. s Wake up Feeling and Looking Refreshed! Did you know that exposure to light during sleep can interfere with your sleep cycle, preventing you from getting the long and deep night’s rest needed to function at your best? Completely blocking out all light and visual stimuli, you can nap or sleep soundly anywhere to get a faster, deeper sleep every single time. In addition to sleeping, you can wear the Jersey Slumber as a relaxation mask, to cover your eyes after applying ointments and lotions, or as an eye soother and pillow – it’s almost like having your own personal, mobile black-out curtains! s Use it Anywhere, Anytime. Do you need an efficient and healthy way to unwind and relax after a stressful day? The Jersey Slumber 100% Silk Sleep Mask is excellent for traveling, shift workers, sleeping during the day and any place where you are bothered by light. Using advanced ergonomics, the mask uniquely contours to your face and eyelids for maximum sleeping comfort, while ensuring you wake up with your makeup intact. Plus, the adjustable head strap will never catch your hair and its top-notch design allows for a relaxing and rejuvenating sleep in every single position you prefer! Pull out this incredibly lightweight, comfortable sleep mask while in a bed, on a flight, on a long car ride or camping – and bask in the glory of another uninterrupted, deep, restful sleep. Jersey Slumber 100% Silk Sleep Mask. s s s Comfortable Fit. Jersey Slumber’s Sleep Mask is specially designed to provide rub-minimizing comfort. Not only does it keep your eyes shielded from light, but it does so with a minimal amount of compression on your face, eyelids and eyelashes. Additionally, the strap is pain-free and completely adjustable to form the most comfortable fit possible in any sleep position without moving or falling off during the night. 100% Mulberry Silk. Made out of the finest woven silk known to man, this 100% top-quality, Mulberry Silk Mask will enhance your sleep, and make you and your eyes relaxed. The breathable, natural fibers of hypoallergenic silk are naturally soothing to the skin, allowing healthy oxygen in and keeping dry air out. As such, it’s the perfect solution for insomnia, migraine headaches and dry-eye sufferers. Well-Rested and Refreshed. The super-soft, Jersey Slumber Silk Eye Mask makes you feel more restful without putting any pressure on your face – naturally blocking unwanted light, improving insomnia and letting you get long REM sleep each night. And by allowing you to look and feel well-rested, refreshed and energetic every single day, it naturally improves your mood, energy levels and cognitive function.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sleeping Masks
Nothing can feel more luxurious than a midday nap. But unless you have a windowless bedroom or room-darkening shades, it can be hard to shut out the light so that you can get some sleep. This is especially problematic for night-shift workers who have no choice but to get those eight hours when the sun is at its brightest.
A good sleeping mask could be the cure to that problem. Finding the right sleep mask can be tough, though, since many seem to promise efficiency and comfort, only to fall through when you actually try them. You’ll want to prioritize a mask that’s comfortable while also blocking out as much light as possible. Combining those things is all in the material and design of the mask itself.
As you’re shopping, you’ll probably notice the masks that most effectively block out light cover a large surface area of the face. But when you’re covering your eyes, cheeks, and part of your nose, the last thing you want is a material that blocks air from circulating, leading to heat buildup during the hours you’re sleeping. Silk is one of the best materials for achieving that goal, keeping you cool while also providing the thickness you need to keep light out.
Another great thing about silk is that it’s soft against your skin. The best silk sleeping masks are padded, as well, for that extra cushioning you need as it conforms to your face. Look for 100% natural silk as opposed to silk blends that can reduce the benefits you get from the material.
Sleeping mask manufacturers will advertise all types of benefits from their products, so use your own discretion. Some say they help with migraines and headaches, but to get this benefit, many consumers recommend putting it in the refrigerator or freezer to cool it down before applying it. Perhaps the most accurate promise is that it will help with insomnia, but only if your sleep disruption is caused by too much light in your room.
The Sleeping Mask Buying Guide
- The first question you’ll probably ask when shopping for a sleep mask is whether it actually does what it says. Look for a mask that covers the nose and eye area generously, keeping in mind that light often slips through near the bridge of the nose with sleep masks. Some masks also extend around your ears to slightly muffle sound.
- Comfort can be tough with something like a sleep mask since not all heads are the same size. Many sleep masks have an adjustable band to allow you to find the right size, but those with extra-large heads may find it tough to get the light blocking and comfort they need.
- The material of the sleeping mask plays a direct role in how comfortable it is. The most comfortable masks are made from silk. For best results, look for a mask with a 100% silk design.
- As comfortable as silk is, though, it can tend to slip around while sleeping. Make sure you choose one with a comfortable, adjustable band that will hold it in place.
- Although many sleep masks use elastic bands to allow you to adjust them, some are made with Velcro. Keep in mind that unless built correctly, both types of bands can get tangled in your hair, bringing unwelcome pain in the middle of your nap.
- Your sleep mask will need to be washed occasionally to keep it clean and reduce allergens. Many sleep masks are hand-wash only, especially those with padding. Even if you buy one that advertises it can be laundered, hang it to dry and wash it in a lingerie bag to maintain the material’s integrity.
- While you’re waiting for your sleep mask to dry, you won’t have it to use. For that reason, you may want to consider buying two of them to swap out.
- Some sleep masks are reversible, helping you get extra wear between washes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide