MoloTAR Clear Flat Cellophane Treat & Candy Bags, 100-Count
Last updated date: January 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Candy Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Candy Bag you should buy.
Update as January 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Candy Bags for a detailed review of all the top candy bags.
You can use these candy bags for both kids' and adults' events. They are great for sharing sweets, cake pops and more. The bags are made from a non-toxic and eco-friendly material.
In our analysis, the MoloTAR MoloTAR Clear Cellophane Treat & Candy Bags, 100-Count placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100 Pack clear treat bags, enough to meet your different handicraft needs; The size of cello bag is approx. 4x 6 inch.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Candy Bags
For kids, one of the best parts of attending another child’s birthday party is that they get a small goodie bag to take home at the end. This can be extra-exciting if the bag is filled with sweets like lollipops, mini chocolate bars, licorice, jelly beans and other confectionery items. It’s a great way to end a fun party.
However, candy bags are not just good for handing out treats at children’s birthday parties. These small bags, which are often clear so you can see the goods inside, can be used for other events as well. Some candy bags are opaque and feature colors and patterns, so you can match the bag to the event décor. This is particularly useful for special events like baby showers and weddings.
At adult events, candy bags can be used to provide party favors to guests. While some party hosts tuck candy in the bags, others take a different route and place individual cupcakes inside the bags, or fill them with flavored popcorn. At formal events, like weddings, the bags may include personalized chocolates or fancy truffles instead, as a thank-you gift for the guests.
The Candy Bag Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for candy bags for an event, first consider what style of event it is and what will be going into the bag. This will help decide what kind of bag you need.
- Most candy bags are fairly small, measuring somewhere between 3 by 4 inches and 5 by 7 inches. If you’re placing a larger item inside the candy bag, like a cake pop or cupcake, you may want to pick a larger size. If you’re putting in small items like jelly beans and mini chocolate bars for kids, then a smaller bag may be just right.
- Consider whether you want a transparent or opaque candy bag. The obvious benefit to a transparent bag is that the guests can immediately see what’s inside. An opaque bag provides a little air of mystery. Plus, you can match the colors and designs of an opaque bag to your event décor.
- Make sure that the candy bags come with a way to close the bag. This ensures no candy or other treats will fall out. Most plastic candy bags come with colorful ties that you can use to close the ends of the bags. Paper candy bags typically just need to be folded a few times to close.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide