ANRRI Blue Light Blocking Glasses
Last updated date: November 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blue Light Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blue Light Glasses you should buy.
Editor's Note November 16, 2020:
Checkout The Best Blue Light Glasses for a detailed review of all the top blue light glasses.
Spending all day looking at a computer, tablet or phone can affect your eyes. Whether it’s for school or work, you can end up getting a headache or eye strain if you’re always glued to a screen. Consider blue light blocking glasses from ANRRI to alleviate some of the harmful effects of digital technology.
Blue light glasses work by blocking a percentage of the high-energy blue light that comes from phones, tablets and computers. The amount of blue light that is blocked differs from brand to brand, so it’s important to look for a leader in the market like ANRII. This kind of blue light is harmful because it resembles the damaging light from the sun. While artificial blue light that is emitted from screens is not as harmful as the light from the sun, it can still affect you based on the amount of exposure you have. In many cases, people look at a screen over 11 hours a day, which is a considerable amount of exposure to blue light.
The ANRRI Blue Light Blocking Glasses are made from a polycarbonate material that is durable and effective. A special coating on the blue light glasses helps to block the harmful blue light by around 90 percent.
This can reduce digital eye strain, prevent eye fatigue and even minimize dry eyes. In addition, if you’re having trouble sleeping at night, you may be able to solve the problem with The ANRRI Blue Light Blocking Glasses. Blue light can actually affect your natural circadian rhythm and keep you awake at night. If you’re working close to bedtime on your computer, tablet or phone, the blue light actually tells your brain to keep you awake. In order to get a restful sleep, it’s best to especially use blue light glasses in the evening.
The ANRRI Blue Light Blocking Glasses frame is a neutral style that works for men and women. It complements any face shape and fits well on the bridge of the nose and the ears. Whether you have a classic fashion style or more of a contemporary look, these frames will work well with your aesthetic. You can wear them all day while you work.The ANRRI Blue Light Blocking Glasses are made from polycarbonate and designed to block 90% of blue light. The lightweight build makes it versatile enough to fit on any size face.
- Blocks 90% of harmful blue light from your computers, tablets and phones
- Lens is made from a durable non-prescription polycarbonate material
- Modern and neutral TR90 model frame for all face shapes and fashion styles
- Reduces eye fatigue, blurred vision and headaches
- Improves sleep quality
- Lifetime warranty
- Friendly customer service
In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the ANRRI ANRRI Blue Light Blocking Glasses placed 11th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ANRRI is the professional blue light blocking glasses brand since 2014. For better life, ANRRI focuses on the blue light blocking technology and brings you clear life on the digital times. a What make ANRRI lens different ? Precisely engineered to reduce eyestrain from computer screens. It’s a breakthrough in lens technology. s Why we need filter blue light ? A main source of blue light in our lives is the harmful blue-violet light emitted by our digital screens. From TVs to tablets, and computers to phones, we’re constantly exposing ourselves to unnatural blue light. By wearing blue light blocking glasses, you can limit the amount of blue light that enters your eyes and make your screentime more pleasant. a The symptoms of digital eyestrain Headaches, sore or tired eyes, and stiff necks are all symptoms of digital eyestrain. Spending the majority of our waking hours in front of device screens put our eyes through a lot of wear and tear. At the same time,Blue light from our computers, phones, and tablets causes our eyes to not only work harder, but puts them at risk of aging faster. a Let ANRRI protect your eyes ! ANRRI glasses from are specially designed to filter out a portion of harmful blue light. The premium features of ANRRI lenses, make screen time more comfortable and help eliminate symptoms of digital eyestrain.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Blue Light Glasses
How much time do you spend staring at screens all day? Whether it’s a tablet, smartphone, laptop or LCD screen, chances are it’s hours, rather than minutes. In fact, the average American spends 8.5 hours a day staring at a screen. The problem is, the human eye was not designed to filter out the light coming from those screens.
In recent years, experts have learned more about the damage blue light, which is the type of light emitted from modern screens can cause. Blue light has the shortest wavelengths of any other light within the visible light spectrum. Although you get protection from UV rays via the cornea and lens, blue light slips right through, increasing the risk of macular degeneration.
But this long-term risk isn’t the only negative effect you’ll get from staring at screens all day. Many consumers report headaches, dry eyes, eye strain and even an inability to sleep. The solution to these issues has come in the form of lenses that block blue light. If you already wear glasses, you can upgrade your lenses to include this feature, but you can buy nonprescription blue light glasses if you wear contact lenses or have 20/20 vision. You can use the glasses while you’re working, checking your favorite social media sites or gaming.
The Blue Light Glasses Buying Guide
- The first thing to consider before you buy is how long you’ll be wearing the glasses. A lightweight, flexible build will come in very useful if you’re wearing them for eight hours or more a day.
- If you game, blue light glasses can do more than simply keep you safe and comfortable. They can enhance the visuals on the screen, possibly improving your gameplay.
- In addition to comfort and flexibility, look at the quality of the build. It may be worth investing in slightly pricier glasses that will last a while.
- Some blue light glasses come with tinted lenses, while others are completely transparent. You may prefer the tint, but some customers favor blue light glasses that look more like regular eyeglasses.
- If you do go for a tint, make sure it’s light enough that it won’t cast everything you view in a strange color, particularly if you’ll be using them for color-sensitive tasks like graphic design.
- The look of the glasses is worth considering. Many blue light glasses are indistinguishable from regular eyeglasses or reading glasses, so it’s just a matter of shopping for a frame that fits your own personal preferences.
- It’s important to note that not all blue light glasses will also protect your eyes from UV rays. That means if you’re out in the sun, you may want to switch to a pair of sunglasses.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide