Livho Blue Light Blocking Glasses, 2-Pack
Last updated date: November 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blue Light Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blue Light Glasses you should buy.
Editor's Note November 16, 2020:
Checkout The Best Blue Light Glasses for a detailed review of all the top blue light glasses.
Work comfortably with these blue light glasses, which reduces strain on your eyes even when you're working for hours in the fluorescent lighting found in many offices. You'll get a pack of two glasses in the latest trendy styles, one clear and the other tortoiseshell. The lens is clear rather than tinted, so you won't have to worry about discoloration if you're dealing with paperwork or working with specific colors.
In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the Livho Livho Blue Light Blocking Glasses, 2-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Livhò brand was founded in Milan in 1999 by the Italian company RTL. The founder was visual protection expert Alessandro Zocchi and family fashion designer Marco Masini. The Livhò brand mainly develops and designs fashionable sunglasses, outdoor sports sunglasses, and visual protection type glasses. Livhò adheres to the avant-garde fashion design concept and pays attention to visual health protection. Our mission is to bring you a healthy and wonderful visual experience! Livho premium blue ray cut lens, safeguard your eyes and reduce digital eyestrain from screen time so For better work and better life, brings you enjoyment of digital life. Do you have trouble to fall asleep and wake up tired regularly? Do you suffer from fatigue and headaches from daily screen time? Livho Can Help You. blue light blocking reading glasses,computer reading glasses,blue light fliter reading glasses What You Get From LIVHO? √ Blue ray blocking -- Glasses lens are designed using the American HEV-Adsorb substrate absorption technology.It can absorb high-energy blue light. √ Clear lens -- The lens was made of a fully transparent base, without adding any pigment, while maintaining high light transmittance. Less reflective,no affect reading, and almost no color difference. √ UV protection -- Anti-Blu-ray Lenses utilize special U.S. substrate processing technology to protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation and block UV400. blue light blocking glasses,anti headcahe eyestrain,blue light glasses blue light blocking glasses,anti headcahe eyestrain,blue light glasses blue light blocking glasses,anti headcahe eyestrain,blue light glasses Minimize headache Do you suffer headaches from long time screen time? Livho blue light blocking glasses will supercharge your health by blocking detrimental blue light while letting in all other beneficial light. Better Life Exposure to high rate blue light will impact our sense of circadian rhythms and wreck our internal rock, then cause insomnia. Wearing livho blue light filter glasses will improve your sleep, help you sleep better and feel good everyday Anti eye fatigue Long time exposure to blue light would lead to digital eye fatigue. Wearing your livho glasses, no more tired eyes. Reduce eye strain and sensitivity to light when facing digital screens. Great for office workers or anyone who has to look at screen all day. blue light blocking glasses,anti headcahe eyestrain,blue light glasses Blue light blocking capacity test Use the blue light torch to beam the blue light testing card and Livho glasses as shown in the first picture. We can see that one part of the testing area directly beamed by blue light has turned blue, and the other part shaded by Livho Glasses has not turn blue. Thus we can see, Livho blue light filter glasses can block most of the harmful blue light and protect your eyes. blue light blocking glasses,anti headcahe eyestrain,blue light glasses UV400 Protection Text The UV-400 indicates that the lens blocks all UV rays and reflects and absorbs UV rays 100%.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Blue Light Glasses
How much time do you spend staring at screens all day? Whether it’s a tablet, smartphone, laptop or LCD screen, chances are it’s hours, rather than minutes. In fact, the average American spends 8.5 hours a day staring at a screen. The problem is, the human eye was not designed to filter out the light coming from those screens.
In recent years, experts have learned more about the damage blue light, which is the type of light emitted from modern screens can cause. Blue light has the shortest wavelengths of any other light within the visible light spectrum. Although you get protection from UV rays via the cornea and lens, blue light slips right through, increasing the risk of macular degeneration.
But this long-term risk isn’t the only negative effect you’ll get from staring at screens all day. Many consumers report headaches, dry eyes, eye strain and even an inability to sleep. The solution to these issues has come in the form of lenses that block blue light. If you already wear glasses, you can upgrade your lenses to include this feature, but you can buy nonprescription blue light glasses if you wear contact lenses or have 20/20 vision. You can use the glasses while you’re working, checking your favorite social media sites or gaming.
The Blue Light Glasses Buying Guide
- The first thing to consider before you buy is how long you’ll be wearing the glasses. A lightweight, flexible build will come in very useful if you’re wearing them for eight hours or more a day.
- If you game, blue light glasses can do more than simply keep you safe and comfortable. They can enhance the visuals on the screen, possibly improving your gameplay.
- In addition to comfort and flexibility, look at the quality of the build. It may be worth investing in slightly pricier glasses that will last a while.
- Some blue light glasses come with tinted lenses, while others are completely transparent. You may prefer the tint, but some customers favor blue light glasses that look more like regular eyeglasses.
- If you do go for a tint, make sure it’s light enough that it won’t cast everything you view in a strange color, particularly if you’ll be using them for color-sensitive tasks like graphic design.
- The look of the glasses is worth considering. Many blue light glasses are indistinguishable from regular eyeglasses or reading glasses, so it’s just a matter of shopping for a frame that fits your own personal preferences.
- It’s important to note that not all blue light glasses will also protect your eyes from UV rays. That means if you’re out in the sun, you may want to switch to a pair of sunglasses.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide