TIJN Square Blue Light Blocking Glasses
Last updated date: February 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blue Light Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blue Light Glasses you should buy.
Editor's Note February 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Blue Light Glasses for a detailed review of all the top blue light glasses.
Not only have these blue light glasses been upgraded for added durability, but they've also been made more comfortable as well. Users will appreciate that the glasses block 100% of the sun's harmful UV rays. The glasses themselves are light and easy to transport back and forth to work.
In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the TIJN TIJN Square Blue Light Blocking Glasses placed 3rd when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DIMENSION:Lens width:53MM,Bridge width:18MM,Arm length:140MM. MATERIAL: This frame has the advantages of super lightness, abrasion resistance, low friction coefficient and so on. Besides, it is metal hinge that is more stable. TIJN BLUE LIGHT BLOCKING LENS(WITH YELLOW TINT) can effectively block 100% harmful UV rays and relieve our eye fatigue especially when watching TV and looking at computer. DESIGN: A successful contrast between a retro square shape and futuristic clear finish, this frame is sure to turn heads wherever you go. OUR SERVICE: We stick to pay attention to product quality, if there's any quality problems please feel free to contact us.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Blue Light Glasses
How much time do you spend staring at screens all day? Whether it’s a tablet, smartphone, laptop or LCD screen, chances are it’s hours, rather than minutes. In fact, the average American spends 8.5 hours a day staring at a screen. The problem is, the human eye was not designed to filter out the light coming from those screens.
In recent years, experts have learned more about the damage blue light, which is the type of light emitted from modern screens can cause. Blue light has the shortest wavelengths of any other light within the visible light spectrum. Although you get protection from UV rays via the cornea and lens, blue light slips right through, increasing the risk of macular degeneration.
But this long-term risk isn’t the only negative effect you’ll get from staring at screens all day. Many consumers report headaches, dry eyes, eye strain and even an inability to sleep. The solution to these issues has come in the form of lenses that block blue light. If you already wear glasses, you can upgrade your lenses to include this feature, but you can buy nonprescription blue light glasses if you wear contact lenses or have 20/20 vision. You can use the glasses while you’re working, checking your favorite social media sites or gaming.
The Blue Light Glasses Buying Guide
- The first thing to consider before you buy is how long you’ll be wearing the glasses. A lightweight, flexible build will come in very useful if you’re wearing them for eight hours or more a day.
- If you game, blue light glasses can do more than simply keep you safe and comfortable. They can enhance the visuals on the screen, possibly improving your gameplay.
- In addition to comfort and flexibility, look at the quality of the build. It may be worth investing in slightly pricier glasses that will last a while.
- Some blue light glasses come with tinted lenses, while others are completely transparent. You may prefer the tint, but some customers favor blue light glasses that look more like regular eyeglasses.
- If you do go for a tint, make sure it’s light enough that it won’t cast everything you view in a strange color, particularly if you’ll be using them for color-sensitive tasks like graphic design.
- The look of the glasses is worth considering. Many blue light glasses are indistinguishable from regular eyeglasses or reading glasses, so it’s just a matter of shopping for a frame that fits your own personal preferences.
- It’s important to note that not all blue light glasses will also protect your eyes from UV rays. That means if you’re out in the sun, you may want to switch to a pair of sunglasses.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide