Maxjuli 6001 Men & Women Blue Light Glasses
Last updated date: June 16, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blue Light Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blue Light Glasses you should buy.
Reduce eye fatigue and headaches that are often associated with screen time when you opt for these blue light glasses. They come in 10 different color options and look great on both men and women. As an added bonus, these glasses are dust-proof and made using a nano-grade waterproof film. In our analysis of 52 expert reviews, the Maxjuli Maxjuli Men & Women Blue Light Glasses placed 5th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 16, 2020:
Checkout The Best Blue Light Glasses for a detailed review of all the top blue light glasses.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Blue light is everywhere. Too much blue exposure may put you at risk for macular degeneration,and it definitely contributes to eyestrain,blurred vision,and affects your ability to sleep well at night. Unfortunately,our eyes are not good at filtering out blue light. Then it may cause visual fatigue,affect your learning and working efficiency. Now that we are using more digital devices at home and work. It is important to care for our eyes as much as possible. MAXJULI BLUE LIGHT BLOCKING LENS can effectively block 99% harmful UV rays and relieve our eye fatigue especially when watching TV and looking at computer. REDUCE EYESTRAIN & SLEEP BETTER— Enjoy your digital time, NO worry about eye fatigue, blurred vision and headache, blue light blocker for your eyes. SUITABLE OCCASION— Maxjuli Working Glasses are perfect for daily, office, reading, computer games, etc. Bring you visual experience and a fashionable and lifestyle. DUSTPROOF AND DURABLE EYEWEAR LENS—The Maxjuli clear Lens covering nanometer Nano-grade waterproof film and hard film to prevent fouling, remove harmful blue light. Oil proof, waterproof, anti-glare, explosion-proof, They are lighter, more ductile, not easy to break and impact resistant.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Blue Light Glasses
How much time do you spend staring at screens all day? Whether it’s a tablet, smartphone, laptop or LCD screen, chances are it’s hours, rather than minutes. In fact, the average American spends 8.5 hours a day staring at a screen. The problem is, the human eye was not designed to filter out the light coming from those screens.
In recent years, experts have learned more about the damage blue light, which is the type of light emitted from modern screens can cause. Blue light has the shortest wavelengths of any other light within the visible light spectrum. Although you get protection from UV rays via the cornea and lens, blue light slips right through, increasing the risk of macular degeneration.
But this long-term risk isn’t the only negative effect you’ll get from staring at screens all day. Many consumers report headaches, dry eyes, eye strain and even an inability to sleep. The solution to these issues has come in the form of lenses that block blue light. If you already wear glasses, you can upgrade your lenses to include this feature, but you can buy nonprescription blue light glasses if you wear contact lenses or have 20/20 vision. You can use the glasses while you’re working, checking your favorite social media sites or gaming.
DWYM Fun Fact
Insomnia is a common side effect of too much screen time. The reason for that has to do with the body’s circadian rhythm. At one time, people rose with the sun, then went to sleep after the sun went down at night, but electricity meant we could stay up well beyond sundown. The body is built to take cues from the environment, with darkness signaling the increase of melatonin to induce sleep. Blue light suppresses that release, keeping you from getting the natural chemicals you need to drift off once you climb into bed at night. In addition to blue light glasses, you can also use software like the night mode built into many smartphones and laptops to keep blue light at a minimum.
The Blue Light Glasses Buying Guide
- The first thing to consider before you buy is how long you’ll be wearing the glasses. A lightweight, flexible build will come in very useful if you’re wearing them for eight hours or more a day.
- If you game, blue light glasses can do more than simply keep you safe and comfortable. They can enhance the visuals on the screen, possibly improving your gameplay.
- In addition to comfort and flexibility, look at the quality of the build. It may be worth investing in slightly pricier glasses that will last a while.
- Some blue light glasses come with tinted lenses, while others are completely transparent. You may prefer the tint, but some customers favor blue light glasses that look more like regular eyeglasses.
- If you do go for a tint, make sure it’s light enough that it won’t cast everything you view in a strange color, particularly if you’ll be using them for color-sensitive tasks like graphic design.
- The look of the glasses is worth considering. Many blue light glasses are indistinguishable from regular eyeglasses or reading glasses, so it’s just a matter of shopping for a frame that fits your own personal preferences.
- It’s important to note that not all blue light glasses will also protect your eyes from UV rays. That means if you’re out in the sun, you may want to switch to a pair of sunglasses.