FEIYOLD Blue Light Blocking Glasses, 2-Pack
Last updated date: January 29, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blue Light Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blue Light Glasses you should buy.
If you're looking for a pair of glasses you can wear all day, plus a spare, FEIYOLD Blue Light Blocking Glasses, 2-Pack are well worth considering. You'll get two pairs of glasses in an attractive gift box. Each pair features lightweight TR90 frames with flexible stems that conform to most faces and provide comfortable all-day wear. In our analysis of 49 expert reviews, the FEIYOLD FEIYOLD Blue Light Blocking Glasses, 2-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Blue Light Glasses for a detailed review of all the top blue light glasses.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
From The Manufacturer
FEIYOLD glasses men glasses women glasses women frame If you haven't weared blue light blocking glasses before, you may need an adjustable period of 2-3days. During this adjusting period you may experience discomfort. Just keep it, and you will find how you love it when you facing digital screen for a long time. No eye fatigue, no headache. blue light blocking testing Use the blue light torch to beam the sensitive area of blue light testing card and FEIYOLD Glasses as shown in the first picture. We can see that the part of testing card beamed by the torch has turned purple, and the other part shaded by FEIYOLD Blue Light Blocking Glasses has not turned purple. Thus we can see, FEIYOLD blue light glasses can block most of the useless blue light and protect your eyes. You can enjoy your digital time without worrying about the hurting from blue light. Note: The pictures from website are unable to demermine whether there is anti-blue light on the glasses. These online tests are designed for orange colored sleep glasses only. Orange glasses work by removing the entire blue spectrum, turning your entire vision orange. feiyold flexible glasses feiyold bendable glasses feiyold lightweight glasses Once the legs sit uneven We can bend the legs or bridge to change the shape of frame, in this way, no sit crooked Lightweight TR90 Frame is designed for a whole day wearing without no stress on nose, flexible, bendable and anti shocking
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Blue Light Glasses
How much time do you spend staring at screens all day? Whether it’s a tablet, smartphone, laptop or LCD screen, chances are it’s hours, rather than minutes. In fact, the average American spends 8.5 hours a day staring at a screen. The problem is, the human eye was not designed to filter out the light coming from those screens.
In recent years, experts have learned more about the damage blue light, which is the type of light emitted from modern screens can cause. Blue light has the shortest wavelengths of any other light within the visible light spectrum. Although you get protection from UV rays via the cornea and lens, blue light slips right through, increasing the risk of macular degeneration.
But this long-term risk isn’t the only negative effect you’ll get from staring at screens all day. Many consumers report headaches, dry eyes, eye strain and even an inability to sleep. The solution to these issues has come in the form of lenses that block blue light. If you already wear glasses, you can upgrade your lenses to include this feature, but you can buy nonprescription blue light glasses if you wear contact lenses or have 20/20 vision. You can use the glasses while you’re working, checking your favorite social media sites or gaming.
DYWM Fun Fact
Insomnia is a common side effect of too much screen time. The reason for that has to do with the body’s circadian rhythm. At one time, people rose with the sun, then went to sleep after the sun went down at night, but electricity meant we could stay up well beyond sundown. The body is built to take cues from the environment, with darkness signaling the increase of melatonin to induce sleep. Blue light suppresses that release, keeping you from getting the natural chemicals you need to drift off once you climb into bed at night. In addition to blue light glasses, you can also use software like the night mode built into many smartphones and laptops to keep blue light at a minimum.
The Blue Light Glasses Buying Guide
- The first thing to consider before you buy is how long you’ll be wearing the glasses. A lightweight, flexible build will come in very useful if you’re wearing them for eight hours or more a day.
- If you game, blue light glasses can do more than simply keep you safe and comfortable. They can enhance the visuals on the screen, possibly improving your gameplay.
- In addition to comfort and flexibility, look at the quality of the build. It may be worth investing in slightly pricier glasses that will last a while.
- Some blue light glasses come with tinted lenses, while others are completely transparent. You may prefer the tint, but some customers favor blue light glasses that look more like regular eyeglasses.
- If you do go for a tint, make sure it’s light enough that it won’t cast everything you view in a strange color, particularly if you’ll be using them for color-sensitive tasks like graphic design.
- The look of the glasses is worth considering. Many blue light glasses are indistinguishable from regular eyeglasses or reading glasses, so it’s just a matter of shopping for a frame that fits your own personal preferences.
- It’s important to note that not all blue light glasses will also protect your eyes from UV rays. That means if you’re out in the sun, you may want to switch to a pair of sunglasses.