Aimade 1.75x Blue Light Blocking Reading Glasses, 5-Pack
Last updated date: August 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blue Light Reading Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blue Light Reading Glasses you should buy.
Update as August 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Blue Light Reading Glasses for a detailed review of all the top blue light reading glasses.
These blue light reading glasses help alleviate visual fatigue. They have a classic design and a retro-shaped frame. The glasses are highly durable and perfect for everyday use.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Aimade 1.75x Blue Light Blocking Reading Glasses, 5-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BLUELIGHT GLASSES: Blue light blocker and UV400 Lenses, Alleviates visual fatigue and discomfort from browsing mobile phones, tablets, gaming and working under fluorescent lights with UVA/UVB protection and glare reduction. EXPLOSION PROOF POLYCARBONATE LENS: Reduce eyestrain, anti blue ray to a great extent.Enjoy your digital time, NO worry about eye fatigue, blurred vision and headache, let you have a better sleep. RESIN SPRING HINGE FRAME: Ultra-light and flexible resin frame material for durability and comfortable long-term wearing. Casual frame design keeps you looking professional and stylish while working or playing video games. Classic Design. A successful contrast between a retro square shape and futuristic clear finish, this frame is sure to turn heads wherever you go. LIFETIME WARRANTY, 60 DAYS MONEY BACK. 100% risk free to try any broken problem happens; just contact the seller without any hesitation to solve the problem until you are satisfied.You have no risk to try!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Blue Light Reading Glasses
Many people these days spend a considerable number of hours looking at screens. Phones, tablets, laptops, TVs — we are constantly staring at screens for work, information and entertainment. In order to avoid headaches and other damaging effects from screen time, you might consider blue light glasses, which are designed to filter out harmful blue-violet light rays that these types of screens emit.
Blue light is harmful because it hits eyes at a higher frequency than other types of light. It is at the edge of the light spectrum, next to UV light. It has a shorter wavelength, which is what makes it more damaging to our eyes than other types of light.
There are many benefits to wearing blue light glasses. If you have trouble sleeping at night after looking at screens all day, it could be as a result of the blue light, which interrupts your circadian rhythm. The blue light glasses actually facilitate melatonin production, which helps you fall into a deeper sleep faster. By looking at screens all day, you can also develop eye strain, headaches, blurred vision and dry eyes. Blue light glasses reduce these symptoms and make looking at screens more comfortable.
The Blue Light Reading Glasses Buying Guide
- There are some blue light reading glasses available that have magnification capabilities. While these are not the same as prescription glasses, they do the job well for those who do not have a particularly high prescription.
- While they are a functional item, you can also express your sense of style with blue light reading glasses. Black frames offer a contemporary and modern look, while tortoiseshell frames have a classic appeal.
- Not all blue light reading glasses have the same effects. Take a look at the efficacy metrics of the glasses you’re interested in. They should block at least 90% of blue light in order to provide you with the benefits you need. Otherwise, you may still be dealing with headaches and eye strain as not enough blue light is blocked out.
- Blue light reading glasses can come with different colored lenses, such as yellow, orange and dark red. The darker the lens, the more blue light is blocked. Lighter lenses are best for daytime computer use, so this is the most common option.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide