MEETSUN Professional Blue Light Glasses, 2-Pack
Last updated date: March 30, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blue Light Reading Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blue Light Reading Glasses you should buy.
Update as August 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Blue Light Reading Glasses for a detailed review of all the top blue light reading glasses.
You'll get two stylish pairs of glasses with these blue light glasses. One is a trendy tortoiseshell frame while the other is a more discreet solid black. These glasses are updated with clear lenses that feature an anti-scratch coating for durability. The frames are plastic to maintain a lightweight build for hours of comfortable wear.
In our analysis of 43 expert reviews, the MEETSUN Professional Blue Light Glasses, 2-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SAY GOODBYE TO EYESTRAIN & HEADACHES 6 Why do we need the blue light filter glasses? 1 2 3 Eye Strain Too much blue light exposure can cause eye strain, headaches, and blurred vision,affect your learning and working efficiency. Permanent Eye Damage Long term exposure to blue light has been linked to a greater risk for vision loss. Headaches Cause poor sleeping quality or even hardly can fall asleep. 2 3 Blue Light Is Everywhere!!!! Scientists have found that exposure to harmful blue light from phones, tablets, computers, TVs and modern room lighting ruins your sleep and causes permanent eye damage and vision loss. Blue light blocking capacity test We can see that one part of the testing area directly beamed by blue light has turned blue, and the other part shaded by MEETSUN Glasses has not turn blue. MEETSUN glasses from are specially designed to filter out a portion of harmful blue light. Wearing blue light filter glasses while working with digital devices can help in reducing the risk of developing eye related problems. 7 We’ve got you covered, day to night MEETSUN offers styles perfect for everyone. Whether you put in long hours in front of a computer screen during the day, or find yourself surfing, tweeting, and texting in the evenings. Blue Light Protection – Say goodbye to eyestrain & headaches UV400 + Blue ray blockers – All-day protection from blue light and UV light Clear lens — The lens was made of a fully transparent base, without adding any pigment, while maintaining high light transmittance. Less reflective, no affect reading, and almost no color difference Fashion Frames- Turn heads with classic and modern styles Keeping you protected both indoors & out
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Blue Light Reading Glasses
Many people these days spend a considerable number of hours looking at screens. Phones, tablets, laptops, TVs — we are constantly staring at screens for work, information and entertainment. In order to avoid headaches and other damaging effects from screen time, you might consider blue light glasses, which are designed to filter out harmful blue-violet light rays that these types of screens emit.
Blue light is harmful because it hits eyes at a higher frequency than other types of light. It is at the edge of the light spectrum, next to UV light. It has a shorter wavelength, which is what makes it more damaging to our eyes than other types of light.
There are many benefits to wearing blue light glasses. If you have trouble sleeping at night after looking at screens all day, it could be as a result of the blue light, which interrupts your circadian rhythm. The blue light glasses actually facilitate melatonin production, which helps you fall into a deeper sleep faster. By looking at screens all day, you can also develop eye strain, headaches, blurred vision and dry eyes. Blue light glasses reduce these symptoms and make looking at screens more comfortable.
The Blue Light Reading Glasses Buying Guide
- There are some blue light reading glasses available that have magnification capabilities. While these are not the same as prescription glasses, they do the job well for those who do not have a particularly high prescription.
- While they are a functional item, you can also express your sense of style with blue light reading glasses. Black frames offer a contemporary and modern look, while tortoiseshell frames have a classic appeal.
- Not all blue light reading glasses have the same effects. Take a look at the efficacy metrics of the glasses you’re interested in. They should block at least 90% of blue light in order to provide you with the benefits you need. Otherwise, you may still be dealing with headaches and eye strain as not enough blue light is blocked out.
- Blue light reading glasses can come with different colored lenses, such as yellow, orange and dark red. The darker the lens, the more blue light is blocked. Lighter lenses are best for daytime computer use, so this is the most common option.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide