MEETSUN Blue Light Blocking Glasses, 2-Pack
Last updated date: November 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blue Light Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blue Light Glasses you should buy.
Editor's Note November 16, 2020:
Checkout The Best Blue Light Glasses for a detailed review of all the top blue light glasses.
You'll get two stylish pairs of glasses with these blue light glasses. One is a trendy tortoiseshell frame while the other is a more discreet solid black. These glasses are updated with clear lenses that feature an anti-scratch coating for durability. The frames are plastic to maintain a lightweight build for hours of comfortable wear.
In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the MEETSUN MEETSUN Blue Light Blocking Glasses, 2-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SAY GOODBYE TO EYESTRAIN & HEADACHES 6 Why do we need the blue light filter glasses? 1 2 3 Eye Strain Too much blue light exposure can cause eye strain, headaches, and blurred vision,affect your learning and working efficiency. Permanent Eye Damage Long term exposure to blue light has been linked to a greater risk for vision loss. Headaches Cause poor sleeping quality or even hardly can fall asleep. 2 3 Blue Light Is Everywhere!!!! Scientists have found that exposure to harmful blue light from phones, tablets, computers, TVs and modern room lighting ruins your sleep and causes permanent eye damage and vision loss. Blue light blocking capacity test We can see that one part of the testing area directly beamed by blue light has turned blue, and the other part shaded by MEETSUN Glasses has not turn blue. MEETSUN glasses from are specially designed to filter out a portion of harmful blue light. Wearing blue light filter glasses while working with digital devices can help in reducing the risk of developing eye related problems. 7 We’ve got you covered, day to night MEETSUN offers styles perfect for everyone. Whether you put in long hours in front of a computer screen during the day, or find yourself surfing, tweeting, and texting in the evenings. Blue Light Protection - Say goodbye to eyestrain & headaches UV400 + Blue ray blockers - All-day protection from blue light and UV light Clear lens -- The lens was made of a fully transparent base, without adding any pigment, while maintaining high light transmittance. Less reflective, no affect reading, and almost no color difference Fashion Frames- Turn heads with classic and modern styles Keeping you protected both indoors & out
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Blue Light Glasses
How much time do you spend staring at screens all day? Whether it’s a tablet, smartphone, laptop or LCD screen, chances are it’s hours, rather than minutes. In fact, the average American spends 8.5 hours a day staring at a screen. The problem is, the human eye was not designed to filter out the light coming from those screens.
In recent years, experts have learned more about the damage blue light, which is the type of light emitted from modern screens can cause. Blue light has the shortest wavelengths of any other light within the visible light spectrum. Although you get protection from UV rays via the cornea and lens, blue light slips right through, increasing the risk of macular degeneration.
But this long-term risk isn’t the only negative effect you’ll get from staring at screens all day. Many consumers report headaches, dry eyes, eye strain and even an inability to sleep. The solution to these issues has come in the form of lenses that block blue light. If you already wear glasses, you can upgrade your lenses to include this feature, but you can buy nonprescription blue light glasses if you wear contact lenses or have 20/20 vision. You can use the glasses while you’re working, checking your favorite social media sites or gaming.
The Blue Light Glasses Buying Guide
- The first thing to consider before you buy is how long you’ll be wearing the glasses. A lightweight, flexible build will come in very useful if you’re wearing them for eight hours or more a day.
- If you game, blue light glasses can do more than simply keep you safe and comfortable. They can enhance the visuals on the screen, possibly improving your gameplay.
- In addition to comfort and flexibility, look at the quality of the build. It may be worth investing in slightly pricier glasses that will last a while.
- Some blue light glasses come with tinted lenses, while others are completely transparent. You may prefer the tint, but some customers favor blue light glasses that look more like regular eyeglasses.
- If you do go for a tint, make sure it’s light enough that it won’t cast everything you view in a strange color, particularly if you’ll be using them for color-sensitive tasks like graphic design.
- The look of the glasses is worth considering. Many blue light glasses are indistinguishable from regular eyeglasses or reading glasses, so it’s just a matter of shopping for a frame that fits your own personal preferences.
- It’s important to note that not all blue light glasses will also protect your eyes from UV rays. That means if you’re out in the sun, you may want to switch to a pair of sunglasses.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide