VITENZI 2.0x Multi-Focal Blue Light Blocking Reading Glasses
Last updated date: August 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blue Light Reading Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blue Light Reading Glasses you should buy.
Update as August 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Blue Light Reading Glasses for a detailed review of all the top blue light reading glasses.
These blue light reading glasses have three strengths: distance, transition and reading. They block 100% of harmful blue light. The glasses help reduce eyestrain and visual fatigue.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the VITENZI 2.0x Multi-Focal Blue Light Blocking Reading Glasses placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Three Strengths in One Pair – The Bottom Part of the Lens for Reading with 2.50 Power, the Middle is Slightly Reduced Magnification for Computer Use, and the Top is Further Reduced for Your Surroundings. Our Progressive Trifocal Lenses Use Gradual Progression for Highest Clarity. No Longer Will You Need to Carry Multiple Pairs of Glasses. Blue Light Filter Glasses – Anti Blue Light Progressive Lenses Help You Block Blue Light To Reduce Headache, Eyestrain, Visual Fatigue From Using Your Computer Caused By Harmful Blue Light Emitted From Digital Screens. Better Sleep – Enjoy Your Digital Time, No More Eye Fatigue, Blurred Vision and Never Have Trouble With Sleeping Again. Superior Readers – Scratch Resistant Coated Polycarbonate Tri-focal Lenses That Are Optically Correct For Superior HD Vision + Classic Aviator Frame to Enjoy the Outdoors. Block Ultraviolet Rays – Protect Your Eyes with UV400 Protective Coating and Block 100% UVA-UVB Harmful Rays for Superior Eye Protection.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Blue Light Reading Glasses
Many people these days spend a considerable number of hours looking at screens. Phones, tablets, laptops, TVs — we are constantly staring at screens for work, information and entertainment. In order to avoid headaches and other damaging effects from screen time, you might consider blue light glasses, which are designed to filter out harmful blue-violet light rays that these types of screens emit.
Blue light is harmful because it hits eyes at a higher frequency than other types of light. It is at the edge of the light spectrum, next to UV light. It has a shorter wavelength, which is what makes it more damaging to our eyes than other types of light.
There are many benefits to wearing blue light glasses. If you have trouble sleeping at night after looking at screens all day, it could be as a result of the blue light, which interrupts your circadian rhythm. The blue light glasses actually facilitate melatonin production, which helps you fall into a deeper sleep faster. By looking at screens all day, you can also develop eye strain, headaches, blurred vision and dry eyes. Blue light glasses reduce these symptoms and make looking at screens more comfortable.
The Blue Light Reading Glasses Buying Guide
- There are some blue light reading glasses available that have magnification capabilities. While these are not the same as prescription glasses, they do the job well for those who do not have a particularly high prescription.
- While they are a functional item, you can also express your sense of style with blue light reading glasses. Black frames offer a contemporary and modern look, while tortoiseshell frames have a classic appeal.
- Not all blue light reading glasses have the same effects. Take a look at the efficacy metrics of the glasses you’re interested in. They should block at least 90% of blue light in order to provide you with the benefits you need. Otherwise, you may still be dealing with headaches and eye strain as not enough blue light is blocked out.
- Blue light reading glasses can come with different colored lenses, such as yellow, orange and dark red. The darker the lens, the more blue light is blocked. Lighter lenses are best for daytime computer use, so this is the most common option.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide