Cook With Color Magnetic Airtight Seal Chip Bag Clip, 5-Piece
Last updated date: June 25, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bag Clips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bag Clip you should buy.
Update as June 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bag Clip for a detailed review of all the top bag clips.
A super-tight seal is important when shopping for a bag clip. This set not only provides a quality seal, but also offers a rubber non-slip grip for extra support. The back of each clip is outfitted with a magnet, which means you can store the clips on the refrigerator and also use them to hold important notes and recipes.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the Cook With Color Magnetic Airtight Chip Bag Clip placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Keep your food fresh with a beautifully styled bag clip. With our stunning array of pastel colored multipurpose clips, storing opened food products and keeping them fresh is only a clip away! Our clips can be used to keep flour, sugar, frozen food, coffee, nuts and all those opened bag products fresh and safe; while helping prevent a spill and tedious clean up. Use these magnetic clips to spruce up your locker and hang things in a fashionable way as it has a hole in the clip to hang photos, maps, and recipes. Made of premium top quality materials these clips and non-toxic durable and strong. 5 piece set of 3" all purpose food clips with soft touch nylon handles - the perfect shape and size clip for all different sized bags of chips and food. Designed with a nonslip ribbed end for a super tight seal and to lock in freshness. Features a strong spring mechanism that will last. Fun and colorful clips with a useful magnet on the back - keep these handy helpers readily available on your fridge for an easy reach. Can be used to hold light objects.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bag Clips
In order to avoid wasting food, you need to make sure the food stays fresh. When it comes to bagged foods, it isn’t practical to transfer remaining servings to a plastic storage container every time you open a bag. To keep this type of food from spoiling, you’ll want to invest in a quality bag clip set.
Look for a bag clip set that is durable, so you don’t have to replace the set prematurely. For example, the LEYOSOV Heavy Duty Magnetic Seal Bag Clip is made out of stainless steel, which doesn’t rust and stays tough for years. It also resists odors and stains. This is an attractive feature, especially since you’ll be using the clips to store food.
Next, consider the size of the bags you typically buy. Just like your snack bags, bag clips come in a variety of sizes. You can purchase a set of large clips, as well as a set of small clips. The UNIYO Assorted Sizes Plastic Chip Bag Clip actually comes with both sizes. Each set of nine bag clips comes with three large clips that measure 6 inches by 3.5 inches and six small clips that measure 3 inches by 2.5 inches.
Review the design of the bag clip to determine if it has any extra features that make it more desirable. Does it come with rubber non-slip grips or a solid airtight seal? The Cook With Color Magnetic Airtight Chip Bag Clip are equipped with magnets in the back, which allows them to be stored on the refrigerator. Consumers can even hang important reminders, recipe cards or children’s coloring pages from the clips.
If you have small children at home, you’ll want to buy a bag clip set that is attractive to kids. That way, they will be more likely to use the clip after getting their own snack. The Kikkerland Woodlands Bag Clip is an excellent choice, as it comes in several fun colors and is decorated with cute woodland creatures.
The Bag Clip Buying Guide
- If any food or drink spill onto your bag clips, you can quickly clean them with a rag dipped in a little dish soap and water.
- You can use a permanent marker to label each clip if you plan on using them for a variety of foods. For example, you may wish to keep one clip solely for securing a bag of nuts, so you could write “nuts” across the center of the clip. This is especially helpful if anyone in the home is allergic to nuts.
- Bag clips are a great way to secure goody bags for children’s birthday or school holiday parties. You could add a set of googly eyes to turn the gift bag into a creature or glue a heart to the top of the clip when celebrating Valentine’s Day.
- You don’t have to reserve your bag clips for use with food only. They also come in handy for a variety of other tasks. You can use them to hold a set of napkins during a picnic to keep them from blowing away, attach them to the top of a stack of papers to keep them organized or clip them to a certain page in your recipe book to keep it open while you follow the directions.
- Before you decide which set of bag clips has the best value, you need to figure out the cost per clip. To arrive at this number, you simply need to divide the total cost of the set by the number of clips in the set. When you do this, you’ll discover that the Kikkerland Woodlands Bag Clip is one of the more affordable brands. You’ll pay a moderate price for both the LEYOSOV Heavy Duty Magnetic Seal Bag Clip and the UNIYO Assorted Sizes Plastic Chip Bag Clip. At the top of the price range is the Cook With Color Magnetic Airtight Chip Bag Clip set, which has a more unique design.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide