IPOW Family Round Corner Bag Clips, 10-Pack
Last updated date: February 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bag Clips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bag Clip you should buy.
Update as February 18, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bag Clip for a detailed review of all the top bag clips.
These stainless steel clips won't break and are not as flimsy as some plastic options. Use them to keep foods fresh in the kitchen or clamp papers together in the home office.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the IPOW Family Round Corner Bag Clips, 10-Pack placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Durable to use for years. Large & Heavy-duty,the clamp(3 inches wide) featuers a powerful spring that prvides a tight seal for chips. Metalic calmps that won’t break and is not as flimsy as plastic ones. Seal chips,cornflakes,milk powder coffee beans, bread,frozen vegetable bag in your kitchen.Can also keep notes,postcards,papers in office. Clip edges and corners have some sharp burrs,please keep them out of reach of children.You can combine them with magnets, sticky pads,and other adhesive materials for even more great uses.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bag Clips
In order to avoid wasting food, you need to make sure the food stays fresh. When it comes to bagged foods, it isn’t practical to transfer remaining servings to a plastic storage container every time you open a bag. To keep this type of food from spoiling, you’ll want to invest in a quality bag clip set.
Look for a bag clip set that is durable, so you don’t have to replace the set prematurely. For example, the LEYOSOV Heavy Duty Magnetic Seal Bag Clip is made out of stainless steel, which doesn’t rust and stays tough for years. It also resists odors and stains. This is an attractive feature, especially since you’ll be using the clips to store food.
Next, consider the size of the bags you typically buy. Just like your snack bags, bag clips come in a variety of sizes. You can purchase a set of large clips, as well as a set of small clips. Some sets actually comes with both sizes. For example, one company sells sets made up of nine bag clips with three large clips that measure 6 inches by 3.5 inches and six small clips that measure 3 inches by 2.5 inches.
Review the design of the bag clip to determine if it has any extra features that make it more desirable. Does it come with rubber non-slip grips or a solid airtight seal? Look for clips that are equipped with magnets in the back, which allows them to be stored on the refrigerator. Consumers can even hang important reminders, recipe cards or children’s coloring pages from the clips.
If you have small children at home, you’ll want to buy a bag clip set that is attractive to kids. That way, they will be more likely to use the clip after getting their own snack. The Kikkerland Woodlands Bag Clip is an excellent choice, as it comes in several fun colors and is decorated with cute woodland creatures.
The Bag Clip Buying Guide
- If any food or drink spill onto your bag clips, you can quickly clean them with a rag dipped in a little dish soap and water.
- You can use a permanent marker to label each clip if you plan on using them for a variety of foods. For example, you may wish to keep one clip solely for securing a bag of nuts, so you could write “nuts” across the center of the clip. This is especially helpful if anyone in the home is allergic to nuts.
- Bag clips are a great way to secure goody bags for children’s birthday or school holiday parties. You could add a set of googly eyes to turn the gift bag into a creature or glue a heart to the top of the clip when celebrating Valentine’s Day.
- You don’t have to reserve your bag clips for use with food only. They also come in handy for a variety of other tasks. You can use them to hold a set of napkins during a picnic to keep them from blowing away, attach them to the top of a stack of papers to keep them organized or clip them to a certain page in your recipe book to keep it open while you follow the directions.
- Before you decide which set of bag clips has the best value, you need to figure out the cost per clip. To arrive at this number, you simply need to divide the total cost of the set by the number of clips in the set. When you do this, you’ll discover that the Kikkerland Woodlands Bag Clip is one of the more affordable brands. You’ll pay a moderate price for the LEYOSOV Heavy Duty Magnetic Seal Bag Clip. At the top of the price range are sets that have a more unique design.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide