Ikea Bevara Dishwasher Safe Bag Clips, 30-Pack
Last updated: May 31, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bag Clips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bag Clip you should buy.
If you have a large family or you enjoy doing crafts with your kindergarten students, this 30-count of bag clips is the way to go. The clips are colorful and come in blue, red, yellow and pink. The first 20 clips measure 2 inches, while the last 10 measure 4 inches.In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Ikea Bevara Dishwasher Safe Bag Clips, 30-Pack placed 9th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Sizes: 20 pcs 2″ long and 10 pcs 4″ long. Freezer-safe. Dishwasher-safe. Perfect to seal food/snack bags, keep food fresh. Fast clip and seal.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Bag Clip Rankings
In order to avoid wasting food, you need to make sure the food stays fresh. When it comes to bagged foods, it isn’t practical to transfer remaining servings to a plastic storage container every time you open a bag. To keep this type of food from spoiling, you’ll want to invest in a quality bag clip set.
Look for a bag clip set that is durable, so you don’t have to replace the set prematurely. For example, a clip that is made out of stainless steel won’t rust, but will stay tough for years. Stainless steel models also resist odors and stains. This is an attractive feature, especially since you’ll be using the clips to store food.
Next, consider the size of the bags you typically buy. Just like your snack bags, bag clips come in a variety of sizes. You can purchase a set of large clips, as well as a set of small clips. Some sets actually comes with both sizes. For example, one company sells sets made up of nine bag clips with three large clips that measure 6 inches by 3.5 inches and six small clips that measure 3 inches by 2.5 inches.
Review the design of the bag clip to determine if it has any extra features that make it more desirable. Does it come with rubber non-slip grips or a solid airtight seal? Look for clips that are equipped with magnets in the back, which allows them to be stored on the refrigerator. Consumers can even hang important reminders, recipe cards or children’s coloring pages from the clips.
If you have small children at home, you’ll want to buy a bag clip set that is attractive to kids. That way, they will be more likely to use the clip after getting their own snack. The Kikkerland Woodlands Bag Clip is an excellent choice, as it comes in several fun colors and is decorated with cute woodland creatures.
- If any food or drink spill onto your bag clips, you can quickly clean them with a rag dipped in a little dish soap and water.
- You can use a permanent marker to label each clip if you plan on using them for a variety of foods. For example, you may wish to keep one clip solely for securing a bag of nuts, so you could write “nuts” across the center of the clip. This is especially helpful if anyone in the home is allergic to nuts.
- Bag clips are a great way to secure goody bags for children’s birthday or school holiday parties. You could add a set of googly eyes to turn the gift bag into a creature or glue a heart to the top of the clip when celebrating Valentine’s Day.
- You don’t have to reserve your bag clips for use with food only. They also come in handy for a variety of other tasks. You can use them to hold a set of napkins during a picnic to keep them from blowing away, attach them to the top of a stack of papers to keep them organized or clip them to a certain page in your recipe book to keep it open while you follow the directions.
- Before you decide which set of bag clips has the best value, you need to figure out the cost per clip. To arrive at this number, you simply need to divide the total cost of the set by the number of clips in the set. When you do this, you’ll discover that the Kikkerland Woodlands Bag Clip is one of the more affordable brands. At the top of the price range are sets that have a more unique design.