Oubonun Zipper Skin-Friendly Throw Pillow Inserts, 2-Pack
Last updated date: December 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Throw Pillow Inserts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Throw Pillow Insert you should buy.
Update as December 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best Throw Pillow Inserts for a detailed review of all the top throw pillow inserts.
The cover on this 20 x 20 pillow insert, set of 2 is made from 100% cotton, so you can count on it being soft against your skin. The inner polyester filling keeps the insert nice and firm, however, stuffing can be removed for more of a medium firmness.
In our analysis, the Oubonun Oubonun Zipper Skin-Friendly Throw Pillow Inserts, 2-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SQUARE PILLOW INSERT: The package includes 2 pieces of 20-inch by 20-inch pillow inserts with a Cotton Cover, which is breathable and skin-friendly. WELL MADE： Our pillow inserts have a 100% cotton cover and sufficient 3D high-quality fillings, so they are durable, soft yet firm enough for back support, providing the best experience for you WIDELY USE: Great cushion, sham stuffers for inserting into your favorite throw pillow covers to add accents to your room’s déco, Versatile for chair, bed, couch, sofa, office, car, etc. COMFORTABLE: Our throw pillow inserts are soft and fluffy, providing suitable softness and firmness. When you lie down, lean on, hold in your arms, read or watch TV, they help you feel comfortable and relieved. EASILY CARE: It will take several hours for the pillows to fluff up when they take out from the vacuum package. The hidden zipper makes it easy to remove or add fillings. Machine wash in gentle cycle and tumble dry on low heat.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Throw Pillow Inserts
Decorative throw pillows are a great way to liven up the décor of any room. You can use them as accents on your sofas and chairs or set them on your bed each day after you make it.
At one time, to buy throw pillows, you’d have to go to a furniture or décor shop and purchase them. But these days, you can buy the outer shell separately, then fill it with an insert pillow of choice. This lets you customize the weight and pliability of the pillow without having to worry about finding the perfect color or pattern to match your furnishings.
With throw pillow inserts, it’s all about the fill. Sure, the material that houses that shell is important in that it needs to be durable. But chances are, nobody will ever see the pillow, so plain white is fine. You’ll find fill in a variety of types, but microfiber polyester and siliconized fiber are the most popular, replacing the traditionally popular down and feathers, which can be problematic for those with allergies.
When you’re buying a pillow insert, it can be easy to assume that the insert should be the same size as, if not a little smaller, than the cover you’re filling. But if you buy one that’s slightly bigger than your cover, you’ll get a more plush, cushy pillow. Manufacturers recommend buying one that’s two inches larger than your pillow cover.
The Throw Pillow Insert Buying Guide
- Throw pillow inserts are typically sold in multiples. You’ll most often find them in sets of two or four, but you can find single inserts if you only need one.
- You’ll need to measure your outer shell and find a throw pillow that matches. Ideally, you’ll choose one that is two inches larger than the exterior.
- When ordering online, your pillow inserts will typically arrive in compact, vacuum-sealed packaging to make them easy to ship. You may need to let them settle for several minutes before they reach their full plushness.
- With some throw pillow inserts, tossing them in a dryer for a short time can help fluff them up.
- The stitching of the inserts plays a big role in its durability. Look for a manufacturer that pays attention to detain when making its inserts.
- Microfiber polyester filler is especially popular in insert pillows. Some feature upgraded microfiber polyester that makes it easier for the pillow to spring back to its original shape after being compressed.
- Occasionally, you might need to clean your throw pillow inserts, especially if you’ve spilled something on it. Most cannot be cleaned in the washing machine. You’ll need to remove the insert and wipe what you can before letting it dry. But there are some that are machine washable, as long as you just set it out to dry.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide