Siluvia Breathable Cotton 20 x 20 Pillow Insert, Set Of 2
Last updated date: September 22, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 20 x 20 Pillow Inserts, Set of 2 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 20 x 20 Pillow Insert, Set of 2 you should buy.
Update as September 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best 20 x 20 Pillow Insert, Set Of 2 for a detailed review of all the top 20 x 20 pillow inserts, set of 2.
When gifting a pair of decorative pillows, these 20 x 20 pillow inserts, set of 2 are the way to go. The inner 4D high-quality filling rebounds with ease after each use, while the outer 100% cotton cover keeps the insert breathable. Add a decorative cover and these inserts can be used for everything from napping to back support when reading a good book.
In our analysis, the Siluvia Siluvia Breathable Cotton 20 x 20 Pillow Insert, Set Of 2 placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pillow Inserts：There are 2 decorative 20″x20″ pillow inserts coming with a pair of comfortable cotton covers in 1 package. Vary Options:Different sizes of throw pillow inserts provide vary choices for different requests,you could use them at many places,sofa,chair,bed and outdoor. Elaborate Production:These pillow inserts are made of 100% cotton and 4D high-quality filling,so they are very soft and durable,at the same time they can rebound quickly,provide the best experience for you. Multi Functions:Our pillow inserts can be used at many ways,when you lie down,lean on,read or hold,they could help you feel more comfortable,they also are good decorations for your rooms.They are good choices for daily life. Easy Care:These pillow inserts are machine washable with a mild detergent and tumble dry,regular cleaning can help the pillow inserts be more durable and fluffy.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 20 X 20 Pillow Inserts, Set Of 2
Now that shopping online has become popular, the game has changed when it comes to buying throw pillows. No longer do you have to travel to a store and purchase your pillows in person. You can pick out your pillows online and have them shipped to your house.
This has led to the growing popularity of purchasing the cases for throw pillows separately. You simply pick out the cover you want, then choose an insert sized to fit the cover. This means you can get your desired look while ensuring your pillows have just the level of fullness and firmness that you prefer.
There are two main features to consider when looking at pillow inserts. One is the cover. If you’re simply pushing your insert into a pillowcase, this might not seem all that important, but some materials are easier to spot clean than others. Material like poly-cotton is also more durable than some other fabrics.
The fill itself is also an important consideration. You’ll find silicon fiber filling is popular in pillow inserts, primarily because this type of material tends to be plusher than other types. Throw pillows need a fullness and firmness you might not prefer in a pillow you use for sleep. Some people even use throw pillows as a back support while watching TV or hanging out with family.
If you order pillow inserts online, typically they’ll be vacuum sealed for shipping, which means that when the inserts arrive, they won’t necessarily be ready to use. You’ll probably have to cut the packaging and give the insert time to expand.
Before you order a pillow insert, first find the pillowcase you want for it. This will tell you exactly the size you need. Pillow inserts and pillowcases come in a wide range of sizes, though 20 inches by 20 inches is a standard size for throw pillows.
Before you buy a pillow insert, keep in mind how you’ll be using your pillows. If they’re just tossed on a sofa or chair for looks, you might not care how they feel. But those who use throw pillows for extra cushioning or support will want to pay closer attention to how firm an insert is. Even if you don’t plan to use your pillows for support, keep in mind that your guests may occasionally want to do so.
The 20 X 20 Pillow Insert, Set Of 2 Buying Guide
- Pillow inserts come in a variety of sizes. If you want a plush look to your pillows, ordering an insert slightly larger than the pillowcase is a good way to get the desired effect.
- Items that are compressed for shipping will typically go through an off-gassing process once you open the package. Unfortunately, this can cause an odor that will make the process of decompressing unpleasant. Make sure you keep your pillow inserts in a well-ventilated area during the period after you remove them from the bag.
- The process of decompressing after arrival can take a couple of days. Some consumers find that setting items out in the sun will move the process along. This has the added benefit of giving you the ventilation you need during off-gassing.
- You’ll occasionally need to clean your pillow insert. Some come with removable covers that zip on and off to let you at least keep the exterior clean. If you spill something that sinks into the fill, though, spot cleaning might not suffice. Some pillow inserts are machine washable.
- Once you’ve removed the insert from the vacuum-sealed bag and let it fully expand, you’ll probably need to maneuver the filler a little to make sure it’s evenly distributed. Sometimes a vigorous shake can make a big difference.
- Allergies and sensitivities are important to think about. Some pillow inserts might have down feathers, but with so many people allergic to this material, you may find it’s a problem for houseguests or family members.
- You’ll see some pillow inserts labeled as “breathable.” Inserts with fill that isn’t breathable will retain your body heat, so if you plan to use the pillow on a regular basis, this is an important consideration.
- Fill like polyester can be convenient and affordable, but it tends to clump, so it’s important to regularly redistribute the filler if this is the type of material you choose.
- Durability is also a consideration. Having to replace your insert every few months will be a huge inconvenience. Down and hull are among the most durable.
- Over time, any pillow will start to show signs of wear, especially if they’re regularly compressed as people lean against them. Make sure you check your throw pillows occasionally and replace the inserts as needed.
- The best thing about pillow inserts is that you can simply slip the cover off and wash them as needed. Since the insert remains protected by the cover at all times, it likely won’t need to be cleaned very often. As you’re shopping for covers for your throw pillows, keep cleanup in mind. You might prefer one that can be machine washed.
- Some inserts have zippers that let you access the fill inside. This will let you adjust the fill if it clumps or add more to boost the fullness of the pillow.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide