Phantoscope Microfiber Fill Throw Pillow Insert, 4-Pack
Last updated: August 28, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Throw Pillow Inserts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Throw Pillow Insert you should buy.
In this set, you'll get four pillow inserts vacuum sealed for portability during shipping. The filling is hypoallergenic microfiber polyester, which offers durability and comfort. The exterior is upgraded polyester that is tightly stitched to ensure you get a robust insert that lasts.
In our analysis, the Phantoscope Microfiber Fill Throw Pillow Insert, 4-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Material. Pillow inserts filled with 100% hypoallergenic microfiber polyester and crafted in USA provide not only softness, also high resiliency with durability. Tight stitching and upgraded polyester provide ultra toughness, which ensures all the pillow inserts are well-filled and maintain suitable softness, while having sufficient support and will not become hollow. Pack of 4 pillow inserts, 20” x 20” square form, additional sizes to choose from, fill all your decorative pillowcases perfectly for couch, bed or chair with comfort and support. Very simple to stuff these pillow inserts to your pillow covers offering both stylish decoration and comfort support, Just change your pillow covers to go well with different home decors! The pillow inserts are compressed and vacuum sealed in plastic bag for shipping purpose, please gently tap it to fully fluff up.Our pillow inserts can be washed by hand or lightly washed with a mild detergent.
Throw Pillow Insert Rankings
Decorative throw pillows are a great way to liven up the décor of any room. You can use them as accents on your sofas and chairs or set them on your bed each day after you make it.
At one time, to buy throw pillows, you’d have to go to a furniture or décor shop and purchase them. But these days, you can buy the outer shell separately, then fill it with an insert pillow of choice. This lets you customize the weight and pliability of the pillow without having to worry about finding the perfect color or pattern to match your furnishings.
With throw pillow inserts, it’s all about the fill. Sure, the material that houses that shell is important in that it needs to be durable. But chances are, nobody will ever see the pillow, so plain white is fine. You’ll find fill in a variety of types, but microfiber polyester and siliconized fiber are the most popular, replacing the traditionally popular down and feathers, which can be problematic for those with allergies.
When you’re buying a pillow insert, it can be easy to assume that the insert should be the same size as, if not a little smaller, than the cover you’re filling. But if you buy one that’s slightly bigger than your cover, you’ll get a more plush, cushy pillow. Manufacturers recommend buying one that’s two inches larger than your pillow cover.
MORE: The Best Pillows
- Throw pillow inserts are typically sold in multiples. You’ll most often find them in sets of two or four, but you can find single inserts if you only need one.
- You’ll need to measure your outer shell and find a throw pillow that matches. Ideally, you’ll choose one that is two inches larger than the exterior.
- When ordering online, your pillow inserts will typically arrive in compact, vacuum-sealed packaging to make them easy to ship. You may need to let them settle for several minutes before they reach their full plushness.
- With some throw pillow inserts, tossing them in a dryer for a short time can help fluff them up.
- The stitching of the inserts plays a big role in its durability. Look for a manufacturer that pays attention to detain when making its inserts.
- Microfiber polyester filler is especially popular in insert pillows. Some feature upgraded microfiber polyester that makes it easier for the pillow to spring back to its original shape after being compressed.
- Occasionally, you might need to clean your throw pillow inserts, especially if you’ve spilled something on it. Most cannot be cleaned in the washing machine. You’ll need to remove the insert and wipe what you can before letting it dry. But there are some that are machine washable, as long as you just set it out to dry.