Leeden Machine Washable Throw 20 x 20 Pillow Insert, Set of 2
Last updated date: September 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 20 x 20 Pillow Inserts, Set of 2 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 20 x 20 Pillow Insert, Set of 2 you should buy.
Update as September 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best 20 x 20 Pillow Insert, Set of 2 for a detailed review of all the top 20 x 20 pillow inserts, set of 2.
You'll get two pillow inserts in this set, available in a variety of sizes. A hidden zipper keeps the fill safely tucked inside while still allowing you to access it if you ever need to. The inserts are 100 percent cotton for a durable, comfortable option.
In our analysis, the Leeden Leeden Machine Washable Throw 20 x 20 Pillow Insert, Set of 2 placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. 20x20 PILLOW INSERT: Our decorative pillow set comes with a pair of square 20 x 20 inch cotton cover sofa pillow inserts. MULTIUSE: This set of two square pillows can be used as a sofa pillow, chair pillow, bed pillow and any elegant pillow case to fill out and decorate your room. EASY USE: Our pillow inserts are made with a 100% cotton cover. They will be shipped vacuum packaged and will take up to a couple of hours to fully fluff up. EASY CARE: Made so they are easy to clean, our pillow inserts can be washed by hand or lightly washed with a mild detergent and tumble dry; a hidden zipper and cloth flap keeps all the fill in place. WARRANTY: We offer you this pillow inserts with a 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee. If you decide you don't like our pillow inserts just send us a message and you'll receive a full refund, no questions asked.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 20 X 20 Pillow Inserts, Set Of 2
Now that shopping online has become popular, the game has changed when it comes to buying throw pillows. No longer do you have to travel to a store and purchase your pillows in person. You can now pick out your pillows online and have them shipped to your house.
This has led to the growing popularity of purchasing the cases for throw pillows separately. You simply pick out the cover you want, then choose an insert sized to fit. This means you can not only get your desired look, but you can also ensure your pillows have just the level of fullness and firmness that you prefer.
There are two main features to consider when looking at pillow inserts. One is the cover. If you’re simply pushing your insert into a pillowcase, this might not seem all that important, but some materials are easier to spot clean than others. Material like poly-cotton is also more durable than some other fabrics.
The fill itself is also an important consideration. You’ll find silicon fiber filling is popular in pillow inserts, primarily because this type of material tends to be plusher than other types. Throw pillows need a fullness and firmness you might not prefer in a pillow you use for sleep. Some people even use throw pillows as a back support while watching TV or hanging out with family.
If you order pillow inserts online, typically they’ll be vacuum sealed for shipping. This allows pillow inserts and pillows to be shipped inexpensively without having to worry about damage during transit. But this means when it arrives, it won’t necessarily be ready to use. You’ll probably have to cut the packaging and give the insert time to expand.
Before you order a pillow insert, first find the pillowcase you want for it. This will tell you exactly the size you need. Pillow inserts come in a wide range of sizes, so you should be able to find the right one for any case you choose. You can find pillowcases that are long and narrow or squarer in size, as well as many other shapes and sizes in between.
Before you buy a pillow insert, keep in mind how you’ll be using your pillows. If they’re just tossed on a sofa or chair for looks, you might not care how they feel. But those who use throw pillows for extra cushioning or support will want to pay closer attention to how firm an insert is. Even if you don’t plan to use your pillows for support, though, keep in mind that your houseguests may occasionally want to and choose accordingly.
The 20 X 20 Pillow Insert, Set Of 2 Buying Guide
- Pillow inserts come in a variety of sizes. If you want a plush, full look to your pillows, ordering an insert slightly larger than the pillowcase is a good way to get the desired effect.
- Items that are compressed for shipping will typically go through an off-gassing process. Unfortunately, this can cause an odor that will make the process of decompressing unpleasant. Make sure you keep your pillow inserts in a well-ventilated area during the period after you remove them from the bag.
- The process of decompressing after arrival can take a couple of days. Some consumers find that setting items out in the sun will move the process along. This has the added benefit of giving you the ventilation you need during off-gassing.
- You’ll occasionally need to clean your pillow insert. Some come with removable covers that zip on and off to let you at least keep the exterior clean. If you spill something that sinks into the fill, though, spot cleaning might not suffice. Some pillow inserts are machine washable on cold for those occasions.
- Once you’ve removed the insert from the vacuum-sealed bag and let it fully expand, you’ll probably need to maneuver the filler a little to make sure it’s evenly distributed. Sometimes a vigorous shake can make a big difference.
- Allergies and sensitivities are important to think about. Some pillow inserts might have down feathers, but with so many people allergic to this material, you may find it’s a problem for houseguests or your own family members.
- You’ll see some pillow inserts labeled as “breathable.” Inserts with fill that isn’t breathable will retain your body heat, so if you plan to use the pillow on a regular basis, this is an important consideration.
- Fill like polyester can be convenient and affordable, but it tends to clump, so it’s important to regularly redistribute the filler if this is the type of material you choose.
- Durability is also a consideration. Having to replace your insert every few months will be a huge inconvenience. Down and hull are among the most durable.
- Over time, any pillow will start to show signs of wear, especially if they’re regularly compressed as people lean against them. Make sure you check your throw pillows occasionally and replace the inserts as needed.
- The best thing about pillow inserts is that you can simply slip the cover off and wash them as needed. Since the insert remains protected by the cover at all times, it likely won’t need to be cleaned very often. As you’re shopping for covers for your throw pillows, keep cleanup in mind. You might prefer one that can be machine washed.
- Some inserts have zippers that let you access the fill inside. This will not only let you adjust the fill if it clumps, but you can also add more to boost the fullness of your throw pillow.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide