Utopia Bedding Cotton Blend Throw Pillow Inserts, 2-Pack
Last updated date: August 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Throw Pillow Inserts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Throw Pillow Insert you should buy.
Update as August 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Throw Pillow Inserts for a detailed review of all the top throw pillow inserts.
Available in a variety of sizes, you can find a filler to fit most throw pillows. You'll get two inserts, sealed compactly in vacuum packaging, and each pillow measures 20 by 20 inches. The cover is made from cotton, while the filling features siliconized fiber.
In our analysis, the Utopia Bedding Utopia Bedding Cotton Blend Throw Pillow Inserts, 2-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Polycotton. SQUARE PILLOW PACK. Pack of 2 decorative square pillows for your couches or bedroom; they are neither too big nor too small and they give off a homely vibe. PACKAGING. This package contains 2 pillow inserts in a poly bag, however due to vacuum packaging they might appear as one large pillow. DIMENSIONS. Each square pillow measures 20 by 20 inches. FIBER FILLING. White poly cotton cover and siliconized fiber filling will never make them look hollow. BRUSHED FABRIC. High-quality brushed poly cotton fabric pillows are longer lasting. CARE INSTRUCTIONS. It is recommended to spot clean the pillow or hand wash the fabric with light detergent.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Throw Pillow Inserts
Decorative throw pillows are a great way to liven up the décor of any room. You can use them as accents on your sofas and chairs or set them on your bed each day after you make it.
At one time, to buy throw pillows, you’d have to go to a furniture or décor shop and purchase them. But these days, you can buy the outer shell separately, then fill it with an insert pillow of choice. This lets you customize the weight and pliability of the pillow without having to worry about finding the perfect color or pattern to match your furnishings.
With throw pillow inserts, it’s all about the fill. Sure, the material that houses that shell is important in that it needs to be durable. But chances are, nobody will ever see the pillow, so plain white is fine. You’ll find fill in a variety of types, but microfiber polyester and siliconized fiber are the most popular, replacing the traditionally popular down and feathers, which can be problematic for those with allergies.
When you’re buying a pillow insert, it can be easy to assume that the insert should be the same size as, if not a little smaller, than the cover you’re filling. But if you buy one that’s slightly bigger than your cover, you’ll get a more plush, cushy pillow. Manufacturers recommend buying one that’s two inches larger than your pillow cover.
The Throw Pillow Insert Buying Guide
- Throw pillow inserts are typically sold in multiples. You’ll most often find them in sets of two or four, but you can find single inserts if you only need one.
- You’ll need to measure your outer shell and find a throw pillow that matches. Ideally, you’ll choose one that is two inches larger than the exterior.
- When ordering online, your pillow inserts will typically arrive in compact, vacuum-sealed packaging to make them easy to ship. You may need to let them settle for several minutes before they reach their full plushness.
- With some throw pillow inserts, tossing them in a dryer for a short time can help fluff them up.
- The stitching of the inserts plays a big role in its durability. Look for a manufacturer that pays attention to detain when making its inserts.
- Microfiber polyester filler is especially popular in insert pillows. Some feature upgraded microfiber polyester that makes it easier for the pillow to spring back to its original shape after being compressed.
- Occasionally, you might need to clean your throw pillow inserts, especially if you’ve spilled something on it. Most cannot be cleaned in the washing machine. You’ll need to remove the insert and wipe what you can before letting it dry. But there are some that are machine washable, as long as you just set it out to dry.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide