Season In Style With The Best Salt And Pepper Grinder Set
We looked at the top 15 Salt And Pepper Grinder Sets and dug through the reviews from 20 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best Salt And Pepper Grinder Sets.
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
When creating meals for your family and friends, it’s a good idea to go easy on the salt and pepper and simply allow each individual to add as much or as little of the spices as they prefer to their meal. Keeping a salt and pepper grinder set on your dining room table will provide easy access to these coveted spices.
Look for a grinder with multiple coarseness settings, as some of your guests may prefer their salt or pepper finely grounded, while others like it a bit more coarse. Typically, grinders offer between two and three adjustable settings, with the third being a medium coarseness.
Consider the size and design of the salt and pepper grinder set. Smaller models take up less room but will require frequent refilling unless you live alone or have just one roommate. When it comes to design, you want a glass or clear acrylic base. This allows you to keep an eye on the amount of spice left in the grinder. Glass is a better choice when possible, as it doesn’t stain or retain odors.
Pay attention to the location of the grinder. Some sets have the grinder at the top. Users will simply turn the grinder over, use it on their food and put it back in its original position. Sets with a grinder on the bottom can be used as-is, but often leak out a little bit of the spices in between use. For these, you’ll want to make sure you have a stand to place them in, or you’ll have some spice particles on your table or countertop.
Look for any added features that put one salt and pepper grinder set above others. Some models come with a funnel to help you refill the containers. Others provide complimentary ebooks filled with chef-inspired recipes. There are even grinders that have built-in non-slip grips to prevent accidentally dropping the grinders.
Our Picks For The Top Salt And Pepper Grinder Sets
- 1. Sweet Alice Single Handed Ceramic Salt And Pepper Grinder Set
- 2. NOBLE GOURMET Manual Mess-Free Salt And Pepper Grinder Set
- 3. HOME EC Manual BPA-Free Salt And Pepper Grinder Set
- 4. Latent Epicure Automatic Salt And Pepper Grinder Set
- 5. urban noon Elegant Salt And Pepper Grinder Set
- 6. UppWell Wooden Gift Salt And Pepper Grinder
- 7. KIBAGA Adjustable Glass Salt And Pepper Grinder Set
- 8. Cole & Mason Derwent Manual Salt & Pepper Grinder
- 9. HOME EC Eco-Friendly Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
- 10. Willow & Everett Modern No-Spill Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
- 11. Modetro Premium Mess-Free Salt and Pepper Grinder
- 12. XQXQ Refillable Natural Salt and Pepper Mill Set
- 13. OXO Good Grips Non-Slip Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
- 14. FLAFSTER KITCHEN Easy Use Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
- 15. CHEW FUN Ceramic Bladed Salt and Pepper Mill Set
Single Handed Ceramic Salt And Pepper Grinder Set
Enjoying a romantic dinner by candlelight? If so, grab this salt and pepper grinder set, as it features an upper LED light that won't distract from the ambiance. To use the grinders, all you need to do is choose your coarseness setting and flip the devices upside down. They will automatically begin grinding and dispensing your spices.
Easy to OperateWith this salt and pepper grinder set, you'll be able to grind everything from sea salt to mung beans.
Manual Mess-Free Salt And Pepper Grinder Set
Since this salt and pepper grinder set comes in attractive packaging, it makes for an excellent housewarming gift. The two grinders are moisture-resistant and offer five different grind settings. The bottles are made using a BPA-free glass, so you'll always be able to tell when it's time for a refill.
Budget-Friendly PickThe economical price tag on this salt and pepper grinder set won't break the bank.
Manual BPA-Free Salt And Pepper Grinder Set
Decorate your dining room table with this attractive salt and pepper grinder set. Both are eco-friendly and designed to work with the twist of your wrist. Thanks to the glass and stainless steel construction, you'll be able to reuse these grinders for years to come.
No Batteries RequiredIncluded with this salt and pepper grinder set is a handy funnel and an ebook with a bunch of fun recipes.
Automatic Salt And Pepper Grinder Set
This salt and pepper grinder set offers a choice between fine and course settings and operates with just the touch of a button. The grinders have an attractive gray finish that looks good on any dining room table. They also come with a handy mill tray to catch any extra salt or pepper that may fall out of the bottom of the grinders.
Tray IncludedThanks to the complimentary mill tray, this set won't fall over or spill on your table.
Why we recommend these salt and pepper grinder sets?
Expert Reviews Included
User Opinions Analyzed
Our experts reviewed the top 15 Salt And Pepper Grinder Sets and also dug through the reviews from 20 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best of the best Salt And Pepper Grinder Sets.
DWYM is your trusted roduct review source. Our team reviews thousands of product reviews from the trusted top experts and combines them into one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
What to Look For
- Use care with salt and pepper grinder sets that are made of glass. They are very susceptible to breaking when dropped.
- Larger salt particles and peppercorns are harder to grind.
- It’s good practice to use a dry brush or cloth to fully clean out your grinders before refilling them.
- Some salt and pepper grinder sets don’t include the actual spices. You’ll need to buy your salt or pepper separately.
- Electric grinders may require up to four AA batteries each, which means you’ll need eight batteries per set.
- Both size and features play a part in the overall price of a salt and pepper grinder set. Models that are on the smaller side are the most affordable. You’ll pay a little more for sets that are both tall and able to hold more spices. At the top of the pricing scale are models that offer an added non-slip grip feature.
Salt And Pepper Grinder Set Rankings
More to Explore
Did you know that pepper was so popular during the Middle Ages that people actually used it as a form of currency? This versatile spice was also used for much more than simply adding flavor to your favorite dishes. In fact, it was made into a medicine to help relieve congestion.
Salt, just like pepper, was once used as a form of currency. Until the 20th century, Ethiopians considered as valuable as white gold. Today, salt is used to tenderize meat, add flavor to food and even kill the fleas that are plaguing your cat or dog.