Willow & Everett Modern No-Spill Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
Last updated date: November 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Salt And Pepper Grinder Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Salt And Pepper Grinder Set you should buy.
Update as January 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Salt And Pepper Grinder Set for a detailed review of all the top salt and pepper grinder sets.
Durable is the best word to describe this salt and pepper grinder set, which is made out of a high-quality glass and stainless steel. The grinders are tall and sit perfectly in the complimentary stand. Users will appreciate that the grinding mechanism is on the top of the containers, as this reduces the chances of getting spices on your table in between uses.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the Willow & Everett Modern No-Spill Salt and Pepper Grinder Set placed 4th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HIGH QUALITY GLASS AND STAINLESS STEEL GRINDER SET These salt and pepper shakers feature a modern design and are stylish and elegant enough for kitchen-to-table use! *Salt and pepper not included.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Salt And Pepper Grinder Sets
When creating meals for your family and friends, it’s a good idea to go easy on the salt and pepper and simply allow each individual to add as much or as little of the spices as they prefer to their meal. Keeping a salt and pepper grinder set on your dining room table will provide easy access to these coveted spices.
Look for a grinder with multiple coarseness settings, as some of your guests may prefer their salt or pepper finely grounded, while others like it a bit more coarse. Typically, grinders offer between two and three adjustable settings, with the third being a medium coarseness.
Consider the size and design of the salt and pepper grinder set. Smaller models take up less room but will require frequent refilling unless you live alone or have just one roommate. When it comes to design, you want a glass or clear acrylic base. This allows you to keep an eye on the amount of spice left in the grinder. Glass is a better choice when possible, as it doesn’t stain or retain odors.
Pay attention to the location of the grinder. Some sets have the grinder at the top. Users will simply turn the grinder over, use it on their food and put it back in its original position. Sets with a grinder on the bottom can be used as-is, but often leak out a little bit of the spices in between use. For these, you’ll want to make sure you have a stand to place them in, or you’ll have some spice particles on your table or countertop.
Look for any added features that put one salt and pepper grinder set above others. Some models come with a funnel to help you refill the containers. Others provide complimentary ebooks filled with chef-inspired recipes. There are even grinders that have built-in non-slip grips to prevent accidentally dropping the grinders.
The Salt And Pepper Grinder Set Buying Guide
- Use care with salt and pepper grinder sets that are made of glass. They are very susceptible to breaking when dropped.
- Larger salt particles and peppercorns are harder to grind.
- It’s good practice to use a dry brush or cloth to fully clean out your grinders before refilling them.
- Some salt and pepper grinder sets don’t include the actual spices. You’ll need to buy your salt or pepper separately.
- Electric grinders may require up to four AA batteries each, which means you’ll need eight batteries per set.
- Both size and features play a part in the overall price of a salt and pepper grinder set. The Modetro Premium Salt and Pepper Mill Set With Stand is on the smaller side, and therefore, the most affordable of the bunch. You’ll pay a little more for the Willow & Everett Stainless Refillable Salt and Pepper Grinder Set, as it is both tall and able to hold more spices. At the top of the pricing scale are models that offer an added non-slip grip feature.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide