OXO Good Grips Non-Slip Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
Last updated date: January 15, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Salt And Pepper Grinder Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Salt And Pepper Grinder Set you should buy.
Update as January 14, 2023:
Checkout Season In Style With The Best Salt And Pepper Grinder Set for a detailed review of all the top salt and pepper grinder sets.
This set comes with sea salt and black peppercorns. Users are free to turn the grinders over and refill them with the same, or different, spices. The grinders are easy to hold and even have non-slip grips.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the OXO Good Grips Non-Slip Salt and Pepper Grinder Set placed 13th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The OXO Good Grips Salt and Pepper Grinder Set make a great addition to any dining table or kitchen. The manual Grinders easily adjust to one of five settings, from fine to coarse grind. The Grinders feature soft, non-slip grips for comfortable seasoning, while the non-corrosive ceramic won’t absorb flavors or odors. The grinding mechanisms are positioned at the top of the Grinders, for mess-free grinding. The 4-3/4-ounce capacity Grinders come pre-filled with coarse sea salt and black peppercorns, and rest flat when upside down for easy refilling. Hand wash only.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Salt And Pepper Grinder Sets
When creating meals for your family and friends, it’s a good idea to go easy on the salt and pepper and simply allow each individual to add as much or as little of the spices as they prefer to their meal. Keeping a salt and pepper grinder set on your dining room table will provide easy access to these coveted spices.
Look for a grinder with multiple coarseness settings, as some of your guests may prefer their salt or pepper finely grounded, while others like it a bit more coarse. Typically, grinders offer between two and three adjustable settings, with the third being a medium coarseness.
Consider the size and design of the salt and pepper grinder set. Smaller models take up less room but will require frequent refilling unless you live alone or have just one roommate. When it comes to design, you want a glass or clear acrylic base. This allows you to keep an eye on the amount of spice left in the grinder. Glass is a better choice when possible, as it doesn’t stain or retain odors.
Pay attention to the location of the grinder. Some sets have the grinder at the top. Users will simply turn the grinder over, use it on their food and put it back in its original position. Sets with a grinder on the bottom can be used as-is, but often leak out a little bit of the spices in between use. For these, you’ll want to make sure you have a stand to place them in, or you’ll have some spice particles on your table or countertop.
Look for any added features that put one salt and pepper grinder set above others. Some models come with a funnel to help you refill the containers. Others provide complimentary ebooks filled with chef-inspired recipes. There are even grinders that have built-in non-slip grips to prevent accidentally dropping the grinders.
The Salt And Pepper Grinder Set Buying Guide
- Use care with salt and pepper grinder sets that are made of glass. They are very susceptible to breaking when dropped.
- Larger salt particles and peppercorns are harder to grind.
- It’s good practice to use a dry brush or cloth to fully clean out your grinders before refilling them.
- Some salt and pepper grinder sets don’t include the actual spices. You’ll need to buy your salt or pepper separately.
- Electric grinders may require up to four AA batteries each, which means you’ll need eight batteries per set.
- Both size and features play a part in the overall price of a salt and pepper grinder set. Models that are on the smaller side are the most affordable. You’ll pay a little more for sets that are both tall and able to hold more spices. At the top of the pricing scale are models that offer an added non-slip grip feature.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide