Veken BPA-Free Coffee Canister For Ground Coffee
Last updated date: August 22, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coffee Canisters For Ground Coffee and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coffee Canister For Ground Coffee you should buy.
Update as August 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Coffee Canister For Ground Coffee for a detailed review of all the top coffee canisters for ground coffee.
Keep your coffee grinds fresh and flavorful with this coffee canister. It's constructed from a durable stainless steel and equipped with a built-in rotating date tracker. You'll discover a scale line on the inside and a handy 1/8-cup measuring scoop on the outside.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the Veken BPA-Free Coffee Canister For Ground Coffee placed 2nd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Freshness is Everything – Our coffee canisters help maintain the freshness of your coffee beans by keeping air out and free of harmful oxidation with a one-way CO2 valve and 100% BPA-free silicone rubber seal. 304 Stainless Steel – As a coffee lover, you must never compromise on the material and quality of your coffee container. Veken containers are made of thick, high quality stainless steel to create a comfortable environment for coffee beans. Date Tracker & Free Scoop – Ensure your coffee is always fresh and not expired. You can set the storage or expiry dates with the date tracker on the lid of your Veken coffee storage canister. We also offer a free stainless steel coffee scoop, which can be attached to the hook! Perfect Size & Scale Line – Our coffee container has the perfect capacity to store coffee beans and the scale line will help you recognize when it is time to add more. Why purchase this product? – The affordable price, user-friendly functions and elegant design makes this coffee canister a great addition to your kitchen. In addition, our coffee canister is a great gift for friends and family. Purchase one today and enjoy the benefits of owning a Veken coffee canister.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coffee Canisters For Ground Coffee
Over the years, there have been many theories on how to keep coffee grounds fresh at home. For a while, it was theorized that storing it in the freezer would keep it fresh longer, but the pantry has been deemed best in recent years. The problem with freezer storage is that pulling the coffee in and out of the freezer each day can cause moisture to build up, impacting the oils that are essential for giving coffee its flavor.
The key to keeping coffee beans and grounds fresh is to remove light and air from the equation. The pantry is typically a dark enough place, but you can further protect it by making sure the container you store it in doesn’t let light in. But air is important, as well. Your coffee should always be stored in an airtight container or bag until you’re ready to make it.
When you buy coffee, it’s sealed in an airtight bag. As soon as you break that seal, though, you’re letting air and light in. In a pinch, leave it in the original light-resistant bag and put that bag in a sealable plastic bag like a freezer storage bag. But a container is a better long-term solution that will let you pour your coffee in as soon as you’ve opened the container.
If you’re looking for a storage container, make sure you find one that seals. You can find some that use a vacuum seal to keep air out. If it’s designed to completely block light, you could even store it on the kitchen counter. Some containers even use a CO2 valve to ensure all air is removed from the container while the coffee is stored there. This can be a great way to extend the life of your coffee.
The Coffee Canister For Ground Coffee Buying Guide
- It’s best to buy your coffee in the smallest quantities possible. As convenient and affordable as it can be to buy in bulk, the more coffee you purchase, the more you’ll sacrifice freshness as you get halfway through the container.
- For the freshest results, invest in a coffee grinder, store your coffee beans in an airtight container and only grind what you need for the day.
- Even with grounds, though, you can go at least a few months past the expiration date on the bag if you keep air and light away.
- Tracking the date of purchase on your coffee can be tough once you move it to a new container. Some coffee canisters come with a date dial on the lid to let you input a date and keep track of when the contents were inserted.
- Wherever you plan to store your coffee, choose a container that minimizes space while also holding the amount of coffee you typically have. Most containers will easily handle a typical bag of coffee grounds or beans with plenty of room to spare.
- If you choose a container that protects the coffee using a rubber seal, make sure the seal is strong enough to keep air out.
- Some canisters come with a scoop that makes it easier to measure out the amount of coffee you’re putting into your coffeemaker each morning.
- If you plan to store your coffee on your kitchen counter, look for one that matches your décor. You can find canisters in stainless steel, gray and even bright colors.
- Cleaning an airtight container can be tricky, especially if your canister uses vacuum sealing or a valve to keep air out. In that case, you’ll want to handwash the components that have the technology built-in. Many coffee canisters aren’t dishwasher safe, so if this is important to you, look specifically for that feature when buying.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide