VASAGLE Sliding Barn Doors Entertainment Center, 55-Inch
Last updated date: January 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Entertainment Centers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Entertainment Center you should buy.
Editor's Note January 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Entertainment Center for a detailed review of all the top entertainment centers.
Steel frame and durable engineered wood make this entertainment center sturdy and durable. The sliding barn doors allow you to keep certain items out of sight, while the upper shelf provides extra storage for books, DVDs and family photo albums. The feet on this unit are also adjustable, which is helpful if you have uneven floors.
In our analysis, the VASAGLE VASAGLE Sliding Barn Doors Entertainment Center, 55-Inch placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A STUNNING DISPLAY: Inspired by barn doors and steeped in rustic style, this TV stand brings a chic, countryside feel to your living room and fits 50”, 55” and 60” TVs for binge-watching or family entertainment. SPACE FOR ALL: A pair of barn doors sliding on a metal track accentuates the TV cabinet with more character; 2 adjustable shelves behind the doors, 2 open compartments and a large shelf under the tabletop keep all your games and a media player in one place. BUILT WITH CARE: The steel frame and durable engineered wood set up a clean-lined profile and provide a sturdy structure, and the integrated cable management system helps organize and hide audio cables. NOTHING GOES WRONG: If you have to put a stack of DVDs under your old TV table so that it doesn't stand crooked, something is wrong. This media console is equipped with adjustable feet that easily compensate for unevenness in the floor. WHAT’S INCLUDED: A TV cabinet with 2 barn doors, 2 interior adjustable shelves, 2 open compartments, 1 large open shelf, 1 tabletop, and an easy-to-follow assembly process—all from our COBADO Collection.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Entertainment Centers
As technology has evolved, entertainment centers have remained relevant. Sure, you may not necessarily need a place to store your VCR and videotapes, but you still may have a gaming console. At the very least, you might need a place for your receiver, whether it’s issued by the cable company or you’ve purchased a streaming device.
Sure, you can mount your TV on the wall, but even if you do, the entertainment center can still come in handy. Many consumers choose to have a piece of furniture under it. If you choose not to mount your TV, a console will let you tuck your cables out of sight to keep things looking clean.
Since entertainment centers come in a variety of sizes and styles, you’ll have several things to consider. As with any piece of furniture you choose, you will want to make sure it fits the décor of the room it’s in. There are so many options, you should easily be able to find one that has the features you want but also looks good.
If you plan to set your TV on top of your entertainment center, make sure you find one that supports its size and weight. Also check to make sure there’s cable management built in. If you put devices on the shelves, ideally, you’ll have holes that will allow you to thread cables through the back to get to the wall outlets.
Lastly, take a look at the storage provided with the entertainment center. Make sure there’s shelving for the items you plan to keep there. You may want an entertainment center with doors that conceal part or all of the items you’ll keep there. This can keep things attractive while also providing the organization you need. If you intend for some or all of the shelving to be decorative, make sure you have the clearance between shelves to slide items in.
The Entertainment Center Buying Guide
- If your entertainment center is top heavy, you may also want to make sure it’s mounted to the wall, especially if you have young children in the household.
- As you’re deciding whether to mount your TV on the wall or store it on top of your entertainment center on its stand, consider the damage a mount will do to the wall. You should be able to easily repair it when you someday move out, but if you’re renting, there may be rules about hanging things on the wall.
- If you plan to set the TV on its stand, the stand that comes with the TV is essential. Make sure it’s sturdy enough to hold your TV in place even if someone bumps it. If you choose to mount the TV, save the stand in case you someday change your mind.
- The construction of the entertainment center is important. You’ll find many are made from plywood, but there are varying grades of plywood. With medium-density fiberboard, you get durability while also keeping the furniture lightweight and affordable.
- There’s no limit to the color options you’ll find with entertainment centers. You’ll see some with more of an antique look, while there are others with a rustic finish. If you prefer something a little more neutral, there are plenty with various solid brown finishes.
- If you have to put the entertainment center together when it arrives, check into how complex the assembly process is. Make sure you have the tools you’ll need to set it up.
- Consider not only what you’ll store within and on top of your entertainment center, but also what you’ll do with the cords for all the electronics. There will need to be a way to get it through the back of the center so you can plug it all in and connect it to your TV.
- Carefully compare the dimensions of the entertainment center to the space in which you’ll be setting it up to make sure there’s plenty of room.
- If your entertainment center has shelving, check to see if it’s adjustable. If you can move it up and down as needed, you’ll get more flexibility in how you can decorate it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide