Furinno Jaya Contemporary TV Stand For Home
Last updated: October 22, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top TV Stands For Home and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best TV Stand For Home you should buy.
In addition to having a sturdy surface for your television, this TV stand for home comes with added storage. There are side cabinets for all of your DVDs and CDs, as well as two shelves for your DVD player and game console. The open center shelf is a great place to set up decorative items and collectibles.In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Furinno Jaya Contemporary TV Stand For Home placed 7th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Furinno Large Entertainment Center is a perfect fits into your modern simple lifestyle. It features the large top panel which holds up to 50-Inch Flat Panel TV. There are open display shelves to hold your entertainment equipment and two compartments with doors for your loose stuff such as CDs, DVDs and games. It is easy to assemble, lightweight and space saving. The manufacturing process complies with the green rules of production. There is no foul smell, durable and the material is the most stable amongst the medium density composite woods. The PVC tubes are made from recycled plastic and is tested for its durability. A simple attitude towards lifestyle is reflected directly on the design of Furinno Furniture, creating a trend of simply nature. All the products are produced and assembled 100-percent in Malaysia with 95% – 100% recycled materials. Care instructions: wipe clean with clean damped cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals. Pictures are for illustration purpose. All decor items are not included in this offer.
TV Stand For Home Rankings
At one time, a TV was its own standalone unit. Larger ones were designed to sit directly on the floor, while smaller ones were placed on a table or entertainment center. But as TVs have gotten slimmer, many households have opted to mount them on the wall, which frees up floor space.
But mounting a TV can cause additional issues. In fact, once you mount your TV, you may realize that entertainment centers don’t just hold your TV. They also provide storage for your components. If you have a gaming console, cable or satellite receiver, DVD player or sound system, you probably need something to put all that in, unless you’re tech-savvy enough to set it all up in a closet somewhere else in the room.
You may decide not to mount your TV at all, at which point you’ll need a stand for setting it up. Some TVs come with those stands, but you may decide it’s not of the quality you prefer. Some consumers even find they want to put a previously-mounted TV on a stand, only to realize they’ve lost the stand that came with it.
The good news is, you can easily buy the stand you need. Universal stands are designed to work with a variety of flatscreen sizes and brands, so you’ll just have to track down one that’s compatible with your model. It will have a size and weight limit, so check that carefully in the specifications before you order.
Whether you’re buying an entertainment center or a stand to set on your center, look for the materials used to build them. You’ll want to make sure the items supporting your TV are both sturdy and durable, able to survive being bumped by household members. Beyond that, it’s all about ensuring you have the storage you need to hold everything from consoles to remotes to user manuals.
- Whether you’re mounting your TV on the wall or setting it on an entertainment cabinet, you should make sure it’s at a comfortable viewing angle. Generally speaking, the recommended height is 42 inches from the floor, but this will vary depending on the height of your seating. The center of the TV should be easily within your line of sight when seated. If you have to strain your neck or posture in any way, adjust the height.
- Your distance from the TV also affects your overall physical health. For TVs larger than 46 inches, experts recommend viewing from at least 7 to 8 inches away. If you have a smaller room, this can be challenging.
- If you’re setting your TV on a mount, check carefully to make sure it’s built for the weight of your TV. This may mean looking up your TV’s model number on the manufacturer’s website to get the exact weight.
- Whether you’ve mounted your TV or not, you probably need a way to organize at least one electronic component. Unless you’re a cord-cutter, you will have a receiver for your cable or satellite, but even cord-cutters have gaming consoles or sound systems with receivers. Make sure you choose a stand that will give you a place to store these items.
- You may find a cabinet that looks great and helps you keep things organized, but unless it’s built as a TV stand, cable management can be tough. If the back of the cabinet is solid, you won’t have a way to get the cords to the back so that you can plug them into the wall. TV stands have cutouts to let you thread the cords through.
- The look of your TV stand likely will factor into your decision. Many are black to match the TV, ensuring it remains more neutral. Some have a glass finish to add a little shine to your entertainment area.