DEVAISE Modern TV Stand For Home
Last updated date: October 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top TV Stands For Home and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best TV Stand For Home you should buy.
Update as October 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best TV Stand For Home for a detailed review of all the top tv stands for home.
Go with this TV stand for home if you're interested in making a statement. It features a stylish contemporary design with plenty of storage space for your DVDs, books and plants. You can order the stand in either a white or black finish to match your existing decor.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the DEVAISE Modern TV Stand For Home placed 4th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MODERN DESIGN: Simple stylish design makes this TV cabinet console stand look great in different home decor styles. Perfect for bedrooms, living rooms. MULTI-PURPOSE: Large storage space of entertainment center media stand allows you to storage router, set-top box, DVD player, CDs, TV component and decorations. Keeps your stuff neatly organized. MULTI-FUNCTION: With adjustable size and multiple combinations, this entertainment center media stand fits as television table, hallway table, sofa table, entertainment center, media stand, storage bookshelf console, etc. HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: 0.59″ thick super durable Eco-friendly board construction ensures long years to use. The TV stand weight capacity is 55 lbs. Easy to clean. OVERALL DIMENSION: 1 package with 2 L-shaped shelves, each unit piece is 41.3”W x 11.7”D x 16.9”H. Need to be assembled.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On TV Stands For Home
At one time, a TV was its own standalone unit. Larger ones were designed to sit directly on the floor, while smaller ones were placed on a table or entertainment center. But as TVs have gotten slimmer, many households have opted to mount them on the wall, which frees up floor space.
But mounting a TV can cause additional issues. In fact, once you mount your TV, you may realize that entertainment centers don’t just hold your TV. They also provide storage for your components. If you have a gaming console, cable or satellite receiver, DVD player or sound system, you probably need something to put all that in, unless you’re tech-savvy enough to set it all up in a closet somewhere else in the room.
You may decide not to mount your TV at all, at which point you’ll need a stand for setting it up. Some TVs come with those stands, but you may decide it’s not of the quality you prefer. Some consumers even find they want to put a previously-mounted TV on a stand, only to realize they’ve lost the stand that came with it.
The good news is, you can easily buy the stand you need. Universal stands are designed to work with a variety of flatscreen sizes and brands, so you’ll just have to track down one that’s compatible with your model. It will have a size and weight limit, so check that carefully in the specifications before you order.
Whether you’re buying an entertainment center or a stand to set on your center, look for the materials used to build them. You’ll want to make sure the items supporting your TV are both sturdy and durable, able to survive being bumped by household members. Beyond that, it’s all about ensuring you have the storage you need to hold everything from consoles to remotes to user manuals.
The TV Stand For Home Buying Guide
- Whether you’re mounting your TV on the wall or setting it on an entertainment cabinet, you should make sure it’s at a comfortable viewing angle. Generally speaking, the recommended height is 42 inches from the floor, but this will vary depending on the height of your seating. The center of the TV should be easily within your line of sight when seated. If you have to strain your neck or posture in any way, adjust the height.
- Your distance from the TV also affects your overall physical health. For TVs larger than 46 inches, experts recommend viewing from at least 7 to 8 inches away. If you have a smaller room, this can be challenging.
- If you’re setting your TV on a mount, check carefully to make sure it’s built for the weight of your TV. This may mean looking up your TV’s model number on the manufacturer’s website to get the exact weight.
- Whether you’ve mounted your TV or not, you probably need a way to organize at least one electronic component. Unless you’re a cord-cutter, you will have a receiver for your cable or satellite, but even cord-cutters have gaming consoles or sound systems with receivers. Make sure you choose a stand that will give you a place to store these items.
- You may find a cabinet that looks great and helps you keep things organized, but unless it’s built as a TV stand, cable management can be tough. If the back of the cabinet is solid, you won’t have a way to get the cords to the back so that you can plug them into the wall. TV stands have cutouts to let you thread the cords through.
- The look of your TV stand likely will factor into your decision. Many are black to match the TV, ensuring it remains more neutral. Some have a glass finish to add a little shine to your entertainment area.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide