Walker Edison Minimal Farmhouse Wood Universal Stand, 58-Inch
Last updated date: January 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top TV Stands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best TV Stand you should buy.
Update as January 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best TV Stand for a detailed review of all the top tv stands.
Sturdy and durable are the traits you get with this stand, which is constructed from high grade certified MDF. The TV stand holds as much as 250 pounds and can accommodate televisions as big as 64 inches. Since the unit's shelves are adjustable, you'll be able to customize the stand to fit your needs.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the Walker Edison Farmhouse Universal Stand placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Display your TV in style with this 58-inch TV stand. Crafted from high-grade MDF with a durable laminate finish for a rich, textured surface, this storage console features two adjustable shelves on both sides for anything from your electronics to your home décor. With a cord management port at the back of each shelving space, you’ll never have to worry about a tangled mess of wires as it’ll keep them organized. This entertainment center mixes a traditional style with the on trend rustic farmhouse look with its simple design and will be a classic piece to your living room. This media stand will accommodate most flat-panel TVs up to 60 inches.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On TV Stands
Watching television is a great way to escape after a busy day at work or school. It also provides a chance to bond with others. Families can plan a movie night complete with popcorn and soda. Perhaps you enjoy gathering with friends on the weekend to watch your favorite sporting event.
As you contemplate all the fun you’re going to have in front of your television, you’ll want to choose a TV stand that can accommodate the TV, while also providing added style and storage.
Narrow down your search by the size of your television. Smaller units are able to hold 50-inch TVs, while larger models can accommodate televisions as large as 64 inches.
Consider the construction materials next. High-grade certified MDF is attractive and on the more affordable side. Pure pine and other woods are more expensive but extremely durable. You’ll also find some TV stands are made out of metal. These are moderately priced and sturdy enough to hold heavier televisions.
Determine how much storage you require. Most television stands have at least a few shelving units to hold a series of books or DVDs. If you also have gaming consoles, you’ll want to go with a unit that has a bit more storage. This may mean additional shelving units or the inclusion of a few cabinets.
Check the shelves within the TV stand before you buy, as some models have stationary shelves and others have adjustable. That way, if you want to store a few family photo albums that are on the larger side, you can place the shelf in a position that fits the albums.
Style is also important when selecting a TV stand. You not only want the piece to match the rest of your living room or bedroom furniture, but you also want it to fit your personal taste. There are traditional TV stands, handcrafted stands with a rustic look and art deco-inspired stands to choose from. There are stands that utilize an open concept and models with glass doors. You’ll even find some pieces can be used for other purposes, such as a buffet sideboard or a bedroom storage unit.
The TV Stand Buying Guide
- Assembly of some TV stands is quite difficult. The boxes are heavy, and the instructions may not be as clear as you’d expect. It’s a good idea to check the unit’s delivery date and recruit a friend ahead of time to help. Some companies also have a customer service line to help you with the instructions in case you get stuck.
- While you shouldn’t need to clean your TV stand often, you will want to dust it once a week. Grab a lint-free cloth and lightly spray it with a multi-surface dusting spray. Wipe down the unit, including any cabinets or shelves. You may want to grab a feather duster with an extension wand to reach the dust behind the TV stand.
- Always make sure your television is secured to the stand or the wall behind the stand. You don’t want to risk small children or pets reaching the TV and pulling it down on top of themselves. You may also wish to install child locks on any cabinets that the TV stand may have.
- The first factor that comes into play when a price is assigned to a TV stand is size. The Ameriwood Home Carson TV Stand naturally costs less than the Walker Edison Farmhouse Universal Stand, as it is only capable of accommodating televisions of up to 50 inches versus Walker’s max of 64 inches. Another factor that comes into play is design. You’ll pay more for contemporary design and handcrafted models.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide