Furinno Turn-N-Tube Modern Entertainment Center, 41.5-Inch
Last updated date: January 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Entertainment Centers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Entertainment Center you should buy.
Update as January 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Entertainment Center for a detailed review of all the top entertainment centers.
The versatile design of this entertainment center gives you plenty of options for arranging both your decorative and functional items. It's made from engineered particle board and PVC tubes to keep it lightweight and affordable while still keeping it sturdy and dependable. Measuring 41.5" W x 11.6" D x 22.85" H, it holds TVs of up to 25 inches in size.
In our analysis, the Furinno Furinno Turn-N-Tube Modern Entertainment Center, 41.5-Inch placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Simple stylish design comes in multiple color options, is functional and suitable for any room. Material: engineered Particle Board, PVC tubes. Fits in your space, fits on your budget. Green label product. Sturdy on flat surface. Easy no hassle no tools 10-minutes assembly even a kid can accomplish. Hold TVs up to 25 inches. Rounded edge design prevents from potential injuries.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Entertainment Centers
As technology has evolved, entertainment centers have remained relevant. Sure, you may not necessarily need a place to store your VCR and videotapes, but you still may have a gaming console. At the very least, you might need a place for your receiver, whether it’s issued by the cable company or you’ve purchased a streaming device.
Sure, you can mount your TV on the wall, but even if you do, the entertainment center can still come in handy. Many consumers choose to have a piece of furniture under it. If you choose not to mount your TV, a console will let you tuck your cables out of sight to keep things looking clean.
Since entertainment centers come in a variety of sizes and styles, you’ll have several things to consider. As with any piece of furniture you choose, you will want to make sure it fits the décor of the room it’s in. There are so many options, you should easily be able to find one that has the features you want but also looks good.
If you plan to set your TV on top of your entertainment center, make sure you find one that supports its size and weight. Also check to make sure there’s cable management built in. If you put devices on the shelves, ideally, you’ll have holes that will allow you to thread cables through the back to get to the wall outlets.
Lastly, take a look at the storage provided with the entertainment center. Make sure there’s shelving for the items you plan to keep there. You may want an entertainment center with doors that conceal part or all of the items you’ll keep there. This can keep things attractive while also providing the organization you need. If you intend for some or all of the shelving to be decorative, make sure you have the clearance between shelves to slide items in.
The Entertainment Center Buying Guide
- If your entertainment center is top-heavy, you may also want to make sure it’s mounted to the wall, especially if you have young children in the household.
- As you’re deciding whether to mount your TV on the wall or store it on top of your entertainment center on its stand, consider the damage a mount will do to the wall. You should be able to easily repair it when you someday move out, but if you’re renting, there may be rules about hanging things on the wall.
- If you plan to set the TV on its stand, the stand that comes with the TV is essential. Make sure it’s sturdy enough to hold your TV in place even if someone bumps it. If you choose to mount the TV, save the stand in case you someday change your mind.
- The construction of the entertainment center is important. You’ll find many are made from plywood, but there are varying grades of plywood. With medium-density fiberboard, you get durability while also keeping the furniture lightweight and affordable.
- There’s no limit to the color options you’ll find with entertainment centers. You’ll see some with more of an antique look, while there are others with a rustic finish. If you prefer something a little more neutral, there are plenty with various solid brown finishes.
- If you have to put the entertainment center together when it arrives, check into how complex the assembly process is. Make sure you have the tools you’ll need to set it up.
- Consider not only what you’ll store within and on top of your entertainment center, but also what you’ll do with the cords for all the electronics. There will need to be a way to get it through the back of the center so you can plug it all in and connect it to your TV.
- Carefully compare the dimensions of the entertainment center to the space in which you’ll be setting it up to make sure there’s plenty of room.
- If your entertainment center has shelving, check to see if it’s adjustable. If you can move it up and down as needed, you’ll get more flexibility in how you can decorate it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide