Ike & Leo BPA Free Teething Toys, 4-Pack
Last updated date: May 19, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top BPA Free Teething Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best BPA Free Teething Toy you should buy.
In our analysis of 107 expert reviews, the Ike & Leo Ike & Leo BPA-Free Teething Toys, 4-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best BPA Free Teething Toy for a detailed review of all the top bpa free teething toys.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
GUARANTEED - Whether you have a newborn, 2 or 3 month old, or toddlers, this Teether Set works to soothe, massage, and reduce fussiness & discomfort. 100% SAFE FOR YOUR CHILD- Certified and FDA approved premium food-grade silicone; BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free. Look, as a family run company full of little ones ourselves – we only offer products we trust and use in our own home. Simply put, you are getting the very best in our products and outstanding customer service! BEST SHAPED for little hands. Babies can easily grab onto the toys and you’ll finally have a Teether that can reach all the way back to the molars. We INCLUDED our signature Pacifier Clip to help keep the toy off the floor and in their hands. AMAZING 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! We are so confident that you and your baby will benefit from our Teething Toys when you order today, that if for any reason you don’t think so, we will refund every penny! PERFECT BABY SHOWER GIFT! Moms-to-be: this is a MUST have on your baby registry! Our toys are perfect to throw in the diaper bag for a stroller toy/baby activity on the go!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On BPA Free Teething Toys
BPA is short for bisphenol A, which is a toxic chemical that can disrupt the function of your cells. Since it can leak from the product it is used in, it is important that parents opt for a BPA-free teething toy. Otherwise, the chemical may enter your baby’s system as he or she chews on the toy.
Once you learn the teething to is free of BPA, you’ll want to check that it is easy for your baby to hold. For example, the Nuby Ice Gel BPA Free Teething Toy has a ring on the bottom that babies can wrap their fingers around.
Look at the texture of the teething toy next. The Tinabless Organic Silicone BPA Free Teething Toy, 5-Pack is made from a soft silicone that resists bacteria. In addition to that, the teether has little bumps underneath that work to massage baby’s gums to relieve pressure and pain.
Check to see whether the BPA-free teething toy is safe for placing in a refrigerator or freezer, as the cool temperature will feel great against sore gums. The green sprouts Cooling BPA Free Teething Toy is one such model. It’s also designed like a ring, which is easy for your baby to hold.
You may also want to choose a teething toy based on cuteness or your baby’s interests. The baby elefun Silicone Elephant Teether Toy is an excellent toy for children who enjoy animals and bright colors. After the baby’s teeth have finally arrived, the baby can continue to play with it as a toy.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know that your teeth actually begin to form before birth? Here are a few more interesting facts about teeth:
- An impression of your teeth can be used for identification, as every person’s bite is different.
- When you smile, only 2/3 of your tooth is visible. Your tooth extends another 1/3 under the gums.
- Some of the first toothbrushes made used cow hairs to form the bristles.
- Primary teeth are sometimes referred to as milk teeth.
- Although children begin teething at different times, they should have their full set of 20 primary teeth by age 3.
The BPA Free Teething Toy Buying Guide
- It is important for parents to always supervise their babies when giving them BPA-free teething toys. Many have parts that can come off and become a potential choking hazard.
- Review the BPA-free teething toy’s cleaning instructions. Some may only be safe to wash by hand, while others can be boiled or placed on the top rack of a dishwasher.
- Other ways to help relieve your baby’s pain during teething include allowing him or her to chew on a cold wet washcloth, providing the little one with a teething biscuit or massaging baby’s gums with your finger.
- Design is the biggest factor in the overall price of a BPA-free teething toy. You’ll find simpler designs, like the green sprouts Cooling BPA Free Teething Toy, the Nuby Ice Gel BPA Free Teething Toy and the baby elefun Silicone Elephant Teether Toy cost much less than sophisticated designs, such as the Tinabless Organic Silicone BPA Free Teething Toy, 5-Pack.