sweetbee Silicone BPA Free Teething Toy
Last updated date: October 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top BPA Free Teething Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best BPA Free Teething Toy you should buy.
Update as November 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best BPA-Free Teething Toy for a detailed review of all the top bpa free teething toys.
In our analysis of 95 expert reviews, the sweetbee Silicone BPA Free Teething Toy placed 15th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our Buzzy Bee Teether is the perfect remedy for your littlest honey’s aching gums. Made from 100% food grade silicone, this adorable teether is also BPA and latex free. Designed with convenience in mind: strap to a pacifier clip for quick and easy access, drop in the freezer for an extra soothing affect, and simply pop in the dishwasher when you need to sanitize. Various textures and features on this little bee give your munchkin lots of teething options, and keep them from getting bored! We are a USA based company, so you can trust the integrity of this item due to strict product testing requirements. All designed for your sweet babies, by our thoughtful mamas.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On BPA Free Teething Toys
BPA is short for bisphenol A, which is a toxic chemical that can disrupt the function of your cells. Since it can leak from the product it is used in, it is important that parents opt for a BPA-free teething toy. Otherwise, the chemical may enter your baby’s system as he or she chews on the toy.
Once you learn the teething to is free of BPA, you’ll want to check that it is easy for your baby to hold. For example, the Nuby Ice Gel BPA Free Teething Toy has a ring on the bottom that babies can wrap their fingers around.
Look at the texture of the teething toy next. Some are made from soft silicone that resists bacteria. In addition to that, the teether may have little bumps underneath that work to massage baby’s gums to relieve pressure and pain.
Check to see whether the BPA-free teething toy is safe for placing in a refrigerator or freezer, as the cool temperature will feel great against sore gums.
You may also want to choose a teething toy based on cuteness or your baby’s interests. The baby elefun Silicone Elephant Teether Toy is an excellent toy for children who enjoy animals and bright colors. After the baby’s teeth have finally arrived, the baby can continue to play with it as a toy.
The BPA Free Teething Toy Buying Guide
- It is important for parents to always supervise their babies when giving them BPA-free teething toys. Many have parts that can come off and become a potential choking hazard.
- Review the BPA-free teething toy’s cleaning instructions. Some may only be safe to wash by hand, while others can be boiled or placed on the top rack of a dishwasher.
- Other ways to help relieve your baby’s pain during teething include allowing him or her to chew on a cold wet washcloth, providing the little one with a teething biscuit or massaging baby’s gums with your finger.
- Design is the biggest factor in the overall price of a BPA-free teething toy. You’ll find simpler designs, like the Nuby Ice Gel BPA Free Teething Toy and the baby elefun Silicone Elephant Teether Toy cost much less than sophisticated designs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide