baby elefun BPA Free Silicone Teether Toy
Last updated date: June 19, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top BPA Free Teething Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best BPA Free Teething Toy you should buy.
Babies will love this BPA-free teething toy, as it is shaped like an elephant. Different parts of the elephant feature different textures to keep your little one interested and to help new teeth to erupt. The toy is also lightweight and built with an easy-grip handle. In our analysis of 105 expert reviews, the baby elefun baby elefun Silicone Elephant Teether Toy placed 3rd when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best BPA Free Teething Toy for a detailed review of all the top bpa free teething toys.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
If your baby is at the "grab and put everything in mouth" stage, THIS is the teether for you. We use only the top quality FOOD GRADE SILICONE which means that: - you can put it in the FRIDGE to COOL. This is great because it will add a littleextra soothing touch if needed and help alleviate the teething pain. - you won't get worried about baby hitting his/her head with our teething toy because it is SO SOFT, which makes it perfect for early teethers! - it is so EASY to KEEP IT NICE and CLEAN (if you have a silicone kitchen spatula you should know that) - just wash it with warm soapy water, on the top rack of the dishwasher or in the sterilizer with temperature below 180C/356F. This teether is excellent quality and designed for long term and heavy use. This all makes Baby Elefun silicone teething toy a truly STRESS-FREE product that SAVES TIME. This is great because you'll spend more quality time with your baby! Oh yeah, and who can resist testing it yourself and giving it a bite or two? :) You see... as a mom of two kids, when they were little babies, I had many ideas how to make them happy and my life easier. And I started my own business - Baby Elefun. We’re not a big business, we’re a caring business. We stand for uncompromising quality of our baby stuff and exceptional customer experience. We believe that raising a child should be easy and fun for parents and that in helping you to do this with our useful and stylish products, we are creating happier moms and happier children.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On BPA Free Teething Toys
BPA is short for bisphenol A, which is a toxic chemical that can disrupt the function of your cells. Since it can leak from the product it is used in, it is important that parents opt for a BPA-free teething toy. Otherwise, the chemical may enter your baby’s system as he or she chews on the toy.
Once you learn the teething to is free of BPA, you’ll want to check that it is easy for your baby to hold. For example, the Nuby Ice Gel BPA Free Teething Toy has a ring on the bottom that babies can wrap their fingers around.
Look at the texture of the teething toy next. The Tinabless Organic Silicone BPA Free Teething Toy, 5-Pack is made from a soft silicone that resists bacteria. In addition to that, the teether has little bumps underneath that work to massage baby’s gums to relieve pressure and pain.
Check to see whether the BPA-free teething toy is safe for placing in a refrigerator or freezer, as the cool temperature will feel great against sore gums. The green sprouts Cooling BPA Free Teething Toy is one such model. It’s also designed like a ring, which is easy for your baby to hold.
You may also want to choose a teething toy based on cuteness or your baby’s interests. The baby elefun Silicone Elephant Teether Toy is an excellent toy for children who enjoy animals and bright colors. After the baby’s teeth have finally arrived, the baby can continue to play with it as a toy.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know that your teeth actually begin to form before birth? Here are a few more interesting facts about teeth:
- An impression of your teeth can be used for identification, as every person’s bite is different.
- When you smile, only 2/3 of your tooth is visible. Your tooth extends another 1/3 under the gums.
- Some of the first toothbrushes made used cow hairs to form the bristles.
- Primary teeth are sometimes referred to as milk teeth.
- Although children begin teething at different times, they should have their full set of 20 primary teeth by age 3.
The BPA Free Teething Toy Buying Guide
- It is important for parents to always supervise their babies when giving them BPA-free teething toys. Many have parts that can come off and become a potential choking hazard.
- Review the BPA-free teething toy’s cleaning instructions. Some may only be safe to wash by hand, while others can be boiled or placed on the top rack of a dishwasher.
- Other ways to help relieve your baby’s pain during teething include allowing him or her to chew on a cold wet washcloth, providing the little one with a teething biscuit or massaging baby’s gums with your finger.
- Design is the biggest factor in the overall price of a BPA-free teething toy. You’ll find simpler designs, like the green sprouts Cooling BPA Free Teething Toy, the Nuby Ice Gel BPA Free Teething Toy and the baby elefun Silicone Elephant Teether Toy cost much less than sophisticated designs, such as the Tinabless Organic Silicone BPA Free Teething Toy, 5-Pack.