homgeek 1450-Watt Countertop Blender
Last updated date: July 30, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Countertop Blenders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Countertop Blender you should buy.
This countertop blender has eight hardened stainless steel blades that are so powerful you can make everything from smoothies to soups. The machine has 10 different speed controls and a built-in pulse function. The handle is also designed with a non-slip material for accurate pouring. In our analysis of 64 expert reviews, the homgeek homgeek 1450-Watt Countertop Blender placed 4th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 4, 2020:
Checkout The Best Countertop Blender for a detailed review of all the top countertop blenders.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
All materials of this blender for shakes and smoothies smoothie maker countertop blender are BPA free and LFGB approved. Full protection for you and your family! Self-cleaning: You just need to set the pulse mode speed and run for 5 ~ 10 seconds. Blender will be as clean as new. Dishwasher cleaning: Wash the blender upside down in the dishwasher. Easy and convenient. In order to fix the pitcher better, we have deepened the overlap between the two parts so that the pitcher does not fall off easily during work. The dual protection design better immobilized the pitchers and maintained production safety. 10 adjustable speeds control makes it easy to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any time during operation. Built-in pulse function allows you to refine every texture from the smoothest soups to the heartiest soups. The 30000RMP 2.25HP motor and heavy duty stainless steel blades can crushes the ice just in a few seconds, faster than other blenders and making the milkshake smoother. 8 hardened stainless-Steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, present you with the premium quality results. Use a blender in place of a juicer, you can have the whole fruit without wasting any fiber of it. Blenders reduce nutritional losses and help balance sugar content in your body.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Countertop Blenders
From shakes to smoothies and beyond, a blender can become one of your most prized appliances. If you’re determined to get healthier, a blender can become an essential tool, helping you make nutrient-rich smoothies. But it’s also great for blending margaritas for your summer pool parties or making shakes for the kids.
There’s no shortage of criteria to consider when you’re shopping for your next blender. Durability is important, but you also want to make sure it can handle every challenge you send its way. If you plan to make frozen drinks, for instance, you’ll need a blender that can easily crush ice into small bits. But a blender with a motor strong enough to tackle those tasks comes with a few downsides as well.
One issue is noise. Some blenders are quieter than others, but the ones that get high marks for tackling every challenge are often the loudest. You’ll also pay a premium for the blenders that can handle a wide range of recipes. But there are blenders that are less expensive and also capable of making the drinks and shakes you’ll enjoy most often.
When you aren’t making tasty concoctions, you’ll need to store your blender. If you have a gigantic kitchen, you may have counter space to store it in a corner somewhere. But most homeowners want to tuck it away. It’s important to pay close attention to size and weight to make sure it will be easy to slip under the counter when it’s not in use.
Of course, even as you’re considering all of those things, you’ll probably still be concerned about your budget. Some blenders may seem to have a hefty price tag but once you read everything it will do, you’ll decide it’s well worth it. It can help to be honest from the start about the types of recipes you’ll make with your blender. By cutting out luxuries like mixing cake batter, you may be able to save money.
DWYM Fun Fact
It all started with the Waring blender. In 1936, musician and bandleader Fred Waring came up with a brilliant idea for a new kitchen appliance. Looking for a way to prepare the healthy meals and snacks he needed for his ulcer, he met an entrepreneur named Frederick Osius, who happened to be looking for a use for a motor he’d invented. Eager to create a device to help Waring, the inventor went home and worked on his blender until it hit the market in 1937. The original Waring blender sold for $29.75, with Fred Waring as its promoter. There was an earlier type of blender that was much more expensive and far less popular called an Osterizer, and it sold in Wisconsin starting in the ’20s.
The Countertop Blender Buying Guide
- It’s hard to beat the Vitamix line of blenders, assuming you’re willing to pay for a professional-grade blender. The Vitamix 5200 Blender can expertly handle any task you send its way, whether you’re blending sorbets, ice cream, or frozen drinks.
- Some Vitamix models have five pre-programmed settings. They also have a pulse mode, while other blender models do not.
- The secret to powerful blending is in the motor. The Vitamix 5200 has a 2 horsepower motor. Although the Oster Countertop Blender Pro 1200’s motor isn’t quite as strong, it can hold its own against other blenders that are much more expensive. Keep in mind that some 5-speed blenders have a sufficient motor to handle smoothies and basic chopping, but they can burn out if you work them too hard.
- Another consideration when choosing a blender is recipe availability. The Vitamix and KitchenAid blenders come with a few recipes, but you can also find blender recipes specific to those brands online. Although you can always pull up general recipes that work with any blender, it’s nice to have some that are customized to the appliance you own.
- If you want to store your blender under the counter when not in use, the homgeek 1450-Watt Countertop Blender and Oster Countertop Blender Pro 1200 are likely the best options. Both have low-profile pitchers that make it easy to slide into shorter shelves.
- Clean-up time is an important consideration as well. The Vitamix blenders aren’t dishwasher safe, so plan on handwashing after every use. However, the KitchenAid blender is dishwasher safe. The control panel on the KitchenAid is also designed to be easy to clean.
- You don’t want to wake the entire house up just to make a breakfast smoothie. For a less noisy option, consider the Oster Countertop Blender Pro 1200, which is among the quieter in its range. The Vitamix blenders, although extremely powerful, are also very loud.