Cleanblend 1800W Black Commercial Blender
Last updated date: September 6, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cleanblend Blenders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cleanblend Blender you should buy.
Durable is the best word to describe this Cleanblend blender. It's made using a high-quality BPA-free plastic that won't crack when dropped. The hardened stainless steel blades and powerful motor are also able to tackle everything from ice cubes to almonds. In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Cleanblend Cleanblend 1800W Black Commercial Blender placed 3rd when we looked at the top 3 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 7, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cleanblend Blender for a detailed review of all the top cleanblend blenders.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
The most powerful heavy duty blender we know of. Whether you want to pulverize ice, chop some fresh salsa, or process hot soup, this 1800w blender’s variable speed control is up to the task.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cleanblend Blenders
Blenders are not only capable of creating delicious fruit smoothies, creamy pureed soups and sweet chocolate shakes, but they also work to significantly cut down on the time you spend prepping food. When shopping for a blender, you need to make sure you’re purchasing a high-quality model with a powerful motor. Otherwise, you’re going to be disappointed when you go to use the blender and it can’t even crush ice.
Cleanblend makes a line of blenders that both Forbes and Eater listed among their top blender picks. In fact, both publications pointed out that the Cleanblend blenders were able to decimate berry seeds, leaving behind drinks that were free of grit.
When it comes to blenders for the home, Cleanblend has two models that are designed to fit neatly on a kitchen counter without touching any upper kitchen cabinets. Both, the Cleanblend ULTRA Low Profile Black Countertop Blender and the Cleanblend ULTRA Low Profile Red Countertop Blender have a large 40-ounce capacity for making everything from a single-serve pina colada to a big batch of cream of broccoli soup. The pitchers are even made from a durable BPA-free plastic that won’t crack or break when accidentally dropped.
Thanks to the 1,000-watt motor and eight-blade system that uses food-grade stainless steel blades, the Cleanblend blenders are strong enough to do the job of nine different appliances. Home chefs won’t have any trouble chopping, crushing or pureeing a long list of ingredients when they opt for one of these blenders.
Professional home and restaurant chefs will want to go with the Cleanblend 1800W Black Commercial Blender, as it has an 1800-watt motor and a 64-ounce pitcher. This high-performance blender comes with a host of speed settings, as well as a pulse button. It can be used to make fresh salsa, creamy vegetable dips and refreshing margaritas.
DWYM Fun Fact
Cleanblend was founded by Alex Podell and Douglas Hall back in 2012. They currently have their headquarters in San Diego, California. The company’s mission is to create a line of blenders that makes it easier to eat healthy, as eating better results in increased energy, better sleep and a stronger immune system.
To show just how powerful the commercial-grade Cleanblend blender is, the company actually went on the Ellen show and used the blender to pulverize a cell phone in just 10 seconds.
The company is also an avid supporter of the charity Feed the Children. Throughout 2020, the company pledged to donate as much as $25,000 to the organization.
The Cleanblend Blender Buying Guide
- If you lose your Cleanblend blender’s product care manual, you’ll find a digital copy is readily available right on the company’s website.
- Also on the company’s website is a complimentary Smoothie Guide, which you can download completely for free.
- Never place a Cleanblend blender in a dishwasher or unscrew the bottom of the blender. The company recommends cleaning the blender by placing some water and a drip of dish soap in the blender and blending it on low. Make sure you thoroughly rinse the blender out afterward. You can always wipe down the outside of the blender with a soapy dish rag if needed.
- If your drink recipe calls for ice, you’ll want to add the ice to the blender last.
- You can use your blender for much more than just creating smoothies and shakes. Blenders are also ideal for making pancake mix, homemade Alfredo sauce, fresh salad dressing, cookie dough and even ice cream.
- Your Cleanblend blender may have a slight burning smell the first few times you use it. This is totally normal and will go away.
- To protect the blender from overheating, it is programmed to automatically shut off when it gets too hot. If this happens, you’ll want to unplug the blender, wait a few minutes, plug the blender back in and hit the reset button on the back of the blender.
- Cleanblend blenders use a 120-volt outlet that is only designed for use in the United States and Canada.
- Both the Cleanblend ULTRA Low Profile Black Countertop Blender and the Cleanblend ULTRA Low Profile Red Countertop Blender are designed for residential use, and are therefore cheaper than the Cleanblend 1800W Black Commercial Blender, which is commercial-grade.