Dazzling Toys Pumpkin Candy Holder, 12 pack
Last updated date: September 24, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Candy Buckets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Candy Bucket you should buy.
In our analysis of 0 expert reviews, the Dazzling Toys Dazzling Toys Pumpkin Candy Holder, 12 pack placed 0th when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 25, 2019:
Checkout The Best Candy Bucket for a detailed review of all the top candy buckets.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
HALLOWEEN STUFFABLE PUMPKIN BOWLS Are you looking for something convenient, yet also attractive to hold all your goodies, knickknacks, and treats for your Halloween Celebration? You’re in luck! These Eerie Candy Bowls by Dazzling Toys are the perfect solution. A Premium Quality Product Compact in size and lightweight, these holders are made of strong and sturdy plastic that has the capacity to hold lots of goodies. These containers are ultra-durable and recyclable for many occasions. Plastic Handle Equipped with a black handle, which is long enough to wrap comfortable around one’s shoulder or hold in one’s hand. For some additional fun to your party décor, tie these bowls onto a rope, and let its sweet contents adorn the room. Happy Halloween! Our pumpkin candy-favor holders are the greatest party accessory. Weather as a table centerpiece brimming with spooky treats, or a party favor for kids. These Jack O lantern holders are the perfect addition to your Holiday Event! Stuff them with Halloween treats, party favors, candies and toys galore! Pass out to ghouls and goblins at your door, guaranteed to delight and satisfy kids and adults of all ages! These adorably creepy bowls will add fun and flavor to your party decoration and treat handouts! PRODUCT FEATURES: -Dimensions: 2.5 inches high - Ages: 3 and up - Pack includes: 12 goodie holders - Color: Orange & black -Design: Pumpkin -Handle: Black U shape -Occasion: Halloween Holiday -Quality: Sturdy and Durable - Stuff-able - Use for: Party Favors, candy bags, decorations DAZZLING TOYS Dazzling Toys is a brand you can trust! We offer 18 Month Money Back Guaranteed! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can always return it for a full refund- hassle free!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Candy Buckets
If you’re looking for a high-quality candy bucket that’ll last you for years,
If you’re in the market for a new candy bucket, there are a few things you’ll want to keep an eye out for. Consider the age of the child you are purchasing the candy bucket for. Younger children would do well with a soft bag versus a hard plastic one.
Kids who are a little older may do better with a plastic treat bucket, as these can be easily cleaned in the event that an opened piece of candy melts or gets stuck to the sides. Hard plastic bags are also durable and can withstand a little more abuse during play.
Determine what you’d actually like to use the treat bag for. Of course, all of the candy buckets can be used to hold candy, but some models serve more than one purpose. The Century Novelty 7 1/4″ Black Plastic Cauldron is one such product, as it can also be used as a table decoration. Parents can use it to hold candy or to serve as a decorative item.
If you need a large number of candy buckets to create party favors, you’ll want to look for a set. Sets are often cheaper than purchasing individual buckets. Big Mo’s Toys Mini Candy Cauldron Kettles, 12 pack can handle treats for up to a dozen kids.
While some multi-packs feature just one design, others have a variety. The JOYIN 6.5-inch Felt Candy Buckets, 6 pack features six different designs, including a Jack O’Lantern, ghost, witch and spider.
DWYM Fun Fact
The Candy Bucket Buying Guide
- How you clean your candy bucket is dependent upon the material the bucket is made out of. Plastic models can be washed by hand in your kitchen sink with warm water and a little dish soap. Plush models can often be tossed in the washing machine, while felt buckets require the most care. You’ll need to spot clean these with a little dish soap and water. Don’t immerse them in water and be careful of any felt pieces that are attached, as they may easily come loose. If a felt piece does come loose during the cleaning process, you can try to reattach it with a hot glue gun.
- If you opt for a treat bag made of plastic, always check to make sure it has been tested and is free of toxins.
- Another option is to put out a treat bucket with small toys and knick-knacks for children who are highly sensitive to sugar.
- If received as a gift or from a stranger, it’s important to tell children that they need to wait for an adult to check their candy before they consume it. Parents should then look for any opened candy, out-of-date candy, discolored candy or any candy that looks out of the ordinary and discard anything suspicious that they come across.
- When comparing the candy bucket prices, you’ll need to first look at number of units in the set and divide that number by the price to determine the cost of each bucket. So the price of the JOYIN 6.5-inch Felt Candy Buckets, 6 pack, you’d have to divide by six and for the price of the Big Mo’s Toys Mini Candy Cauldron Kettles, 12 pack, you’d have to divide by 12. Next, you need to look at the size of the bucket. For example, the Blue Panda Candy Bag has larger dimensions than the Century Novelty 7 1/4″ Black Plastic Cauldron, which means it will cost more because it can hold more candy.