Cabilock Tiny Spooky Candy Bucket Set, 12-Pack
Last updated date: December 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Candy Buckets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Candy Bucket you should buy.
Update as December 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Candy Bucket for a detailed review of all the top candy buckets.
If you're purchasing candy buckets for a large family or classroom full of children, this set of 12 is the way to go. Not only is the set affordable, but it also includes multiple Halloween-inspired designs. You'll receive three ghosts, three witches cauldrons, three skulls and three Jack-o-lanterns.
In our analysis, the Cabilock Cabilock Tiny Spooky Candy Bucket Set, 12-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MINI HALLOWEEN CANDY BUCKET: Are you still bothered by the monotony of Halloween candy containers? Our mini Halloween bucket is the perfect container for Halloween candy. You get 12 scary Halloween buckets to choose from: 3 witches cauldron, 3 ghost, 3 Jack-o-lantern, and 3 skulls. You can use it as a Halloween decorations, or you can use it as a trick or treat bucket. HALLOWEEN PARTY FAVORS: Perfect for Halloween party, Invite your friends to go trick or treating and hand out our mini buckets–so they won’t have to use those embarrassing garbage bags. HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS: Our mini Halloween bucket is also a good decoration, Its also make fun Halloween decoration for your home or office. Fill them up with a variety of sweet goodies and watch people gobble them up. Lets have a happy halloween with your friends. PERFECT SIZE FOR KIDS TO CARRY: The size of the candy holder pot is suitable for kids to carry. The halloween candy bucket is 2 wide and have a height of about 2.75â€. Opening diameter is about 1.5.Whether as a table centerpiece overflowing with treats, or a party favor give-a-way for the kids, this mini halloween candy holder is a great addition to your event. HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Made of plastic, non-toxic and tested to ensure your childâ€s safety. Ideal for Halloween party event, you can put tiny toys, candies, some fun tasty treats, and golden chocolate in this holder.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Candy Buckets
Kids and families have been celebrating Halloween in the United States for over 100 years. While pillowcases were commonly used to collect candy when little ones went trick-or-treating door-to-door, children now have a whole host of options thanks to a variety of candy bucket designs on the market.
If you’re in the market for a new candy bucket, there are a few things you’ll want to keep an eye out for. Consider the age of the child you are purchasing the candy bucket for. Younger children would do well with a soft bag versus a hard plastic one.
Kids who are a little older may do better with a plastic treat bucket, as these can be easily cleaned in the event that an opened piece of candy melts or gets stuck to the sides. Hard plastic bags are also durable and can withstand a little more abuse during play.
Determine what you’d actually like to use the treat bag for. Of course, all of the candy buckets can be used to hold candy, but some models serve more than one purpose. The GiftExpress Cauldron Kettle Candy Bucket is one such product, as it can also be used as a table decoration. Parents can use it to hold candy or to serve as a decorative item.
If you need a large number of candy buckets to create party favors, you’ll want to look for a set. Sets are often cheaper than purchasing individual buckets. Some candy buckets come in sets of 12 that can handle treats for up to a dozen kids.
While some multi-packs feature just one design, others have a variety. For example, you may come across a 6-pack that features six different designs, including a Jack O’Lantern, ghost, witch and spider.
The Candy Bucket Buying Guide
- How you clean your candy bucket is dependent upon the material the bucket is made out of. Plastic models can be washed by hand in your kitchen sink with warm water and a little dish soap. Plush models can often be tossed in the washing machine, while felt buckets require the most care. You’ll need to spot clean these with a little dish soap and water. Don’t immerse them in water and be careful of any felt pieces that are attached, as they may easily come loose. If a felt piece does come loose during the cleaning process, you can try to reattach it with a hot glue gun.
- If you opt for a treat bag made of plastic, always check to make sure it has been tested and is free of toxins.
- Another option is to put out a treat bucket with small toys and knick-knacks for children who are highly sensitive to sugar.
- If received as a gift or from a stranger, it’s important to tell children that they need to wait for an adult to check their candy before they consume it. Parents should then look for any opened candy, out-of-date candy, discolored candy or any candy that looks out of the ordinary and discard anything suspicious that they come across.
- When comparing the candy bucket prices, you’ll need to first look at the number of units in the set and divide that number by the price to determine the cost of each bucket. Typically, buckets that can hold more candy have a higher price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide