Big Mo’s Toys Black Pot Candy Bucket, 12-Pack
Last updated: December 6, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Candy Buckets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Candy Bucket you should buy.
Whether you have a big family, or you're looking for candy buckets to fill with party favors, the Big Mo's Toys Mini Candy Cauldron Kettles, 12 pack will meet your needs. The cauldrons are made out of non-toxic plastic, so they are safe for children. They are also a cinch to clean if any of the candy melts or sticks to the bucket.
In our analysis, the Big Mo's Toys Black Pot Candy Bucket, 12-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Big Mo’s Toys Candy Kettles are great for kids to use as Trick or Treat candy Collecting Buckets. They are the perfect size, at a height of 2.5” and a width of 3”. They can also be used as Halloween Party Favors, or as the Pot of Gold at a Leprechaun themed party, such as a St. Patrick’s Day Party. Big Mo’s Toys items are made of High Quality materials that are Non-Toxic and Tested to Ensure your child’s Safety.
Candy Bucket Rankings
Kids and families have been celebrating Halloween in the United States for over 100 years. While pillowcases were commonly used to collect candy when little ones went trick-or-treating door-to-door, children now have a whole host of options thanks to a variety of candy bucket designs on the market.
If you’re in the market for a new candy bucket, there are a few things you’ll want to keep an eye out for. Consider the age of the child you are purchasing the candy bucket for. Younger children would do well with a soft bag versus a hard plastic one.
Kids who are a little older may do better with a plastic treat bucket, as these can be easily cleaned in the event that an opened piece of candy melts or gets stuck to the sides. Hard plastic bags are also durable and can withstand a little more abuse during play.
Determine what you’d actually like to use the treat bag for. Of course, all of the candy buckets can be used to hold candy, but some models serve more than one purpose. The GiftExpress Cauldron Kettle Candy Bucket is one such product, as it can also be used as a table decoration. Parents can use it to hold candy or to serve as a decorative item.
If you need a large number of candy buckets to create party favors, you’ll want to look for a set. Sets are often cheaper than purchasing individual buckets. Some candy buckets come in sets of 12 that can handle treats for up to a dozen kids.
While some multi-packs feature just one design, others have a variety. For example, you may come across a 6-pack that features six different designs, including a Jack O’Lantern, ghost, witch and spider.
- How you clean your candy bucket is dependent upon the material the bucket is made out of. Plastic models can be washed by hand in your kitchen sink with warm water and a little dish soap. Plush models can often be tossed in the washing machine, while felt buckets require the most care. You’ll need to spot clean these with a little dish soap and water. Don’t immerse them in water and be careful of any felt pieces that are attached, as they may easily come loose. If a felt piece does come loose during the cleaning process, you can try to reattach it with a hot glue gun.
- If you opt for a treat bag made of plastic, always check to make sure it has been tested and is free of toxins.
- Another option is to put out a treat bucket with small toys and knick-knacks for children who are highly sensitive to sugar.
- If received as a gift or from a stranger, it’s important to tell children that they need to wait for an adult to check their candy before they consume it. Parents should then look for any opened candy, out-of-date candy, discolored candy or any candy that looks out of the ordinary and discard anything suspicious that they come across.
- When comparing the candy bucket prices, you’ll need to first look at the number of units in the set and divide that number by the price to determine the cost of each bucket. Typically, buckets that can hold more candy have a higher price tag.