NHILES Portable Pet Dog Pool
Last updated date: September 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as October 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dog Pools for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the NHILES Portable Pet Dog Pool placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Easy Twist Off Cap Drains it empty with bottom side drain and it can be poured out quickly
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Our furry friends are pretty easy to please. All they want is to spend time with you and play with you. However, if you really want to give your pup a treat, especially in the warm weather, then you need to get them a little dog pool. This is a small wading pool made out of materials that are highly durable, so pups can splash around and play to their heart’s content.
In the summer months, dogs may need a little help cooling down if they are outside in the sun for long periods of time. A dog pool allows them to beat the summer heat comfortably. They can lay in the shallow water, roll around in it or play with some pup toys. The cool water helps to keep them from overheating.
Not only can the dog pool help to keep your pup at a comfortable temperature in the heat, you can have them clean off their muddy paws in the pool, too. If your dog doesn’t enjoy baths, getting a little pool set up for them outdoors is a good way to get them clean while they are having fun.
The Buying Guide
- While you may be tempted to just use a kids’ inflatable pool for your pup, keep in mind that those will not last long under your pup’s sharp nails. Look for a dog pool that is made from a durable plastic or PVC material. Hard plastic is best because it cannot be deflated with their paws or a bite.
- Consider how much storage space you have. While hard plastic pools are highly durable and long-lasting, they can be difficult to store if you have a small outdoor space. You can also get hard plastic pools that are foldable. This makes it convenient to store them in a garage or shed when not in use.
- The size of pool you need will depend on the size and temperament of your dog. If your pup is large and excitable, you’ll need a large pool for them to splash around in. If you have a calm dog that just wants to lounge in a pool, you can get away with a smalle one. If you have multiple dogs, you’ll need a large pool so they can enjoy it together.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide