VASAGLE ALINRU Industrial Nightstand
Last updated date: September 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nightstands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nightstand you should buy.
Editor's Note September 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Nightstand for a detailed review of all the top nightstands.
Although you can use this stylish nightstand by itself, it's also designed to be stackable. When placing two or more units together, you'll get added height and an increased number of cubbies. All the tools you need to assemble the nightstand are included with your purchase.
In our analysis, the VASAGLE VASAGLE ALINRU Industrial Nightstand placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SOMETHING CERTAIN: Some furniture looks good, but isn’t very practical. Others are functional, but look cold and boring. However, this side table has greige wood tones and a spacious open compartment, giving you the best of both worlds. PERFECT DESIGN: The sturdy, matte-black steel legs and robust shelving with a greige look make this striking nightstand stand out; it has individual character, remarkable durability, and an excellent total load capacity up to 44 lb. NOT JUST A SIMPLE CUBE: The spacious compartment offers extra storage for your book collection, while the table top is perfect for your glasses, a cup of water, and a lamp; stack a second one of these side tables on top of this one to get more shelves. TOOLS INCLUDED FOR ASSEMBLY: Some assembly is required to set up this end table, but there's no need to worry. It comes with numbered parts, illustrated instructions, and an Allen key. DECORATIVELY VERSATILE PIECE: Our end table is a popular pick among decorators & designers because it can be displayed in any room. Use it as a coffee table in the living room or a side table in a reception room.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nightstands
A nightstand functions as both an aesthetic accessory to put alongside your bed and as a place to conveniently store important items. Usually featuring a solid top and one or more drawers or shelves, a nightstand makes it easy to have your alarm clock, glasses, medications, phone, books and other important items in a convenient place. It can also provide a place to help declutter the bedroom.
Examine the nightstand’s style and color to determine if it fits in well with your other bedroom furniture. If your bedroom has handcrafted wooden furniture, you’ll find that a solid wooden design blends in well for a classic look. Bedrooms with modern furniture made of steel or featuring brighter colors can work well with a compact metal or a sleek glass nightstand.
You’ll want to think about the nightstand’s size so that it both fits in your space and is easy to reach from your bed. As a rule of thumb, stick to a nightstand about as tall as your mattress’s top so that you can easily reach items. Measure the space beside your bed and leave a few extra inches on both sides to make sure you find a nightstand with an appropriate width.
Keep your storage needs in mind as well. While you can easily find a simple nightstand that will hold a few key items on top, you can find plenty of models with several drawers or shelves if you need them. Some nightstands will feature deeper drawers you can use to store clothing.
Don’t forget about the nightstand’s sturdiness. While you may not need something heavy-duty to hold an alarm clock and phone, storing books or supporting a lamp will mean you need a durable model. Check the materials making up the nightstand along with the weight limits for the unit and compartments to make sure you get enough stability for your needs.
If you plan to use your nightstand as a place to charge gadgets overnight, know that some models offer handy charging stations that make this easier. For example, some models have a USB port along with a built-in lamp so that you can charge your phone and see to read at night.
The Nightstand Buying Guide
- Since nightstands often come unassembled, take a look at the instructions beforehand if possible. This can help you save headaches that could happen if you buy a model that is tricky to assemble or requires extra help you might not have. You can often find these on the manufacturer’s website.
- To prevent yourself from bumping into your nightstand in the dark, avoid placing it too close to your bed. Generally, you’ll want to leave a few inches of space between the bed and nightstand. Also, consider your walking path out of your bed so that you place the nightstand far enough back to the wall.
- If you purchased your bedroom furniture as part of a set, check whether the manufacturer has a matching nightstand available to save some time looking for a good match. Of course, you can still always consider a similar style that will complement your existing furniture.
- When considering nightstand materials, it helps to think about your cleaning preferences. If you’d rather not spend time polishing wood, you can clean glass and metal nightstands with a simple spray and wipe. In any case, dust your nightstand with a soft cloth regularly and try to give it a good clean every few weeks or as often as needed.
- If you’ll use the nightstand’s shelves or drawers for heavy items, distribute the weight evenly to prevent damage. Having too much weight on top versus bottom comes with the safety risk of the nightstand potentially tipping over.
- You have plenty of ways to spice up your nightstand if you find it too plain. Adding a decorative lamp, some candles, a few pictures, or a small plant can turn a simple nightstand into a sophisticated addition to your bedroom. For more functionality, you could even put a mirror on the wall behind the nightstand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide