Sperry Costco Ladies’ Flip Flop
Last updated date: July 28, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Costco Sandals and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Costco Sandal you should buy.
In our analysis of 0 expert reviews, the Sperry Sperry Costco Ladies' Flip Flop placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Costco Sandals for a detailed review of all the top costco sandals.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Find your sure footing and embark on your next escapade; embrace the nautical spirit when you're at sea, on the beach, or enjoying the warm weather with stylish Sperry sandals for women.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Costco Sandals
Sandals are extremely versatile and can be worn during the fall, spring and summer months, as well as the winter if you live in a warm climate. The benefit to wearing sandals is the increase in the amount of air that is able to flow around your feet. There are several different types of sandals on the market, and if you’re looking to purchase a pair at a discount, you’ll want to go with a set from Costco.
Look for a pair of sandals with an elegant style if you need to pair the footwear with a summer dress or wear them out for a night on the town. Some Costco sandals come with patterned straps, while others feature an attractive accent, such as a decorative flower.
Consider a lightweight pair of sandals that is also adjustable if you plan on doing a lot of walking. A heavy pair will slow you down and if the sandals aren’t adjustable to provide a perfect fit, they could end up causing blisters. The Khombu Costco Ladies’ Comfort Sandal is an excellent choice, as it has three different adjustable straps and a lightweight TPR outsole.
When purchasing a pair of Costco sandals for home use, you want to go with a pair that is easy to slip on and off. The Fila Costco Ladies’ Tacombi Slide works well for this. It comes in a choice of blue or white and is made with a comfort footbed and a soft upper strap.
Of course, you can never go wrong with a pair of traditional flip-flops, like the Flojos Costco Ladies’ Flip Flop, as they look great with casual wear. You can also wear them around the house or while visiting the beach. Just make sure you’re going with a pair that is comfortable, such as a pair that is constructed using memory foam.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know Costco was originally called Price Club? It’s true! It opened its first store in 1976 in an old airplane hangar in San Diego, California. Since that time, Costco has grown to become a multi-billion dollar business. It currently has stores in over eight countries across the globe.
Costco is classified as a membership warehouse club. In exchange for a yearly fee, members are allowed to shop for food and merchandise at a great discount. In some states, non-members are permitted to enter Costco to pick up prescriptions and purchase alcohol. Of course, if you happen to know a Costco member, you can plan a shopping trip with them, as members are allowed to bring two guests. This is an excellent way to scope out the store to determine whether a membership would work well for your family.
The Costco Sandal Buying Guide
- How you clean your Costco sandals is dependent upon their construction material. Most sets can be smacked together at the soles to release any dirt that may be stuck in the grooves of the bottom of the shoes. A damp lint-free cloth can then be used to spot clean the sandals.
- Before ordering a pair of Costco sandals, it’s a good idea to measure your feet. To do this, you’ll need to place each foot in its own sheet of paper. Trace around each foot and then use a ruler to determine your left and right foot’s length and width. If one foot is larger than the other, you’ll want to go with the larger measurement. Consult an online sizing chart to determine your shoe size.
- While Costco doesn’t accept manufacturer’s coupons, they do allow customers to use rebate apps, like Ibotta and Checkout51.
- Although you’ll want to consider style when purchasing a pair of Costco sandals, it’s still important to make sure the shoes offer proper arch support and heel cushioning. Otherwise, you’re feet will feel sore at the end of the day.
- There are several factors that influence the price of a pair of Costco sandals. These include construction materials, style and whether the sandals feature a company brand name. Of course, all of the sandals are available at a much cheaper price than you’d encounter at a shoe store. You’ll find the Khombu Costco Ladies’ Comfort Sandal and the Fila Costco Ladies’ Tacombi Slide are the most affordable of the bunch. You’ll pay a few dollars more for either the Sperry Costco Ladies’ Flip Flop or the Flojos Costco Ladies’ Flip Flop.