The Best Women’s Slippers
We looked at the top 24 Women's Slippers and dug through the reviews from 38 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best Women's Slippers.
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
Did you know there are actually many studies that show wearing slippers at home is beneficial? For example, one study reveals that wearing slippers helps reduce your chances of coming down with a cold or the flu. One retailer in the UK conducted his own study and found that workplace performance increased when his employees were permitted to wear slippers while working.
MORE: The Best Bootie Slippers
Whether you’re interested in the health benefits or you simply want your feet to feel nice and cozy while spending time at home, you’ll want to make sure you’re buying a quality pair of women’s slippers. Here are a few features you need to look for when shopping for the best set.
Determine where you plan on wearing the slippers. For example, the Jessica Simpson Memory Foam Slip On Women’s Slippers are made with an upgraded rubber sole that works well on both indoor and outdoor surfaces. Other slippers may only be ideal for indoor use, which means you won’t be able to wear them to fetch the mail or play with your dog in the backyard.
Consider the type of fit you’re looking for. The Ugg Fluff Yeah Slide Women’s Slippers provide more of a snug fit, which makes them less likely to slide off your feet. Other slippers are designed to be open in the back for quickly sliding feet inside without having to bend over. This type has a much looser fit and may result in your feet coming out while walking.
Check the inner lining next. The lining should provide comfort, while still being breathable. The ULTRAIDEAS Memory Foam Women’s Slippers go a step further by lining their slippers with a high-density memory foam that molds to the shape of your feet for added support.
Style may also be a factor in your decision. Some women’s slippers come in a variety of fun colors, like hot pink, wine and black leopard. Others are made of genuine leather and are designed to resemble a pair of moccasins.
Our Picks For The Top Women's Slippers
- 1. Jessica Simpson Machine Washable Anti-Slip Women’s Slippers
- 2. Ugg Sheepskin Platform Women’s Slippers
- 3. ULTRAIDEAS Anti-Slip House Shoes For Women
- 4. Parlovable Women’s EVA Insole Faux Rabbit Fluffy Slippers
- 5. Comwarm Lightweight Open Toed Women’s Slippers
- 6. HALLUCI Memory Foam Cross Band Women’s Slippers
- 7. ULTRAIDEAS High Density Memory Foam Women’s Slippers
- 8. Koolaburra By UGG Lezly Suede House Shoes For Women
- 9. Wishcotton Cozy Memory Foam Women’s Slippers
- 10. HomeTop Memory Foam Footbed Faux Fur Women’s Bedroom Slippers
- 11. UGG Dakota Moccasin Women’s Slippers
- 12. WateLves Breathable Open Back Women’s Slippers
- 13. Donpapa Warm Faux Fur Women’s Slippers
- 14. Dena Lives Moisture-Wicking House Shoes For Women
- 15. CIOR Micro Suede Pain Relief Women’s Slippers
- 16. DREAM PAIRS Ultra Soft House Shoes For Women
- 17. Homitem Flexible Knitted Women’s Slippers
- 18. NewDenBer Faux Fur Machine Washable House Shoes For Women
- 19. Dearfoams Beatrice Open Toe Terry Fabric Women’s Bedroom Slippers
- 20. LongBay Adjustable Support House Shoes For Women
- 21. HomeTop Breathable Corduroy Upper Women’s Bedroom Slippers
- 22. isotoner Cotton-Blend Plush Ballerina Women’s Slippers
- 23. Minnetonka Cally Leather Moccasin Women’s Slippers
- 24. Dearfoams Textile Quilted Women’s Slippers
Machine Washable Anti-Slip Women's Slippers
If your feet tend to be on the cold side, you'll love the warm and soft fluffy lining inside these women's slippers. The padding underneath the fluff is constructed from a memory foam for added comfort. The textured anti-grip sole also makes it easy to go from house to sidewalk when you want to grab your mail or say hi to a neighbor.
Easy to Slip On and OffSince these women's slippers are machine washable, you'll be able to clean them along with your other laundry items.
Sheepskin Platform Women's Slippers
You'll find the quality of these women's slippers hard to beat. The outer fur is made from dyed sheep fur, while the inner lining is a soft wool. The addition of the back strap is also a plus, as it ensures a perfect fit without the worry of your foot slipping out the back when you walk.
Multiple Color OptionsYou'll find these women's slippers are available in a wide range of colors, including coral, ribbon red, periwinkle and clear water.
Anti-Slip House Shoes For Women
You will have firm footing with these house shoes for women. The indoor/outdoor sole has traction and offers flexibility. The slipper is lined with a plush fleece to keep feet warm.
Strong GripThe soles of these house shoes offer traction and flexibility to prevent you from slipping.
Women's EVA Insole Faux Rabbit Fluffy Slippers
Your feet will be the right temperature in these breathable fluffy slippers. The anti-slip sole helps provide safe and secure footing. The memory foam base relieves pain and pressure on your feet.
Breathable and ComfortableThe cross-band and open-toe design ensures your feet don’t get too hot in these slippers.
Why we recommend these women's slippers?
Expert Reviews Included
User Opinions Analyzed
Our experts reviewed the top 24 Women's Slippers and also dug through the reviews from 38 of the most popular review sites including and more. The result is a ranking of the best of the best Women's Slippers.
DWYM is your trusted roduct review source. Our team reviews thousands of product reviews from the trusted top experts and combines them into one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
What to Look For
- Always check reviews of the women’s slippers to determine whether they run big, as expected or small. This way you can size up or down as needed.
- Keep in mind that if you select a pair of slippers designed for use outside, they may be a bit loud when you use them indoors on a hardwood floor.
- Certain women’s slipper models have a short break-in period. You’ll need to walk in them for a few days before they become more comfortable and conformed to your feet.
- Check the slippers’ product care label to determine how they can be cleaned. Some are listed as machine washable using the cold water setting but must be set out to air dry. To help the slippers retain their shape as they dry, you can place rolled up balls of newspaper inside. Others are not safe for soaking in water, which means you’ll need to spot clean them if they get a little dirty. Use a gentle detergent, cold water and a soft sponge to work out the filth.
- If your slippers begin to have an unpleasant odor, sprinkle a little baking soda over the inner lining before you go to bed. When you wake up in the morning, shake the baking soda out over the opening of a trash can. Baking soda is well known for its ability to trap and remove bad odors.
- The cost for a pair of quality women’s slippers is dependent upon the construction materials and added features. You’ll find the HALLUCI Fleece Cross Band Women’s Slippers and the ULTRAIDEAS Memory Foam Women’s Slippers are among the most affordable slippers on the market. The Jessica Simpson Memory Foam Slip On Women’s Slippers are more moderately priced. You’ll pay the most for the Ugg Fluff Yeah Slide Women’s Slippers, as these slippers are made out of genuine sheepskin and sheep fur.
Women's Slipper Rankings
More to Explore
While we don’t know exactly when the first pair of slippers were invented, we do know of a few early references to this type of footwear. First, during the 12th century, a Southern Song Dynasty Officer described a pair of slippers he saw in Vietnam. Second, around 1478, Westerners used the word slipper in the English language. Here are a few more fun facts about women’s slippers.
MORE: The Best Fluffy Slippers
- The famous ruby red slippers worn by Dorothy (Judy Garland) in the movie “The Wizard of Oz” are on display at the Smithsonian National Museum of American History.
- Some of the first pairs of slippers were constructed from animal skins and animal fur.