SORMAG Hypoallergenic King Size Pillows, Set Of 2
Last updated date: October 2, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top King Size Pillow and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best King Size Pillow Set Of 2 you should buy.
In our analysis of 0 expert reviews, the SORMAG SORMAG Hypoallergenic King Size Pillows, Set Of 2 placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best King Size Pillows Set Of 2 for a detailed review of all the top king size pillow.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Scientific ergonomic pillow. With about 156 3D pillows, by balancing the head, neck and shoulder support, the three-point curve forms a wonderful support that protects your cervical spine, promoting and extending your sleep time.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On King Size Pillow
Pillows have come a long way over the years. Today, sleepers can find a set of king size pillows that match exactly the support they need while also keeping them cool and comfortable throughout the night. But the problem is, there are so many different options now, it can be tough to find exactly the right one.
One of the best ways to find a set of king pillows that meets your needs is to know how each pillow is constructed. Today’s pillows often use materials like gel and memory foam to conform to your head and neck without permanently flattening.
The way you sleep should factor into your choice of a pillow. Side sleepers will likely want king pillows on the firmer side, while back sleepers need a flatter set of king pillows to keep the neck in alignment with the spine. Stomach sleepers may benefit from no pillow at all or a very soft one. Since many sleepers change position throughout the night, though, you may have difficulty finding all these features at once in your choice of a pillow.
DWYM Fun Fact
There’s an easy test you can try to see if your king pillow needs to be replaced. Fold it in thirds and if it stays that way rather than returning to its original position, it’s time to toss it. If it’s a natural fill pillow, fold it over your arm. If it hangs down, rather than somewhat holding its shape, it needs to be replaced. Smaller pillows can be folded in half rather than thirds because of their shorter length.
You’ll also need to replace your pillow if it has noticeable lumps or permanent stains. Sometimes the way you feel when you wake in the morning is a telltale sign. If you have headaches, neck strain or allergy issues, upgrading to a new pillow could resolve those issues.
The King Size Pillow Set Of 2 Buying Guide
- You may not realize it, but king pillows need to be replaced fairly frequently. Memory foams can last up to three years, but other types of pillows need to be switched out after about 18 months.
- If you purchase a set of king pillows online, they will likely be vacuum sealed for compactness during shipping. Once the set of king pillows arrives and you remove them from the packaging, they will begin to expand. Give them at least 24 hours to come to its full size before sleeping on them.
- Temperature is also a consideration. Some pillows are built with breathability in mind, which will help if you tend to sweat while you sleep. Gel filling can have more cooling properties than other types of inserts, which also helps with temperature control.
- Some king pillows are designed with a sideband that helps them keep their shape.
- Although you’ll probably use a pillowcase with your pillows, having a king pillow you can toss in the machine comes in handy. Some also have an exterior that resists dirt buildup to ensure it looks new longer.
- You’ll find pillows are sized similarly to mattresses and sheets: standard, queen and king are the most popular. You don’t have to match your pillow size to your mattress size, though. Just be aware that with a king-size, bed, you may need three standard pillows to reach from one side to the other, whereas two king pillows will fit solidly side by side across that area.