JOLLYVOGUE Down Alternative Standard Pillows, 2-Pack
Last updated date: August 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Standard Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Standard Pillow you should buy.
Update as September 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Standard Pillows for a detailed review of all the top standard pillows.
In our analysis, the JOLLYVOGUE JOLLYVOGUE Down Alternative Standard Pillows, 2-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
2 PACK STANDARD PILLOWS: Each order will include two (2) Hotel Quality Bed Pillows that are finished with well stitching and reinforced seams. An ideal choice for side, stomach and back sleepers as these pillows have a high loft and offer maximum comfort for any sleeping position. SOFT & FIRM MEDIUM SUPPORT PILLOWS: Since our down alternative pillows are made with a great balance of softness and plump firmness, so whether you prefer soft or firm pillows, these pillows are perfect for you! BREATHABLE & MACHINE WASHABLE PILLOWS: Filled with 100% micro polyester fiber which makes the pillows supportive and cozy. Quality shell ensure the pillow breathable and skin friendly. Machine washable capabilities enable Maintenance of its reusability and fresh appearance. Air dry or tumble dry after washing. GREAT RESILIENCE: Quickly return to its original size of 20 x 26 inches after releasing from the vacuum sealed package, fluff the pillow regularly to retain its shape after long use. Pls allow 24 hours for them to fluff up completely. RISK-FREE PURCHASE: Buy with confidence! Your satisfaction is backed by our Risk-free 30 Days and 1 Year Warranty against any defects. Give it a chance, you will have a better life!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Standard Pillows
With a size measuring 20 inches by 26 inches, a standard pillow is a good compact option for either a single or double bed. Since these pillows are so commonly available, you’ll have a lot of variety to choose from. Thus, you can easily find what type of pillow fits your preferences for comfort and support.
When shopping for a standard pillow, it helps to start by considering your usual sleeping position. This will offer insight on your support needs and the ideal thickness of your pillow.
If you usually sleep on your side, you can benefit from a firm pillow to reduce shoulder pressure and support your neck. On the other hand, a flatter and softer pillow works best for stomach sleepers. Back sleepers, however, tend to benefit from a pillow that’s medium-thick; this ensures your neck and spine are aligned properly.
Once you have an idea of the needed pillow thickness, you should consider the many types of fillings available. This decision will affect the pillow’s level of support, and each filling type has pros and cons.
For example, natural materials like down feathers can feel very soft and luxurious and make the pillow last longer, but they can also aggravate one’s allergies and offer less support. Cotton and polyester fillings help you avoid the allergy issues, come in various levels of firmness and still offer plenty of softness; however, they tend to clump easier. Memory foam pillows are another option that can help with relieving pressure for any sleeper, but they can get hot. Of course, you can find cooling versions if this bothers you.
You’ll also want to consider the standard pillow’s outer covering. For example, standard pillowcases may have cooling, moisture-wicking, hypoallergenic or anti-microbial properties. While the first two features are something to look for if you’re sleeping in a warm room, the latter two can appeal to you if you have allergies.
The Standard Pillow Buying Guide
- While they usually come at a premium price, some standard pillows let you adjust the amount of filling to fit your needs. These may be filled with shredded memory foam or a down alternative and come with extra material to use as needed.
- Generally, you should replace your standard pillows within one to three years. Some signs of a worn-out pillow can include lack of support, lumpiness, yellowing, a bad odor and an increase in your allergy issues.
- To get rid of the debris that builds up in your pillow as you sleep, you should wash your pillowcase every week or two and your pillow every three months. Since materials vary, check your pillow’s label for any special washing instructions to note any restrictions on using the washing machine. For example, you’ll often have to hand-wash memory foam pillows.
- If you struggle with allergies, look for a standard pillow that’s hypoallergenic and has a dust-resistant cover. You’ll also want to wash your pillow and pillowcase often.
- Regardless of the type of filling your standard pillow has, giving the pillow a daily fluffing will help better distribute the materials and improve airflow.
- To reduce allergens and keep your pillow cleaner longer, you might consider using a zippered pillow protector along with a standard pillowcase.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide