Plixio Bamboo Memory Foam Pillows, 2-Pack
Last updated date: October 1, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pillow you should buy.
Update as October 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pillows for a detailed review of all the top pillows.
These pillows use shredded foam infused with cooling gel to reduce sleeping temperature and keep you cool and comfortable. The high loft makes it a comfortable option whether you sleep on your back, side, stomach or a combination of all three. You'll get a two-pack of queen pillows that are vacuum sealed for shipping.
In our analysis, the Plixio Plixio Bamboo Memory Foam Pillows, 2-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
60% Polyester / 40% Bamboo Rayon. SHREDDED MEMORY FOAM PILLOWS: Plixio designed the best pillows for sleeping. Our bamboo memory foam pillows use a shredded foam that has been infused with a cooling gel. This technology was designed to keep you cool all night. Great support for neck and back pain. WASHABLE HYPOALLERGENIC BAMBOO PILLOW CASES: Our ultra-plush, hypoallergenic bamboo pillow cases are a great alternative for those sensitive to down or latex pillows. These pillow covers are breathable and washable. Each memory foam pillow is made from 60% polyester and 40% viscous made from bamboo. CAN HELP ALLEVIATE COMMON SLEEPING AILMENTS: Our queen bed pillows can help provide relief from several sleeping issues including snoring, insomnia, and migraines. These are great for neck and shoulder pain. GREAT FOR ALL SLEEPING STYLES: These shredded foam pillows have a high loft and are great for side sleepers, back sleepers and even some stomach sleepers. The pliable memory foam will conform to the shape of your head and neck, which will keep the spinal column and back properly aligned. COOLING QUEEN SIZE PILLOWS: These cooling shredded memory foam sleep pillows will never go flat. Memory foam is great for those who prefer soft or extra firm pillows. Each pillow measures 28 x 18 x 7.5 inches and comes with a full ten-year warranty.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pillows
Pillows have come a long way over the years. Today, sleepers can find a pillow that matches exactly the support they need while also keeping them cool and comfortable throughout the night. But the problem is, there are so many different options now, it can be tough to find exactly the right one.
While you can go to the store and try out various pillows, you won’t really know how well it holds up until you’ve slept on it. That pillow that seems to both retain its shape and conform may actually start to sag or bunch up in places over time. You may also find that you didn’t account for factors like breathability.
One of the best ways to find a pillow that meets your needs is to know how each pillow is constructed. Today’s pillows often use materials like gel and memory foam to conform to your head and neck without permanently flattening.
The way you sleep should factor into your choice of a pillow. Side sleepers will likely want one on the firmer side, while back sleepers need a flatter pillow to keep the neck in alignment with the spine. Stomach sleepers may benefit from no pillow at all or a very soft one. Since many sleepers change position throughout the night, though, you may have difficulty finding all these features at once in your choice of a pillow.
The Pillow Buying Guide
- You may not realize it, but pillows need to be replaced fairly frequently. Memory foams can last up to three years, but other types of pillows need to be switched out after about 18 months.
- If you purchase a pillow online, it will likely be vacuum sealed for compactness during shipping. Once it arrives and you remove it from the packaging, it will begin to expand. Give it at least 24 hours to come to its full size before sleeping on it.
- Temperature is also a consideration. Some pillows are built with breathability in mind, which will help if you tend to sweat while you sleep. Gel filling can have more cooling properties than other types of inserts, which also helps with temperature control.
- Some pillows are designed with a sideband that helps them keep their shape.
- Although you’ll probably use a pillowcase with your pillows, having a pillow you can toss in the machine comes in handy. Some also have an exterior that resists dirt buildup to ensure it looks new longer.
- You’ll find pillows are sized similarly to mattresses and sheets: standard, queen and king are the most popular. You don’t have to match your pillow size to your mattress size, though. Just be aware that with a king-size, bed, you may need three standard pillows to reach from one side to the other, whereas two king pillows will fit solidly side by side across that area.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide