Beckham Luxury Linens Hotel Collection Gel Pillow, 2-Pack
Last updated date: February 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pillow you should buy.
Update as February 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pillow for a detailed review of all the top pillows.
You get maximum comfort with these soft gel fiber pillows. They are dust mite, mold and mildew resistant. Plus, they are ideal for all sleeping positions.
In our analysis, the Beckham Luxury Linens Beckham Luxury Linens Hotel Collection Gel Pillow, 2-Pack placed 11th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. SUPER PLUSH MATERIAL – The Beckham Luxury Linens Gel-Filled Fiber Pillows are crafted in super plush gel fiber that puts all other standard pillows to shame! They are expertly tailored to ensure maximum comfort for any and all sleeping positions. NO-SHIFT CONSTRUCTION – With their no-shift construction, our pillows are a fantastic place to rest your head. They’re stylish, luxurious, and incredibly comfortable. You’ll fall asleep fast, and stay asleep! DUST MITE, MOLD & MILDEW RESISTANT– Our pillows are dust mite, mold, and mildew resistant! Additionally, they are completely allergen and chemical free. They are the perfect choice for those suffering from asthma, allergies, and other respiratory issues. FADE RESISTANT & STAIN RESISTANT – The Beckham Luxury Linens Gel-Filled Fiber Pillows are fade resistant and stain resistant, so you’ll never have to worry! Our pillows are machine washable, and will always feel and look like new! SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We are so confident in the quality of our product that we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee! If you are unsatisfied, simply contact us to return the product for a full refund.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pillows
When it comes to choosing the right pillow to help you have a restful night’s sleep, it’s a good idea to begin by figuring out what your needs are. There are many different types of pillows available, so knowing more about how you sleep will help determine the right kind of pillow for you.
Start by considering which position you sleep in most often: on your back, on your side or on your stomach. This will affect the kind of head and neck support you will require. If you’re a back sleeper, then you’ll need something that is flat and firm, as compared to side sleepers who can use a more fluffy pillow. Stomach sleepers should go with a thin pillow so that their spine and neck are in a neutral angle.
Be sure to consider the type of mattress you have as well, as this will affect the comfort level of the pillow you need. For example, if you have a firm mattress, you may enjoy a soft and fluffy pillow. If your mattress does not offer a lot of support and enables you to sink into it, then a thin pillow might be the best option for you.
The Pillow Buying Guide
- One of the most important elements to consider when buying a new pillow is the materials it is made from. This is especially critical if you suffer from allergies to materials like latex and buckwheat, both common pillow fillings. After all, you don’t want to end up sneezing and coughing all night as a result of your pillow. Down is another pillow filling people think about with allergens, but a lot of modern down is processed to remove allergens.
- Memory foam is another popular kind of pillow. Instead of having a filling inside, it’s made from one solid piece of polyurethane. These pillows are ideal if you like something that is more firm than fluffy. Memory foam conforms to your head shape and offers a lot of support.
- Be sure to check the maintenance and care instructions for you pillow. Many filled pillows can be cleaned in the washing machine on the cold setting, but memory foam pillows cannot. Some pillows can also go in the tumble dryer on a low setting. If you have allergies, be sure to wash your pillows on a regular basis to get rid of dust mites and other allergens.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide