Sorbus Bamboo Foldable Countertop Wine Rack, 6-Bottles
Last updated date: March 20, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Rack For Small Spaces and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Rack For Small Spaces you should buy.
Made from a high-quality wood, the Sorbus Bamboo Foldable Wine Rack, 6-Bottles looks great on any table or counter space. Each rack has a flat design with cutouts for the wine's bottleneck. When not in use, the rack folds up and can be stored neatly in a cabinet or on a pantry shelf. In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the Sorbus Sorbus Bamboo Foldable Wine Rack, 6-Bottles placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note March 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wine Rack For Small Spaces for a detailed review of all the top wine rack for small spaces.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Like fine wine, the Sorbus Bamboo Countertop rack gets better with time! Created with timeless and breathtaking bamboo, this foldable countertop wine rack is a classic way to store, organize, and showcase your wine collection. It’s functional and essential for any flat surface area in the kitchen, dining room, or bar and coordinates well with existing decor. Perfect for entertaining, this wine rack can transform any space into a home bar. Entertain family and friends with classic style. Throw a wine and cheese party for your favorite social circle, or create a mini home bar experience while watching major sporting events. For a stunning display, add multiple racks side-by-side on shelves to create a mini wine cellar in your home, business, or event. This freestanding bamboo rack also adapts to hold sparkling cider, specialized olive oils, balsamic vinegars, and even kitchen supplies! With a little resourcefulness, this could easy become a shelf for displaying towels, stationery, toiletries, make-up, and more! The compact size and functional design is great for small spaces and easy storage. Featuring a 2-tiered wood shelf construction, this compact bamboo wine holder is designed to hold up to 6 bottles of your finest wine selections. It also creates a functional and eye-catching addition to any studio apartment or small living space with limited storage. The sturdy construction and clever design makes it difficult for bottles to wobble, tilt, or fall out. Easily folds and tucks inside your kitchen cupboards and cabinets. Measures approximately 8” L x 3.75” W x 8” H, when opened and 14” L x 11” W x 8” 2.75 ” H, when folded close. Ideal for a housewarming or bridal shower gift, just pair with the recipient’s favorite bottle of wine!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Rack For Small Spaces
Wines, especially red wines, have a host of health benefits. They are rich in antioxidants and have no fat or cholesterol. If you enjoy a glass of wine with dinner or like entertaining friends regularly, you’ll want to invest in a wine rack. Those living in tiny condos and apartments will need wine racks for small spaces.
Determine whether you have enough space for a wine rack that sits on the floor. Models like the Winsome Vinny Wine Storage, 24-Bottles not only have spots for your wine bottles but also slots for wine glasses and a shelf for storing ice buckets and corkscrews.
Dwellings with less room will require a rack that sits on a table or countertop. The KitchenEdge Annabel Metal Wine Rack, 6-Bottles is a great choice, as it is made from a thick and sturdy metal wire that is coated in an anti-rust matte black finish.
Don’t have room on your table or countertop? There are also units that fit inside kitchen cabinets. The GONGSHI 3-Tier Stackable Wine Rack, 12-Bottles, for example, fits four wine bottles in each row. When you add two tiers on top of the base tier, you’ll have 12 wine bottles, all stored neatly in a cabinet.
Perhaps you only entertain over the holidays and don’t require a wine rack year-round. If you fit this group of people, you can opt for a collapsible rack, like the Sorbus Bamboo Foldable Wine Rack, 6-Bottles. When not in use, simply fold the wine rack and store it in a closet.
DYWM Fun Fact
Did you know it takes approximately 2.5 pounds of grapes to make just one bottle of wine? Here are a few more fun facts about this popular beverage:
- If you have a fear of wine, you are said to have oenophobia.
- One way the Chinese show their status is to pour Coca-Cola in their wine.
- You’d need to drink 20 glasses of apple juice to get the same amount of antioxidants provided in a single glass of wine.
- Each year, California produces an astounding 17 million gallons of wine.
- In Vietnam, you can order cobra wine, which is topped with fresh snake blood.
The Wine Rack For Small Spaces Buying Guide
- Some wine racks made using a collapsible design may not remain steady when the weight of the wine isn’t distributed evenly.
- Pay attention to the size of your wine bottles. Reviewers report that some wine bottles and glasses are larger and have wider bases that don’t fit in all wine racks.
- Check how much assembly is required to put the wine rack together. It’s also a good idea to review which tools are needed and then check that you have those tools on hand.
- If you’re searching for a housewarming, birthday or holiday gift, look for a wine rack that comes in an attractive package.
- The type of construction material used plays a big role in the cost of wine racks for small spaces. The KitchenEdge Annabel Metal Wine Rack, 6-Bottles and the GONGSHI 3-Tier Stackable Wine Rack, 12-Bottles are made out of metal and cost more than the wooden Sorbus Bamboo Foldable Wine Rack, 6-Bottles. Size is also a factor, as the Winsome Vinny Wine Storage, 24-Bottles commands a higher price than wine racks that only hold six to 12 bottles.